It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Aliens Attack: YOU WILL Be The First Traitor.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
insults aside [my writing is poor i have dyslexia and my grammar is bad] what you all show is that youre angry BECAUSE i have a point and you know it. did you know that some people HELPED the nazis against their OWN people. did you know some men dressed as women to get on to life boats when the Titanic sunk.

now,if you can,imagine the LARGENESS of the idea that aliens are invading and ALL that this means,YOU,yes YOU will throw granny or wife/husband/child/neighbour out the front door to save yourself.

you WILL wear captain Mullkron's armband and round up your fellow man.why? human nature.

i pose these questions to say 'if this conspiracy is real,this is how YOU WILL respond'.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
insults aside [my writing is poor i have dyslexia and my grammar is bad] what you all show is that youre angry BECAUSE i have a point and you know it. did you know that some people HELPED the nazis against their OWN people. did you know some men dressed as women to get on to life boats when the Titanic sunk.

now,if you can,imagine the LARGENESS of the idea that aliens are invading and ALL that this means,YOU,yes YOU will throw granny or wife/husband/child/neighbour out the front door to save yourself.

you WILL wear captain Mullkron's armband and round up your fellow man.why? human nature.

i pose these questions to say 'if this conspiracy is real,this is how YOU WILL respond'.

Clearly you are an uneducated ignoramus.

You loft the evils of the few and ignore the merits of the many.

Good day to you.

*goes back to watching Lost*

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Ok so you're either a child or someone who has clearly never been intimate with a woman. That's not an insult - It's a fair assumption based on what you clearly see as fun (You seem happy that people are *Your words: Angry*).

You contradict yourself though.

You say that *some* people helped the Nazis; *some* people dressed as women (an act to which you refer with disturbing frequency) to escape the Titanic...........

SOME, not all. If the majority of the men aboard the titanic dressed as women, then not only was there an unusual amount of women's clothes on board; but I want a re-write of the film.

Then you tell *us* that we (as a collective - Humanity I think you mentioned) *will* turn traitor. I mean, the linguistic maths just doesn't add up does it?

(SOME divided by TRAITOR = ALL) = Wrong

You are an unfortunate character and I really do hope that you get laid soon.

Unless you ARE a child in which case getting laid/intimate with a woman means getting a rare Belgian ice cream, do your homework, stay in school.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by osouthlondon]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

you know that some people HELPED the nazis against their OWN people. did you know some men dressed as women to get on to life boats when the Titanic sunk.

Key word "some"...that is not what the original posting was about. Your attempt to paint everyone into your little box is ridiculous. Ultimate troll post....

edit: to agree wtih above poster...

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Toxicsurf]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I have to differ with you. It`s not because you have given your point that has people upset. It`s that you believe that your point is the only valid one. Well......I hate to say, it`s not. It`s only valid because you think it is. You state because it happened during WW2, and that was only a very very small percentage of the world population understand. That does not prove anything, other then a few chicken hearted people did it. That does not speak for the entire race at all. You have wrapped your mind around those few things, and now you think everyone is like that................when they are not. You have just talked yourself into believing it as a fact is all.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Captain Millkron is a cool guy and would never do anything, i am of the opinion that the OP has no idea of what he is talking about.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

I for one welcome our child eating, reptiliod overlords!

Have I missed a memo about the upcoming invasion or something?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Humanesc ability. Humans are built with a souleternal within so......WE WAR IN OUR SOULS "BEST". Um just sayen, now wonder the jealousy from the fallen 1z- demons-bad aliens REACHEN BUT mabey SMH HAVE MORE PRIDE AS A BEING OF THE LIGHT REALM, FRIEND. This is why you are so hated, you are not petty smart space bugs your the FRUITS..............

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I disagree. There are enough of us who already go against the grain on a daily basis. If invasion happens, I will stand for a sovereign earth and fight against the invaders.

Yes, some people will do as you say, but not all.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
With no facts and just mis-informed conjuncture why is this thread not in Skunk Works?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by drift393
With no facts and just mis-informed conjuncture why is this thread not in Skunk Works?

i second the above person's proposal to move this to skunk works. when aliens attack? phew! might as well change that to "when (insert your favorite terror group here .. mexicans?) attack." honestly, some people could do with a little less scifi and some honest to goodness yard work.

[edit on 12.14.09 by toreishi]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm glad you chose to describe yourself verbatim. You didn't describe me at all...

I guess that's the difference between you and me. You will be a finicky panicking creature and I will not be afraid of death, especially for a cause like saving my planet.

It is what separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom after all. You know the ability to choose our own behavior for ourselves...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Just stumbled across this whilst looking at some threads that didnt begin with the hate campaign that is a sociopaths veiw of humanity ...

