It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights a Rocket? Don't Make me LOL, Questions For The Supposed De Bunkers

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LASTofTheV8s
I was bored, so I surfed around a bit. Looking at everything from rocket-launch foul-ups, to fireworks displays and products.

Nothing I found looked anything like the Norway show. At least, nothing that had to do with rockets.

So if it's not on internet it doesn't exist

You people must get out of your caves and explore a bit, internet is not the whole world, there is an outside world too. If you watched few movies on youtube, doesn't mean you saw all the posibilities, just 1% of them. World is huge.
I saw a firework that made a spiral like this once. I don't have proof though, so you can still believe in all the other stuff if it makes you feel better.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It's prolly just some students at NTNU who has travelled out of town to where it's dark and safe, and tested out some fancy firework they've made in the lab. Or some dudes who have bought a search light, like the ones you can see outside night clubs sweeping the sky. These sky lights come complete with gobo possibilities letting you project many kinds of geometric shapes, rotating them and changing focus etc. In the Batman movies you can see the same principle, only instead of a "rotating gobo" they have a fixed Batman logo. These days Coca Cola and others are looking for ways to project stuff on the Moon FGS. It's not like it's science fiction. Only here at ATS it HAS to be.

<< 22  23  24   >>

join