It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights a Rocket? Don't Make me LOL, Questions For The Supposed De Bunkers

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yeah guys, LET IT GO!

Sit back, relax, have a coke and smile and wait to see what happens next.
If strange things are suppose to happen from now to 2012.... then there's gotta be a limited supply or Russian Missiles and the artwork is gonna get better.

NOW, Let's talk about the Rockets.

So anybody know why they launched both missile for?
Why not do the test on the Arctic sea away from Norway and Humiliation?
What was the final destination of the rockets?
Did they have a new type of Propulsion system?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I don't buy that it was a simple rocket failure, either. It's too perfect for a failure to be so easily accepted by so many people.

It still very well could be man-made, but someone better come up with a better explanation than a failed rocket. You can look up failed rocket videos on YouTube and it's not even close.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

You will have to give me a little time to get back to you on that as i am at work but i definately did either hear a radio broadcast relating to the Russians at first denying it or read it on a news site ! When i have chance to 'think' i will poet reply ! But i know i am correct ! Apologies for now !

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

Fer Christ's sake?
Can you guys not operate google?
Google "russian sea test icbms"
Come back and tell us what you found?
The level of hysterical "I want UFO's to be rea" silliness is off the charts!

link   
reply to post by Nocturnalfear

Is English not your first language Nocturnalfear? People unfamiliar with a language often pick a word from the dictionary which doesn't work in the context they are aiming for - they simply don't understand the nuances. The word decline does not make sense in this context as already pointed out by hank. The word you need is 'deny' as already pointed out.
Decline means to refuse or reject in the sense of declining an offer, a drink, a date, a pay rise...

[edit on 13-12-2009 by unicorn1]

link   
Russia says it wasnt linked
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Sorry but people who saw it said it was blue beams.

Post link, please. I have not read this.

I can tell you right away, if those were beams, my sigarette also sends out beams.....

link   

Originally posted by Imagir
"SOMETHING ELSE"...... BUT NOT A ROCKET!

1) It would be simply FOOL and extremely dangerous to test a launch ICBM over countries of the N.A.T.O. - evevn if informed (and they were not informed about this test).
An incident of this type with the President Obama in Oslo in Norway, could have triggered the third world war!
Do you know the rules in this issue....

“SOMETHING ELSE”….. BUT NOT A RUSSIAN ROCKET!

Right, but if it was the top secret HAARP station shooting plasma beams into the sky in an attempt to open up a wormhole, that would cease to be foolish or extremely dangerous to the same countries...

Plus, the rocket was launched over open waters from my understanding

link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Sorry but people who saw it said it was blue beams.

Post link, please. I have not read this.

I think he was talking about this....
www.altaposten.no...

"The phenomenon described as a glowing ball in the sky, which rotated and "thrown out" luminous rings. The phenomenon grew rapidly in a spiral, with bright white rings towards the edges and blue, bright rings in the center. Helio was growing, until it eventually was significantly greater than both the moon and other things it will be normal to find in the sky. "Spiral" also walked across the sky, leaving a bright blue track."

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

sorry i already googled nothing about that i found

funny how an CBS Space Analyst was quick to stashed it and trashed and even laughed about it looks like they are paying him good.

www.youtube.com...#

i am very surprised the likes of people on this board are quick to join the bandwagon of the missile and rocket crowd.

Thats right thats was nothing no more then a simple rocket test, move along you little sheeps.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Skip to 5:17 of this :

Then there's also this one in china which seems to act like a rocket but is still somewhat questionable:

The Norway video is probably the best footage so far. From what I've been hearing, they vary in colors. Norway being blue. There is a few in china but information is scattered due to various different event. I have heard of a red one and a yellow one. My thoughts so far:

Why do they vary in color?
- Some change from clockwise to anti clockwise, those may be missiles.
- The first clip I posted, it moves across the sky.

Unusual dark hole opening in the center.. hmm

Why fire a missile near the public and especially where the public can see?

Interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Russia says it wasnt linked
www.youtube.com...

What? The link you posted does go on to say that Russia later admitted they had tested a rocket which had gone wrong. You need to listen to your own link.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Missiles fired over water, debris will be lost.

The pattern formed is because of an open camera shutter, it will smooth everything out. Hence, perfect spiral rings.

And twas a calm night, not much smoke dissapation.

I am reasonably confident that it was a missile or something, it just makes sense.

Well, in my opinion it only makes sense when there is evidence for it.

I thought the lens effect you are talking about is mostly determined by the granularity of the fog(i.e. density, particles per million etc) - more dense, more layers - if you will.

Now I could be wrong - but that is the science I was aware of
If it really was a calm night and there was fog, then that is a highly scientific explanation for what it could be.

However the proof would be in the pudding so to speak. I guess that'll lie in the weather that day in that location - most governments have access to it - so if there really was something worth writing home about we can sure depend on TPTB!

Slight sarcasm included regarding government transparency, but was not intended to offend anyone hehe!

Abductee

[edit on 13-12-2009 by UFOabducteebe]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Lol, read my signature. Governments have been dumbing us down, we all know that the spiral is something else, but the "failed rocket launch" is a more comforting explanation to those who want to believe that there is nothing going on, that our governments are here to protect us, and they would never lie to us. People believe what they are told so they don't have to think about it.

If you want to appear "sane" and intelligent, all you have to do is follow what the "consensus" believe. If you are a scientist, the best way to ruin your career is to propose an alternative explanation that is against the "consensus", and soon enough they will call you pseudo-scientist or insane.

I have no assumptions on what it really is, but I do believe for so many reasons that it is not what they say it is.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by ProRipp

Show me the links to official denials of the first one not being their rocket.

[edit on 13/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

Oh here you www.realufos.net...

More footage - Spiral UFO over Norway December 9 2009 - Russian Military deny
its a rocket. The russian Military say this object was not a rocket not. .

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk... 0Zc79ZHGB

[edit on 13-12-2009 by ProRipp]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

thank you and also you can see the blue beams, if am not mistaken and the black hole.

I understand why most want to believe that was a rocket or a missile is because of fear of the unknown that owaits in the coming years.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

REallY How ODD! When I Googled it I came up with multiple hits!
INCLUDING ANNOUNCMENT A YEAR OLD ABOUT THE UPCOMING TESTS!

Google

link   

People see Christ's face in a potato. So is it any wonder they are having a ball with this one? Helps to spice up humdrum lives I guess!

link   
GAME OVER!!!! Check out this this thread!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

lol your english needs a fix up

btw those links on google have the dates of 2006 and 2007,2008

and a russian Military Forum? lol

i wonder if we should a trust that forum.

i don't.

Yes the upcoming tests but none in December from starting 1-9 get it yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join