It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights a Rocket? Don't Make me LOL, Questions For The Supposed De Bunkers

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

The spiral was an accident.

Rockets and missiles don't want to fly straight. To get them to fly straight you need to put little wings on them, and sometimes control them. If even one of those wings is not perfectly straight and it is bent, the missile will fly in a corkscrew. When your propulsion is linear (straight) on one axis, yet your wings are bent, the rocket or missile would continue on a linear path with an added corkscrew spin, creating a spiral tail. It's trying to go straight, and trying to turn at the same time.

I can make a paper airplane that mimics the effect.

Also, I'm pretty sure they self destructed the rocket/missile after learning it failed. Not a Hollywood self destruct either. After that, the white trail continued to expand and it created the illusion of a black circle in the middle like a smoke ring.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gromle

Originally posted by ProRipp
and even this !
exopoliticsnews.wordpress.com...

Now we have a mystery wrapped in an enigma ! !

Like stated many times before, Obama didnt arrive until the nest day.

I think you'll find he arrived to give his speech that very morning ? I'm sure there is video on youtube of a norwegian guy reviewing the spiral on his PC and saying to camera that Obama arrives that day ! I will stand corrected if wrong mate ! Maybe someone can put me straight ? Cheers

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

and even this !

I think you'll find he arrived to give his speech that very morning ? I'm sure there is video on youtube of a norwegian guy reviewing the spiral on his PC and saying to camera that Obama arrives that day ! I will stand corrected if wrong mate ! Maybe someone can put me straight ? Cheers

i live in Tromsø, Norway. Obama arrived 24hrs and 25 minutes after the spiral appeared. He was all over the news that day, just as the spiral had been the day before.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Looking at the images and video, it certainly does look unusual. Honestly, It dosn't look like a normal test to me...
When I first looked at the images, my first impressions were that it was either a photoshoped image because of the way it looked or a projection of some kind. It looks rather perfect. Looking at the smokey tail end made me think that this might be exotic.
What perplexes me is the timing and that it was done for all to see yet no cover story was made before hand which would have been better damage control than the little dance afterwards with a quick cover story. That's odd.
If this is a test of some wild new goodie, they should have known that it's unusualness would have sparked off folks hence why I think its odd they didn't make a cute story before hand.
What perplexes me even further is how so many people buy into the cover story considering all. It's obvuousely, 'different'.
I don't think though this is a portal, LCH or a phenomena E.T. related unless you want to get into back engeniered tech. It looks like tech we're not normally privy too but that's just my two cents.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Arles Morningside]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Its just a thought but maybe our world leaders gathered in Copenhagen to meet with extraterrestrials under the guise of a global warming convention.

As we are all aware over the past few days the Large Hadron Collider came into service and has accelerated particles faster than any particle accelerator before it.

We have been told repeatedly that the function of the collider is to provide data for research into sub atomics particles. We where also told that HARRP was designed as a communications experiment but we wont go into that right now.

This is completely rhetorical but what if the blueprint for the LCH was in fact provided to our goverments 20 or 30 years ago as a means to create a portal (Stargate,Wormhole,Russian missile)by which a delegation of extraterrestrials could be transported to meet with our own world leaders. If you look at Google Earth you will notice that Copenhagen is Midway in a straight line between Vienna and the Phenomena that was observed over Norway.

Don't you think serendipity is an amazing thing? Within hours of the particle accelerator coming online a wormhole appears in a straight trajectory between the LCH and Copenhagen just as there happens to ge a gathering of world leaders meeting to discuss the bogus (in my opinion) crisis of global warming.

Just Musing.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

and even this !

i live in Tromsø, Norway. Obama arrived 24hrs and 25 minutes after the spiral appeared. He was all over the news that day, just as the spiral had been the day before.

There you go I stand corrected i apologise ! Thanks for that !

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Also, when the spiral "unravells" itself, it does not make any sense to say that it's smoke. Smoke from a rocket would slowly dissepate, not very quickly roll round like it does in the videos.

Anyway, this thread will probably be closed, as there's a large ongoing thread on it.

It is not simply smoke, it is aerosolized particles of rocket fuel leaking everywhere.

As a matter of fact, the Russians were heavily into the testing of the new Bulava SLBM, and as of recent, they have suffered multiple failures:

[edit] Timetable
Date/Result/Notes

24 June 2004/Failure/Solid propellant engine exploded during the test.[30]

23 September 2004/Success/Pop-up test.[30]

27 September 2005/Success/First flight test. Launch from a surfaced submarine.[30]

21 December 2005/Success/First launch from a submerged submarine.[30]

7 September 2006/Failure/Launch from a submerged submarine. The first stage failed shortly after launch.[30]

25 October 2006/Failure/Launch from a submerged submarine. Failure of the first stage.[30]

24 December 2006/Failure/From a surfaced submarine. Problems with the third stage.[30]

29 June 2007/Success/Launch from a submerged submarine. Warheads hit targets at the Kura testing range.[30]

18 September 2008/Success/Subsurface launch at 18:45, warheads hit target at 19:05.[30][31]

28 November 2008/Success/Launch from a submerged submarine. The first statements suggests that the test was a success.[30][15]

