It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights a Rocket? Don't Make me LOL, Questions For The Supposed De Bunkers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
As a fully qualified to post grad level photographer and practicing all forms of photography professionally ..with respects, this sentence is 100% wrong.

1. The video camera/s used to take the video do not work on the principle of long exposure times. They capture the motion.

2. Any still frame film or digital cameras would have been able to catch any second of the full event with no more than 1/100th if using a low ISO setting and as fast as 1/1000th if using a high ISO and fast lens. ie F2.8

To those that stated that night shooting = longer shutter times....you are wrong. The speed of todays lenses running a maximum apperture of f2.8 with the ISO settings on board up to date cameras means that the shutter does not need to remain open. Canons cheapest lens the 50mm prime is an F 1.8 lense and would catch the immage in as little as 1/500th of a second.

I now call the shutter speed argument 100% debunked.

Respects

[edit on 13-12-2009 by captiva]

Edit (I was wrong):

See follow up post first: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Eh.

FYI I just tested with a incident light meter outside (it's quite well lit by street lamps) and the fastest exposure I could get at F1.4 @ ISO-1600 is around 1/15th of a second. At ISO-3200 around 1/30th, as you'd expect. I think I'd be hard pushed to find any photographer taking pictures of that subject who'd use fast lenses wide open, because of border softness. Anything above ISO-3200, even on FX sized sensors, limits dynamic range significantly.

You must let me know where you get your magic lenses from. I'd love a lens that could do 1/500th of a second at night with the same lack of noise in the Norway photos....

[edit on 13-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by sh1fty
Why have none of you watched this video? Instead you'd rather skim over it and scramble to attack each other. If you're both posting on ATS that means one thing - WERE ON THE SAME SIDE!!

Before you continue arguing, PLEASE watch this video! It's only 50 seconds long, you can handle it ATS.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by sh1fty]

So how come the norway lights have a tail?

media.miamiherald.com...

Did you even bother watching the video? Stuff coming out of the side and back. The stuff coming out of the side makes the large white spiral and the stuff coming out the back makes the smaller blue spiral "tail".

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

On those days they can get fitted for the new tin hat and then sit underground and shake like a leaf waiting for the TPTB to come and get them or the guys in white coats to take them to the nice padded room especially made for them. Look at the evidence...so far the only evidence we have shows a failed missle launch. Is there any thing other than conjecture to show it was a hologram or portal or doorway or Project Bluebeam or anything to do with HAARP a non classified project? No not that I have seen. Too many people spending time proposing wild speculation instead of doing research to back up those claims.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

We all know inside our minds/hearts the gov'm is trying to cover it up... dont get bullshi**ed by them. thats obviously NOT a rocket hahaha what a dumb cover-up, i had no idea the people who think they are "higher" then the "common people" were so bad at cover-ups. A ROCKET is their best lie, when we all know the effects of a rocket and in our minds could predict what a failed rocket would seem like. People dont be fooled by the gov'm... they are lame and against us. they obviously dont want us to know something if they are trying to cover-up one of the most MAGNIFICANT sights/phenomenons ever seen in modern history ! there is more going on in OUR galaxy then the "common-people" know about. the Gov are the ones with all the "Big-Toys" that we dont know about or have ever seen. so they can find out ALMOST anything compared to the civilians they are "leading"

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Good Observation

LOVE

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Fine.

If your opinion is that this is not what a failed rocket looks like, why post MORE pictures of what a failed rocket DOESN'T look like?

Here is another picture of what a failed rocket DOES NOT look like.

I cannot say that I know what every failed rocket looks like. I can only say that I know what THAT failed rocket looked like, because I saw the pictures.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by HankMcCoy]

I could post 10000 pictures of failed rockets and you would still not change your mind, and I would be wasting my time.

Dont feel like it, and I dont care that much if you continue to believe its a rocket.

You seem to be under the impression that it was that ONE picture that leads me to believe that the event was a rocket when it is merely one piece of evidence in the entire scope.

Actually, I willingly throw out that ONE photograph, because the rest of the evidence can continue to stand on it's own.

So, what now?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i know for one this thing wasnt any rocket i am aware of lol.

1.You all saw the black hole right?

(so which rocket or missile can make those huh?)

2.To the people in norway, did you noticed or experience anything out of ordinary at the time of the event?

