It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Secretary of State reports alien bodies in Capitol building in 1939?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

It wouldn't suprise me at all. As for the atom-bomb and the 1947 connection .... USA were testing atom-bombs for a long time before they trew one on Hiroshima.

Where do you get such rubbish from? There was only one test, Trinity, on the 16/7/1945. The next bomb was dropped on Hiroshima on the 6/8/1945, followed by Nagasaki on the 9/8/1945

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
i'm sure you get what i'm sayin.

Actually, I don't. This really has no relevance to Holt's story, it ads no credibility to it. I'm not passing judgement on your friend's story either way, but it doesn't make the Holt story any more-or-less true. In fact, if it were not for the names of the people involved, the Holt story would have the quality of an urban legend.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Why would they put a crashed spaceship and alien bodies in the Capitol Building? There are so many other places, better places to hide such a thing.

And why would the Secretary of State have such easy access to it?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Looking at this from a different angle, have you ever noticed how many of these saucers are crashing?

You'd think that, with that advanced technology, these pilots and spacecraft would be NEVER crashing.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
"Hull received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1945 for his role in establishing the United Nations, and was referred to by President Roosevelt as the Father of the United Nations."

Now that's a bit weird, isn't it yall?
How many people get called that by a potus?
Nobody does without good reason.
Imagine this scene:
Hull learns of alien.
It's 1939 ,so there's no DUMBS; so you put the things in the subbasement of a federal building. Fine for now
Then HUll throws himself into the creation of the only institution that could deal with such an issue: The UN

Weird right?

My other thoughts: the mentality behind preventing disclosure because people will go bats#$t is not what one might think.
TPTB are not scared that the reiligous ones will lose their religion ; they are not scared of people having literal or metaphorical breakdowns.
When you hear that TPTB are scared of people going crazy what they mean is that all the smart people in the world will say something like
"oh my god, you fu#$ing dumbs#$ts ! you knew about this and didn't tell absolutely everyone!"
the truth they don't want you to know is that we cannot defend ourselves against these creatures. If everyone on the planet knew this
it could cause a panic/riot sending us back to the dark ages.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is an interesting story.
For me it isn't the fact that this man's daughters are telling his tale that sets of flags, it is the fact that the craft and the bodies were kept in the subbasement of a capital building.
I would have thought that Wright Airfield would have been more suitable.

But anyhow, that doesn't really alarm me too much though. I mean why not? Good a place as any really, just a little odd.

Something else that has me thinking is that this man later becomes "the father of the UN."

You see, I'm one of these crazy types who does believe that the Government would at least CONSIDER trying to sell us a fake alien invasion. If so, it would be run through the UN as it would be a worldwide afair.

Maybe this man was planting the seed with his daughters and the entire story was fabricated.

Either way, S&F.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Looking at this from a different angle, have you ever noticed how many of these saucers are crashing?

You'd think that, with that advanced technology, these pilots and spacecraft would be NEVER crashing.

Do you know something about alien technology that we don't? what makes you think that if they existed their technology would be infallible?

-rrr

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

No Roswell was in fact not ours. I happen to know one of those older folks who saw one of the bodies firsthand in a hanger at white sands shortly following the recovery before they were transported.
Course you don't have to believe me. I am just sharing what I know.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The Spaceship was a product of ex-Nazi US black-project whose technology has still not been disclosed to the public.

The creatures were created in a lab specially designed to pilot the craft.

In those days the electronic control systems were limited to say the least and fly-by-wire was still emerging tech.

Due to the lack of software they engineered these creatures to fly the thing.

That's why these things crash.

Today, these spaceships are completely unmanned and the so called 'aliens' are out of the job.

In other words: the US don't need to create these creatures for flying them anymore.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is fake, no proof just posting spitting out nonsense.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
This is fake, no proof just posting spitting out nonsense.

Why not tell us all why it's fake?
Instead of just spitting something out without sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

While i don't necessarily agree if Aliens exist I agree with you many people say how ready we would be well some people could but i doubt the vast majority could,Humans are absolutely mad,i don't think for a second that x factor gen or religious fanatics could take this for a second.

For all we know we were created by Aliens as an experiment nothing more,you want to tell people not only does the sun not revolve around you but you are just a lab rat lol!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
But so what? They are not the ones making the claim, it is Holt's daughter.

As for the 'So what' comment, I thinks its a pretty darn interesting account even if you don't - I could of course be very wrong but the ladies in the video don't look like they're making things up.

Yep - the "so what" comment is ludicrous.

So what?!
This is big.

These kinds of references and reports on the past are of major importance in regards to how we readjust our perception of the future - and release the outrageous falsehoods that we have been led to believe. The lies we have been told are criminal.
A whole society based on untruths - is a society that has to be rebuilt from the ground up. We have entered that time.

Every bit of information that we can get at this time is huge. Nothing should be taken lightly. Especially something of this magnitude.

We should be applauding this kind of behavior - not minimizing it.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

The war of the worlds thing always wierded me out. If it was a test of our ability to handle the stress of knowing we aren't alone, they sure didn't want us to pass. Who isn't going to freak out when someone on the radio, which has otherwise been a reliable source of information, tells you aliens are invading with death rays. No one would have freaked if they had said, "the president has just welcomed the ambassador of mars to the capital building for discussions."

Oh well, # em, its not a matter of luck its just a matter of time.

Sorry for the expletive but sometimes its prudent.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

The Spaceship was a product of ex-Nazi US black-project whose technology has still not been disclosed to the public.

Sounds like something out of the new Wolfenstein video game!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Why not tell us all why it's fake?
Instead of just spitting something out without sense.

I have to agree with that other guy about it being a fake - this is another tall-story. Don't you all get sick of people expecting you to believe something on the basis of prior father-daughter confidentiality, or an affidavit left by the dead?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by john124]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Jinni

Sounds like something out of the new Wolfenstein video game!

It's just science.

To scientists working on the cutting edge tech it's nothing special.

To people whose world revolves around video games it's unreal!

Noobs.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

It's just science.

To scientists working on the cutting edge tech it's nothing special.

And who are these scientists, and how did you get this information?

To people whose world revolves around video games it's unreal!

Noobs.

No comment.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
Yep - the "so what" comment is ludicrous.

So what?!
This is big.

How is this big? It is a third-hand story at best. There is no evidence, nothing to corroborate the story. Nothing. All you have is a story you want to hear.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by antideceit
Thinking of Mankind as a tribal and aggressive species with all these technologies would certainly cause concern elsewhere just as it causes concern for many of us here.

Most true words I´ve heard by anyone in a very long time.
Reflects most discussions and the opponents in them, yet all in all a sad and silent agreement...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join