It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights a Rocket? Don't Make me LOL, Questions For The Supposed De Bunkers

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Just wondering but is there an "extended" video clip where you see the start and the finish of this phenomenon? Not just the bit in the middle that is getting all this controversy and different rantings on just what this is exactly?

I mean no one has brought this up as far as i can tell and i think its a bit wierd how there is no such clip in circulation the now, Fair enough the start may not have been possible to catch on film, but the ending of this "spiral rocket effect" should be there huh??

Wats going on??

peace

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

Well there are videos with the end but since no one was expecting it there's not much chance for a beginning.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by watsgoingon?

Fair enough the start may not have been possible to catch on film, but the ending of this "spiral rocket effect" should be there huh??

Thanks "phage" but i did say that!!

peace

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Meesterjojo

Originally posted by Griffo515
1. SOUND- Rockets make a lot of it...why is there none in the VIDEOS?

2. DEBRIS- No reports of any being found

3. POSITION- Why are there no side on photographs and/or video of the lights? what, everyone filming and taking photos all across Norway just happened to be standing DIRECTLY in front of it to give it THIS spiral effect?...I don't think so.

4. VALIDITY- As always, can we rely on the official report given our governments (especially Russia's) track record?

5. PRECISION- How can a failed rocket launch be so PERFECT

6. ILLUMINATION- If it were a failed rocket...would it not explode like 90% of them? where is the ka-boom! where is the light given off in such an event!...there is none. Which brings us back to our 2nd question, where is the debris??

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Griffo515]

1- Amateurs always have the best equipment on hand just for your (yes you) personal satisfaction.

2- wasn't the rocket from russia? Could it be that a russian rocket would have debris in russia?

3- I'm not going to explain the basic principles of vision in relation to celestial bodies to you. Wiki is your friend.

4- The only thing you're asking which most people, including myself, could agree with.

5- I'm glad your definition (whatever that may be) is the same as everyone elses in the world.

6- I'm presuming you realize that "rocket" is not synonymous with "explosive" or "warhead". If it were I'm sure the astronauts of the 60s and 70 would've been in for a huge suprise.

You really didn't think your questions through, and you're expecting others to draw out what you should've asked/do work for you.

Thus

7- No.

1.The point op in the thread you quoted from is right
from all the videos we have seen and heard noises from the voices of the people on the ground, there were no missile or any rocket nosies or sounds coming from that point.

Your post doesnt count as fact.

Why? no matter on who or what team has the equipment best or low they should have captured the sound from the so called rocket or missile, but it did? nope.

2.if debris were in russia which i dont so they would be have been long taken by the military trucks which some people might have captured some trucks on the highways in russia no?

also i thought i heard if it was a missile it was fired from white seas.

3.Wiki is your friend? really did you know you shouldnt trust Wiki as source for information? even high school and college teachers are urging there students to stay away from Wiki, so dont force other people to vist that site.

4. Agree with quoted op

6.Rockets or missiles cant do something like we have seen in norway, however they can do something differently.

Let's just clear this up:

1. Your opinion
2. Your opinion
3. People that think that WIKI is untrustworthy don't know how to read references. IF you believe ALL sources of information are untrustworthy then why bother being on ATS? It's a LOT more untrustworthy than WIKI. FACT
4. Validity - Why in the world would people think that Russia would lie for Norway unless if somehow verified their pre-existing mindset (i.e. Russia is lying to protect it's own HAARP like tests/weather experiments/NWO sasuage making factory explosions)
5. You didn't bother to reply
6. Your opinion, yet again

None of what you said is more than an opinion.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Well there are videos with the end

You wouldnt have a link to the clip with the end of the spiral effect wudya??

peace

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well, it haven't been possible to even look at the sky in Norway because of all the clouds, and it have been like this since that incident, which causes me to speculate if that was a Weather Experiment?

And how would a Missile acutally create such a spiral? Atomic altering of some kind?

I don't believe that this was merely a missile test from the Russians, but some kind of Atomic-Altering Weather Experiment.

EDIT: Here you go, This is the only thing broadcasted by Norway about this incident, which is very suspicious. Also, they don't mention that it COULD be a Nuclear Warhead Missile in there, as this would cause mass hysteria.

Also: You can see that the Spiral starts to disappear at near the end of the report.

Suspicious, no?

[edit on 15-12-2009 by 0rigin]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0rigin
Well, it haven't been possible to even look at the sky in Norway because of all the clouds, and it have been like this since that incident, which causes me to speculate if that was a Weather Experiment?

And how would a Missile acutally create such a spiral? Atomic altering of some kind?

I don't believe that this was merely a missile test from the Russians, but some kind of Atomic-Altering Weather Experiment.

EDIT: Here you go, This is the only thing broadcasted by Norway about this incident, which is very suspicious. Also, they don't mention that it COULD be a Nuclear Warhead Missile in there, as this would cause mass hysteria.

Also: You can see that the Spiral starts to disappear at near the end of the report.

Suspicious, no?

Believe whatever crazy thing you want, but be aware that there's no reason to believe any of this.

You might as well believe it was caused by a farting angel... it's just as likely to be true.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Suspicious, no?

Believe whatever crazy thing you want, but be aware that there's no reason to believe any of this.

You might as well believe it was caused by a farting angel... it's just as likely to be true.

It's true that there is no reason to believe any of this, and it's not caused by craziness that we might believe in this. It is caused by human interests in the "perhaps" unexplainable things that happens all the time.