You have just managed to disgust me. I have seen collegues of mine neck deep in rancid drainwater full of waste matter, I have seen a woman throw up in her own lap , I have seen arms broken so badly that the bones stick through the skin, and I have witnessed the effects of hydrocloric acid on a persons hand. But you sir, have utterly digusted me.
Let me tell you something about the humanity that I know. Humans are territorial and resourceful , a stunningly dangerous combination as proven by our continued existance , and our placing as top of the food chain here on earth.
Some of us havent caught up to the fact that its possible to go a day in the life without smashing someone over the head for the sheer primal thrill of it, but lets fact it , we all know what those people are, and where they will end up . They are called SCUM and will end up in prison. For THEM I care not a jot, for they have already proved that they havent the tools to stay thier hand in the name of peace. Some of them did so with senseless acts of violence, some did it by insiduous means like poison or manipulation of circumstances to their own evil ends, but a scumbag is a scumbag, no matter what hes saying at the time.
But we arent all spear and rock on stick go kill for food UG! There are millions , no sod it, BILLIONS of people on this planet who do genuinely care about their fellow man. I know I do , and I dont associate with those who dont . To paint every human being in the entire world with the same brush you have painted your limited veiw of earth with , is like saying that every single muslim is a terror suspect. And just incase you dont know what I mean about that , let me lay it on the line.... ITS BULL !
Either you havent ever MET a human being before, or you have so little in common with them, that you have to assume they all have your character , so you can feel better knowing we are all murdering traitors. Well you are absolutely wrong about that.
I am human. I never back down , I am not an animal, and I do not put my friends in hot water even when it could potentialy make my life easier. I have friends who not only say the same but LIVE the same. Try it one day , maybe you will feel better about yourself afterwards.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Nah, I'll just take the heads of every one who opposes me. If they have any semblance of honor they will face me in one on one combat. Hand to hand or with weapons of their choosing.

Or they can fight like cowards and die enmass.

Never forget the human history, ours is one of war, and we excel at it.

Shame really.....

But, it would be neat to mount an alien head right next to the stuffed wildlife or mounted moose rack.

Aliens alien head or predator, either way if there was an invasion, it is my suggestion to take materials such as Planetary Defense.

from link;

A Study of Modern Warfare Applied to Extra-Terrestrial Invasion

Also, I just had to point out this;
US Air Force 2025

It should be duely noted that at this time Planetary Defense is not an assigned or approved mission for the United States Department of Defense or the United States Air Force.
Planetary Defense: Catastrophic Health Insurance for Planet Earth

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
It all depends on wether or not I can have a ride on a space ship. I'll sell you all out for a blast round the multiverse. Sorry like, but you're all boned if I've got anything to do with it

Of course, it'll all be a clever guise to take them down from the inside. I'll get into the mothership, and wee into their water supply,(or what ever they drink) killing them all with my potent brand of 50% proof widdle.

Then I can rule earth, and you can all be my slaves...err, I mean, subjects...., and my plan for world domination will be complete. It will be a fair regime, I think I could be a good world dominator.

I'm going to add to that by saying that I have my Super-Duper
Plasma, Orgone, 7th Dimensional Defusor, Disruptor-like
de-combobulator, re-unifer you-all-die planet killer device
all wired up and ready to go to take you, me and them ALL
with me/us/then/you to that hallowed be thy name
bastion of non-existence we call death.

Then I'd have 2 or 3 buckets of Kentucky Fried Chicken
and many spoonfuls of semi-solid LARD to wash down that
60 ounce Super-duper Big Gulperoo of Coca Cola
down into my gullet as I enjoy the raging fireworks
and sudden oncoming death of us all!

So there....pffhttt to ya all!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What about an apocalyptic atomic reaction, detonated in the atmosphere and oceans of the world, timed to cause maximum destruction in conjuction with the earths natural currents.

Then we all could enjoy a KFC planet.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I would fight with tactics. I would suck up to them and then when I got close enough to them so that advanced technology couldn't help them, I would do for the kill. There is no use running, anything that can travel that far in space could just blow up the planet, so why run?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I've just got to say that I posted my response based on my personal experiences in life. I don't see too many honorable people out in the world these days. I'm sure there are many of them, but I'm not going to count on it. I do think most would defend their families. But, realistically, just putting it in very basic examples, people don't even defend their families now when the govt. is controlling our lives and livelihood. They may talk, but no one does much. They let TBTB walk all over them at work, at the bank, the doctors office...they continue to live on credit and pay outrageous prices for things they could do without. Very few just stop and say I'm not going to do this anymore. They may complain, but they don't stop. I think that is very indicative of what many people are like these days.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by serendipitynow
I've just got to say that I posted my response based on my personal experiences in life. I don't see too many honorable people out in the world these days. I'm sure there are many of them, but I'm not going to count on it. I do think most would defend their families. But, realistically, just putting it in very basic examples, people don't even defend their families now when the govt. is controlling our lives and livelihood. They may talk, but no one does much. They let TBTB walk all over them at work, at the bank, the doctors office...they continue to live on credit and pay outrageous prices for things they could do without. Very few just stop and say I'm not going to do this anymore. They may complain, but they don't stop. I think that is very indicative of what many people are like these days.

Out of all of these examples you gave, how many of them don`t you do? Please tell everyone just how easy it is for you to do all of those things and get away with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

YOU WILL turn traitor in mere seconds.

YOU WILL NOT "YES WE CAN"

1,join a resistance.-------------------------------The hell I won't
2,you will not join/help the millitary.------------Right from my own back yard
3,you will NOT report to duty.-----------------Were ever I could be of help
4,you will NOT be a hero.--------------------Sure Would if needed
5,die fighting.---------------------------TRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL.

1,turn traitor at the first sign of suffering or trouble.
2,to save your life you will sell your neighbours RIGHT down the toilet.
3,you will say things like "hey Lord Mullkron of the 9th planet,my neighbour
and workmates doubted you could control earth,they live over there.
4,you will within seconds of the invasion be thinking "how can i gain
favour with these aliens.
5,YOU WILL EVEN sell out your VERY OWN family in order to live.
6,you will pretend gender and steal ID in order to live.
YOU will be the first traitor and you will be AMAZING
at it...

TRASH THREAD THIS PERSON NEEDS TO SPEAK FOR HIMSELF

This is the kind of trash we just don't need. It seems like this person is just trying to make people mad.After reading what he thinks YOU WILL do i would have to say he is describing himself

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join