It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis Apparations....Have you seen one? A Research Question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My mother had a dream where she saw my grandfather come to her across a picket fence, he didn't say anything, he just smiled, and then walked away. She awoke the whole house because she was crying up a storm. A few minutes later the phone rang and my father answered it. I remember seeing his face turned white. He then confirmed that her father had just passed away.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zul007

Thanks for the story.

Was your grandfather sick or in poor health? Or was his passing a complete surprise?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
In an effort to keep this thread going, I'll post my own crisis apparation story. Although it doesn't compare at all with what everyone else is sharing.

This past March my grandmother became very ill. We were told she had anywhere from 2-4 weeks left. This was on a Monday. My husband and I planned to go see her for one last time that weekend, which was the earliest we could get off (we are both teachers and it was during testing season....plus a 6.5 hour drive).

That Friday during school my cell phone rang. I knew immediately that it was about Granny, and it was. She had died in her bed that afternoon.

I don't think this counts as a crisis apparation, or even a psychi intuition. I put two and two together; a sick grandmother, a cell phone that never rings during the school day, and the obvious conclusion is what I concluded.

Thanks to everyone for sharing. And if you hear of more, please add to this post.

Best wishes for a wonderful Yule season!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ok so my experience has been a little bit different then the stories I have read on this board.

Many years back I was given budgies as pets by my parents or grandparents (can't remember exactly who) and I also remember that someone in the family casually mentioned that birds shouldn't be kept as pets because it's bad luck. I was a kid in elementary and didn't really pay much attention to it.

They were my first pets. I can't remember exactly how long I had the birds before this incident happened, but it wasn't very long. I think it was within the first year. We had a male and a female budgie.

My grandmother was very ill in the hospital from pancreatic infection from a previously missed stone. I had a dream about my birds. I don't remember what it was but it was about them. Like they changed in size, they were huge or they did something. Just some odd dream about them. I mentioned it to my dad the next day and a few days (I think) after that, the male budgie died. I found him lying in the cage. Me and brother were obviously very upset and cried our eyes out. A few more days went by and my grandmother passed away.

I didn't really think much of it at the time until a couple of years later, it happened again. We had the female alone for the next couple years and my grandfather started feeling sorry for the bird and asked us to get it a companion. So we went and got another male budgie. Again I had a dream about the budgies and I told someone ( probably Dad). We used to hang the cage outside on the deck so they'd get fresh air and enjoy the view. I came home from school, noticed that they had pushed out their water tray. I didn't know how long it had been like that and if they were thirsty so I decided to get them down n fill up their trays. In the process I accidentally tipped the cage and the male flew out and female flew in. Look everywhere couldn't find him. A few days later, my grandfather went to the hospital for a routine procedure cuz he has asthma and he passed away.

2 times was enough for me, I didn't want to test out the patterns. We did get another male bird and I did have dreams about them but I never mentioned them to any1. I told mom n dad I wanted to get rid of the birds asap. We found some1 who'd take them. He ended up being arrested later for apparentny selling illegal meat from unknown animals. It was all over the news. (No he didn't kill the budgies, they are way to small to sell for meat)

I'll never keep birds as pets ever because of this even though I adore parrots. I don't want to know when someone will die. My brother brought home an injured pigeon once and as much as I was sympathetic with the bird, I wanted it out. I found a sanctuary asap.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
That is an interesting story! Not quite a 'crisis apparation,' per say, but definitely intriguing.

I had a parakeet once, I think he was the spawn of satan. He would stand on his little perch and twirl 360 degrees for an hour at a time. He didn't live longer than a year; personally I think his Daddy missed him.....

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Check out this lady's "crisis apparition" experience -- her book is really awesome:

www.youtube.com...

reply to post by smyleegrl

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Just a little bump to bring the topic back to light....

There have been some interesting contributions so far. Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join