(like clocks been stopped or being pushed back a bit?)

3.I will keep saying this over and over It was not a failed rocket or missile test or lunch of any kind

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Missile theory was suggested before the media did it.
There was a NAVTEX warning of the test being conducted at that time. It was posted on a russian forum before the whole event took place.

The black hole came from nowhere. The missile stopped ejecting the fuel, or whatever it was. It expanded at the same rate that the spiral was expanging
Simulation:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelliott
STOP BEING TOLD HOW TO RUN THEIR LIFE.

LIKE THIS PHENOMENON...a rocket... hahaha get real, everyone knows its not a rocket so stop talking about it. talk about how beautiful the sight was, keep an eye on other natural events like this one.

Keep an open mind stay positive, live your life to the fullest everyday, and at the end of your day, make sure your happy
be with your families, close ones, do things you've always wanted to experience, go places you thought you would never go, meet new people, just keep in mind the NUMBER ONE RULE : EVERYDAY, STAY POSITIVE.

So which is it? Stop being told do run my life, or listen to how a ranting person on the internet wants me to run my life?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Where's the "evidence" to back up the claims of the rocket?

Oh right the MSM said so.

Research confirmed, opinion established based on the cold hard evidence that the MSM said that the Russian military said that it was their oopsie.

Hmmm.. no thanks, I'll go with my tin-hatted opinion that it was not a missile and I don't have any clue wtf it is but I wont believe it's a missile just because some people said so when it looks nothing like it.

It's funny that you would perceive us who form our own opinions as cowardly hiding in our basements from TPTB when it is us who are openly speaking out against their lies.. Obviously your the one who is afraid

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by Copernicus

You mean the blue trail? It's probably from the missile's exhaust.

DGFenrir, are you intentionally posting misleading information?

You know that the post I responded to was not claiming it was a rocket/missile right?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Copernicus]

You quoted a simulation where the trail wasn't as long as in the picture you posted. What was the misleading info in my post?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

You should work with the government, again i aint buying your little fake claim made out from phototshop

You have no idea on what that thing it was in norway.

On that night it might have been the end of world as we knew it, but looks like someone or something stopped before restarting whatever the thing is.

Also nowhere on the russian military sites does it say there was a failed missile lunch or that it would take place in norway.

Btw if there was a rocket or missile test from anywhere in the world NORAD Would picked it up by now.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It didn't take place in Norway. It took place in Russia's airspace. Stop posting misleading nonsence.

And why would NORAD care about Russia testing missiles in their own airspace? They probably did know it before the whole thing happened.

[edit on 13/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

It didn't take place in Norway. It took place in Russia's airspace. Stop posting misleading nonsence.

I am posting Nonsense really now

Your posting claims that aren't even true nor the fact. Go ahead and believe your idiotic nonsense that it was failed missile test or a rocket which in reailty it wasnt.

FOR THE 100 TIMES MISSILES OR ROCKETS DONT CREATE BLACK HOLES OR ANY SUCH EVENTS like the ones we saw in norway last night.

Dont make a fool out of yourself.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It wase no roket guys take my word fore it.
Here is a link to a Norwegian site that shows the way to
Perfect Spiral

And here is a link to a video taken by a Norwegian women notice how the thing opens in the midel creating a perfect circel in the midel but it stays the same size Locks like a Stargate Opening from Stargate SG-1

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Btw if there was a rocket or missile test from anywhere in the world NORAD Would picked it up by now.

Who says NORAD hasn't picked it up?

Why would they need to confirm what Russia has already admitted to?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Norwegian88

It doesn't open up. It just stops ejecting the fuel. Ever heard of laws of physics? What do you expect to happen after the missile stops ejecting the fuel? Freeze the spiral?

And the spiral didn't really look like it does on that photo.

They have to because if they don't the conspiratards can use it as an excuse to rant about EISCAT/HAARP/Stargate/Flying-Spaghettimonster.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So it can confirm it was a test, but as we can see now, it wasnt.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Your certainly good at tip-toeing around questions, props for that.

Any one of lateral, vertical or horizontal motion during the time when the "missile" ejected whatever created the spiral would cause the spiral to be irregular. What say you on this?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So it can confirm it was a test, but as we can see now, it wasnt.

So, if "The Government" says that it was a rocket, you will just believe it?

Not likely.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join