It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Aliens Attack: YOU WILL Be The First Traitor.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Picture the scene. Obama or some such person interrupts your viewing of the wire dvd season 4 [its SO true to life] or lost season 2 [its a gilligan's island for the 21st century] and warns us to run;aliens are invading now.

just by reading your messages here and seeing your true worth:below is how
YOU WILL turn traitor in mere seconds.

YOU WILL NOT

1,join a resistance.
2,you will not join/help the millitary.
3,you will NOT report to duty.
4,you will NOT be a hero.
5,die fighting.

YOU WILL.

1,turn traitor at the first sign of suffering or trouble.
2,to save your life you will sell your neighbours RIGHT down the toilet.
3,you will say things like "hey Lord Mullkron of the 9th planet,my neighbour
and workmates doubted you could control earth,they live over there.
4,you will within seconds of the invasion be thinking "how can i gain
favour with these aliens.
5,YOU WILL EVEN sell out your VERY OWN family in order to live.
6,you will pretend gender and steal ID in order to live.

what is more,even as YOU read this very thread now,you KNOW i am
right.it is inherent in human behaviour that a human in time of peril,
WILL sell another sufferer out quicker than lightning.Proof?each and
VERY war has produced measly turn coats and collaborators and alien
invasion will no different. men dressed as women to get on a lifeboat
when ships sank. YOU will be the first traitor and you will be AMAZING
at it...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
so.. are you describing us or are you describing yourself? You draw some pretty rigid lines for the universal definition of a traitor.

3,you will say things like "hey Lord Mullkron of the 9th planet,my neighbour and workmates doubted you could control the earth,they live over there.

lolz, i liked that part.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So then, we must believe everything that the government puts out in the MSM? Don`t tell me, your one of those who will shoot first, then ask questions later?

It`s things like this that causes small wars to occur. Nothing like guns ablazing is there? Try finding out the truth first before going to war, ok?

Edit to add:
I have found over the years that the ones who points fingers at those they claim as traitors are indeed themselves traitors.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What a crock of BS, nope on all scores. I am an experiencer and there are a few more groups than the one you talk about. But on your list, do you know you do this every time you don't make a lot of noise and say no to the leaders fasicsm, demand they leave the middle east, say no to their economic slavery, the banks, say no to the poisons in our air, say no to their economic trade policies. SAY NO!!!!

You sell humanity and your neighbor out when you don't stand for freedom, a moneyless resource society where people are not disenfranchised from their right to the land and resources, to just go and build together, for who is over our heads anyway, and who put them there?

Many of the ets, not the ones supporting our leaders and the annanuki infested world management team we have had here for ages, are here to bust the matrix and wake you up to the reality around you before its too late.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I won't sell out my people to aliens...even those I find guilty of being inhuman.

But good to see that "you" seem to think "all" people are like that.

Hmm...goes to show you how much faith you have in humanity.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Actually, I WOULD turn traitor- but only for this fact: The human race, as a whole, sucks. Look around you. Have a look at the sidebar on this site, for crying out loud! I have been treated pretty raw by my 'fellow' humans, so I wouldn't even blink sending the majority down the bowl and hitting the flush handle.

I'd try to save the few people I DO care about, to the best of my ability- in exchange for quite a few I'd like to be seen tortured and killed. Is it selfish? OH HELL YES. I spent my life trying to be forgiving, generous, and 'do good', and what has it gotten me? Screwed. Don't cry to me about the 'innocents'. Let their deity of choice sort 'em out once they're toast.

I'd turn traitor, I'd like it, and I would probably laugh like a hyena on crack.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Well my goodness,you better go and hide under your bed
and live in fear for the rest of your life......the PTB just love
people like you.
And by the way I`ve never read so much nonsense in my life,
you must be a right hoot at party`s eh?
Invasion! LOL

Ex

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Why in Heavens name would an alien even be interested
in wether you would give up all to save yourself?
Upon appearance of said aliens you would realize that they
are a far more intelligent species, having made it here.

The encounter would not be about your honer, or your ego.
It would be about a new chapter in mankinds history.

[edit on 12/13/2009 by Ex]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

'If' or 'When' the bad aliens invade our planet I will fight them with all I have, and I will protect my family, friends and my neighbours in the best way I can! I will fight until the end... I will fight until the death! I would rather die fighting then die at the hands of there mercy!

So NO! not everybody will be a traitor!