23 December 2008/Failure/Launch from a submerged submarine. The missile malfunctioned during firing of its third stage and
self-destructed on command.[30][16]

15 July 2009/Failure/Launch from a submerged submarine. The missile malfunctioned during firing of its first stage and
self-destructed.[30][32]

9 December 2009/Failure/Launch from a submerged submarine. The missile malfunctioned during firing of its third stage.[33][34]

[edit on 12-13-2009 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If these questiona have already been asked, than please forgive me.

Has anyone noticed that at the end of every video, when the spiral formation is taking place, the formation is STATIONARY. Surely I'm not the only one who noticed this. I would like someone to explain how this missile just stopped and is suspended in place.

Also are there any videos, or pictures of the light eminating from the earth before the spiral takes form? If not then how do we know the spiral didnt come to the ground from the sky?

Also... first time poster. Hey guys lol.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Your welcome

And to go a bit off topic, just read today the local newspapers set new traffic records at the day of the spiral.
I guess some of you guys and girls contributed to that

But most of the traffic came from Russia and Holland.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
THEAGENTNINETEEN Thanks for posting the failures etc i have been looking for that to post for ages and just couldn't remember where the hell i'd seen it !

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Great answers Hank!

I dont think anybody has asked this yet, but was there only one incident? By that I mean, was there only one light seen in the sky that night or multiple?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

It was only one.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

I'm not going to say I don't believe what you have to say about the videos I posted (the shutter speed etc.), but can you explain to me and everyone else (sorry if it has been done already) how you know just by watching the videos or looking at the pictures which kind of camera/camcorder was used?

Also, I think we need more first hand testimony of the said event by reliable sources that we all can agree is trustworthy. Highly doubt that will happen, but we can try.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacATK18
reply to post by Phage

Contrails can last for hundreds of miles yet the spiral ejecta dissipated that quickly yet it is dense and fairly opaque towards the center.. I don't see it..

I feel like a broken record on these spiral posts, but I am also baffled why people aren't more interested in the fact that the spiral dissipates so rapidly at the end!

This is the information I received from a relative with 10 years as an officer in the USAF space/missile program:

That looks too fast to be due to an exhaust plume dissipating. If it happened close after sunset or if the spiral was at a very high altitude it could be due to the shadow of the earth sweeping across a cone shaped spiral if the point of the spiral was lower than the wide end. The shadow moves around 2000 miles per hour so it could cross a pretty large distance in a few seconds. The spiral shape could be caused by a rocket with the nozzle stuck at an angle. The rocket would cartwheel in a widening circle while still moving along its original path. That would give you the cone shaped spiral.

Or it was a UFO leaving via wormhole

Obviously it didn't happen at sunset, but then again he's done all his work on the west coast, so I'm not sure what the affects of a nordic sunrise are! Either way, I am really intrigued by this part of the whole event.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The sun doesnt rise her in Tromsø untill the end of January, so its always below the horizon.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Its obviously a missile to me however. Of note. The US just had a test of a missile on the east coast presented to John Q as Dispersal Missile for global warming. Now this missile spewing some kind of vapor into the atmosphere , most likely fuel but, What if, These are tests of new modes for dispersing biologicals? Remember the Reports that Truck drivers were delivering lots of liquid bio's to missile silos? Just sayin

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Just for fun let me toss this out. About 7 miles to the South East of Tromso is the EISCAT facility, essentially a HAARP array. Has anyone been able to connect any RF emissions from this site with the time line of the spiral phenomenon? I have no evidence to connect the two, I'm just asking the question.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by powerpiggy

Its been mentioned already. Some claims that the blue vapourtrail comes directly from EISCAT, wich is BS.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Gromle]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The sun doesnt rise her in Tromsø untill the end of January, so its always below the horizon.

That's what makes the "dissipation" at the end so bizarre. If the only logical, scientific explanation I've seen so far doesn't apply at all to this situation, then what caused it?

I still think that it isn't out of the question to theorize that the rocket was intended to do something extraordinary. Just because it's a rocket doesn't mean it wasn't trying to open a worm hole!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DracoMama

That's what makes the "dissipation" at the end so bizarre. If the only logical, scientific explanation I've seen so far doesn't apply at all to this situation, then what caused it?

I still think that it isn't out of the question to theorize that the rocket was intended to do something extraordinary. Just because it's a rocket doesn't mean it wasn't trying to open a worm hole!

That doesnt make it bizarr at all IMO. The spiral is in direct sunlight, making it much brighter than the rest of the sky. The runs out of whatever's coming out of it, and the sky turns black again, no blacker than the rest of the sky. But it might seem like it because of the contrast between the spiral and the background.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join