It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this dream linked to the spirals in the sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I know people say that the spiral in Norway was a failed missile/rocket but for me this seems to be a cover up because at one point noone knew what this thing was, the military in Norway and Russia even admitted they had no idea what this was until the media changed there story and everyone went along with it... well if thats a rocket/missile then it must be a giant leap in technology to perform a perfect spiral just like that... for me I believe the spiral object was something else...

When I first see the photo of the spiral in Norway I thought 'hmmm this seems photoshopped' but I had this strange feeling inside, an uneasy feeling... I then found the videos and watched, and when the spiral collapsed inside itself and left the black hole kind of thing I had a fear come over me as the black hole type thing was very similar to something I had in a dream. I posted this dream on ATS last year... here is the thread of my dream:

my old thread

let me know what you think?? i find it a huge coincidence that a few days later a pyramid is filmed above Moscow, and in Siberia another spiral was filmed... also back in 1988 spirals was seen in China and Russia and one of these stayed in the sky for 5 days...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

Interesting.

As soon as I saw the Norway sky phenomenon I thought back to the "Dreams" I was having 6 months ago, around May this year. The "black hole" is what I was interpreting as the moon or a meteor.

I posted in a thread about it. Also, "coincidently", We had bad flooding here in scotland/UK a few weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

I read your old thred fascinating stuff.

I hope it is just a dream though.

Some bizzare coincidences to be sure.

new topics

join