If this really did happen, I would not fight for the government or NWO... I would fight for the people around me... the politicians and world leaders can be slaughtered by the aliens ha! but this would not make me a traitor!

[edit on 13-12-2009 by justjoemusic]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It all depends on wether or not I can have a ride on a space ship. I'll sell you all out for a blast round the multiverse. Sorry like, but you're all boned if I've got anything to do with it

Of course, it'll all be a clever guise to take them down from the inside. I'll get into the mothership, and wee into their water supply,(or what ever they drink) killing them all with my potent brand of 50% proof widdle.

Then I can rule earth, and you can all be my slaves...err, I mean, subjects...., and my plan for world domination will be complete. It will be a fair regime, I think I could be a good world dominator.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Isn't it true that the model for mankind you know best is yourself .

DEAD GIVEWAY PAL. not to clever at all.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Don't mistake your own prerogatives with others.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

YOU WILL NOT

1,join a resistance.
2,you will not join/help the millitary.
3,you will NOT report to duty.
4,you will NOT be a hero.
5,die fighting.

YOU WILL.

1,turn traitor at the first sign of suffering or trouble.
2,to save your life you will sell your neighbours RIGHT down the toilet.
3,you will say things like "hey Lord Mullkron of the 9th planet,my neighbour
and workmates doubted you could control earth,they live over there.
4,you will within seconds of the invasion be thinking "how can i gain
favour with these aliens.
5,YOU WILL EVEN sell out your VERY OWN family in order to live.
6,you will pretend gender and steal ID in order to live.

Now can you please find a world war 2 veteran and quote that to him please... you cant simply preach a generic response of human behaviour. Some people genuinely will not 'sell out' their family. I feel you have a horrible misconception of human psychology and wish to see the studies you went through to come to the above conclusion.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

YOU WILL.
1,turn traitor
2,to save your life

As many people as there are who are afraid of dying...remember that there are also those who are afraid of living.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This is a crap thread right down to the idea that 'Breaking News' can interrupt a DVD.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Dont you think assumptions are assuming?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
There might also be the few amongst us who will be turncoats for the ultimate goal of learning the alien secrets. These people would be very willing to sacrifice a few million people in order to save the whole of humanity. After all, no invasion was repelled or a war fought that didn't require sacrifice. If he were alive I'd put Carl Sagan in that group. They'd just anally probe Bill Nye.
But on the other hand, any aliens who come here would probably be aware of our intents beforehand and we would be screwed without any chance for a counter assault.
In the end there is someone bigger out there and we better figure out what we're going to do when they get here.
Phil Schneider's wife says to pee on them.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Interesting reading but if aliens arrive you can be sure I will one of the first to show them where they can find our leaders and I will even help them to find our leaders if they so require. If that makes me a traitor then yep, I am a traitor but I will never sell out anyone around me just so I can curry favour, I will not die fighting for anyone unless I have to die fighting for members of my family but that is a good death and dying fighting for the ideals and orders of lying dogs in office would be the worst of deaths but sadly the best of us die for those reasons all the time.

This is a crime and it has to stop but we have been castrated and we can no longer stop these crimes because we have no power and we never did, it was an illusion the PTB are no loinger concerned with hiding from us anymore.

A million people could protest in the streets and the governments would still do whatever they wished because democracy is the lie we believed was a reality and we were never free. Who are the real traitors? It is not you and I, it is those who were meant to serve us but gave up their honour and served themselves instead.

I would consider it great honour not to mention a great pleasure to point out the perpetrators of this crime that has been done to us for so long and if that makes me a traitor to those liars in office then I am happy to be a traitor because I am not their friend anymore than they are mine becauseI have no time for liars and in a wold where war is based on lies = I am in hell.

"The trouble with lying and deceiving is that their efficiency depends entirely upon a clear notion of the truth that the liar and deceiver wishes to hide." ~ Hannah Arendt

[edit on 13-12-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Woah, you mean to imply turn coats for ETs, the traitors are the ones who support our black ops, illumanati. The Ets, they won't be V.

Go under the stars and start asking for help for this world before the nazi/Vrill/illimanti scum depopulate billions of humans. There are good guys up there, and I am certainly on their side. But humans need to show some responsibility, for reference see above, learn to make a lot of noise and say NO.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I like to believe most of "them up there are good guys". Yeah, I think we got some parasites as well but I don't believe the majority of them mean us any harm.
In this strange Universe we live in I'm certainly not above running out under the stars and whining for help. With TPTB running things I'm not above anything.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join