You might not want to believe it because you might be afraid of the truth or something in that direction.

But I believe that this is some kind of experiment, not a missile "test"

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Suspicious, no?

It's true that there is no reason to believe any of this, and it's not caused by craziness that we might believe in this. It is caused by human interests in the "perhaps" unexplainable things that happens all the time.

You might not want to believe it because you might be afraid of the truth or something in that direction.

But I believe that this is some kind of experiment, not a missile "test"

No.

Interest != Belief.

Maybe that's where you're going wrong: You believe everything you're interested in.

Fatal flaw numero uno.

As for being scared of the what I'm interested in, err, the "truth"... I would hardly be on ATS if I was scared of learning about weird #... but that's not the same thing as welding my interests onto every thread I see.

There's no point in making # up and then posting it like it's plausible.

Well, I see no point in it...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by seethelight]

[edit on 15-12-2009 by seethelight]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Pardon me sir, but where do I mention that I believe everything that is said in EVERY thread?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Pardon me sir, but where do I mention that I believe everything that is said in EVERY thread?

You didn't nor do you need to.

What you DID say was stupid enough.

You said you believed something FOR NO REASON except that it interests you.

Which is bonkers.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Read: "Many people around the world immediately began speculating whether the aerial light display could be evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence. Some thought that it could be a wormhole opening up, while others linked the event to the recent high-energy experiments undertaken at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland.[8] in conjunction with the EISCAT ionospheric heating facility located in Ramfjordmoen just outside the city Tromsø where the most spectacular images were captured"

I merely base my theories on what already is known.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Read: "Many people around the world immediately began speculating whether the aerial light display could be evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence. Some thought that it could be a wormhole opening up, while others linked the event to the recent high-energy experiments undertaken at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland.[8] in conjunction with the EISCAT ionospheric heating facility located in Ramfjordmoen just outside the city Tromsø where the most spectacular images were captured"

I merely base my theories on what already is known.

The only thing "known" in your post is that there's a place near the spiral that conducts scientific experiments.....it's a LONG way from there to what you claim to believe.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by watsgoingon?

Originally posted by Phage

Well there are videos with the end

You wouldnt have a link to the clip with the end of the spiral effect wudya??

peace

There's quite a few on youtube.com
This one's pretty good:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
1. SOUND- Rockets make a lot of it...why is there none.

Distance? No sound recorded?

2. DEBRIS- No reports of any being found

Fell in the sea.

3. POSITION- Why are there no side on photographs and/or video of the lights? what, everyone filming and taking photos all across Norway just happened to be standing DIRECTLY in front of it to give it

There are several slightly different angles but the best shots, the time elapsed ones in particular, suggest that the photographer knew about the launch ahead of time and was preset for the shot.

4. VALIDITY- As always, can we rely on the official report given our governments (especially Russia's) track record?

So it is easier to believe it is HAARP, portals, or time traveling aliens come back to synchronize our DNA or some such? It was a failed missile launch. It is easy enough to model. The military of every government in the world are constantly running drills and performing tests.

5. PRECISION- How can a failed rocket launch be so PERFECT.

It was hardly perfect, it spiraled out of control for Pete's sake. Why was the spiral so perfect? It's just physics.

6. ILLUMINATION- If it were a failed rocket...would it not explode like 90% of them? where is the ka-boom! where is the light given off in such an event!...there is none. Which brings us back to our 2nd question, where is the debris??

Failure may have been so complete as to have prevented a controlled destruction, or it suited their experiment not to do so. I don't know. The debris went into the ocean.

It was a missile test that went wrong. Had this occurred in the daytime it might have been a bit more obvious. Sometimes ... you just have to be real about this stuff.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
#5. PRECISION - (I am not refering to the video that shows what looks like a possible missle failure, and or the video that ends in the black hole. I am reffereing to the washed out still shots with the large white spiral(s) and the blue spiral at center)

a)Show me ONE pic of a rocket launch that created "Perfect Spirals"(not the blue) as shown. Time lapse or not, the photo would not look like that. Out of control rockets, or those with bent fins will not spin that perfectly so long.

b)Even if the event started close to the photographer, and went away perfectly perpendicular to the lense (would not look the same from all other shots then(spherical as opposed to disc?) the rings should be fatter on the outside due to closer proximity and additional time to spread out the effect.

c)The rocket would have had to do large circles and spiral in with real precision to create this effect knowing full well that the rockets thrust could not push out that big of a circle as this is on the outside.

d)What in the heck caused the exact center to look like it does. It looks to have two sources of ejecta in some close up shots.

Just to add another thought (that I could also try to debunk)...what if it was a meteor skipping off the ocean?

I have launched numerous model rockets, tons of bottle and sky rockets and witnessed much footage, and I would always expect the thrust illumination to be MUCH brighter than shown. I would expect a more irratic flight pattern, and I would expect lots of smoke that would illuminate and also hide things.

Rocket? Only if it's Mentos powered! I joined just to post this BTW!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I gotta throw this out here:

Remember the Quake Railgun? cache.gizmodo.com...
Made me think of this event.

Google Naval Railgun example: dvice.com...

www.slipperybrick.com...-1682

and: www.navweaps.com...

The large white spiral rings could have been from the arcing at projectile launch?

Tons of data out there on railguns, but imagine a larger projectile taking a shot at something else.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's probably already been said, but here goes:

"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Rocket theory debunked
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Rocket theory debunked
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join