It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is an NWO really so bad?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
personally the idea of a NWO or OWO disgusts me... i like individualism and the colour to the world that it brings in terms of diverse cultures religions, everything. It makes the world a bright and vivid place.

I beleive somthing like the UN only better should be involved. Each individual country has the right to govern itself but must adhere to basic human rights and laws allowing people to retain their individuality and not being exploited by other countries.

There should be global policies and policies involving only countries... and they should be discussed and debated by officials of every country and uphold basic standards for human existance. By no means should we have one man in control of the world. We should have all the world leaders vote for global policies, with their opinions based ont he reprisentatives of the constituents of their countries which should be based on public opinion based on votes and a representation from the populace in the form of a jury (much like in the american or english law system where random people are plucked to make their verdict on peoples crimes, we should have a simmilar policy for every law, bill, mandate whatever that is passed... nobody should make the decision for the good of anyone, all decisions should come from the individual and work its way up.

~TR

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Great question.
Simply put, the larger the political/ social organization, the less responsive it is to the individual's needs and wants.
Imagine your familiy. You have direct access to your parents as a child to request your needs and desires. A small town, people know one another and act together to fix local problems. On and on. Until you get something like the US political system and then the global system, which is entirely unresponsive to anyone, except billionaires, I suppose.

The larger the system, the less the citizen is heard.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The people heading the NWO are SATANISTS. SATANISTS. Do you really want them to be leading us? They are deceiving us, manipulating us. I don't want some people who are trying to alter our minds controlling us. If humans had evolved properly, we would eventually unite peacefully. But we have been altered as a race and the whole Illuminati is doing only what is wrong for us and the earth.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

well thats assuming they are satanists and not just greedy b*stards?

A NWO would be dangerous enoug even if it wasnt being caused by shapeshifting reptiles/illuminati/satanists/or whatever other alien non human groubely stuff your considering... even if its just people itll be bad.

we dont need a global government, we just need all the governments to get along...

~TR

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well for one, because its advocates recently come out and say things like, "today it is for us easier to kill a million people then to control a million people" because people are becoming "politically awakened."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
here's david rockefeller disdaining that less babies are dying

www.youtube.com...

do you really want to give these guys more power?

I think he should go back to germany and change his name back to rogenfelder because he's a nazi.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
here's another one, Ted Turner saying we need to stabilize the population or we're going to have to eat each other. These guys are paranoid mentally unstable men.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
So let's be serious here. Do you really want a group of people who have inbred with each other for centuries because they think they are genetically superior to everyone else because they have more money to have anymore power?

Well, let's look at a basic philosophical truth that be seen through out history.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely." Lord Acton

It's a class-conflict, stupid.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomb_Raven

personally the idea of a NWO or OWO disgusts me... i like individualism and the colour to the world that it brings in terms of diverse cultures religions, everything. It makes the world a bright and vivid place.

I beleive somthing like the UN only better should be involved. Each individual country has the right to govern itself but must adhere to basic human rights and laws allowing people to retain their individuality and not being exploited by other countries.

There should be global policies and policies involving only countries... and they should be discussed and debated by officials of every country and uphold basic standards for human existance. By no means should we have one man in control of the world. We should have all the world leaders vote for global policies, with their opinions based ont he reprisentatives of the constituents of their countries which should be based on public opinion based on votes and a representation from the populace in the form of a jury (much like in the american or english law system where random people are plucked to make their verdict on peoples crimes, we should have a simmilar policy for every law, bill, mandate whatever that is passed... nobody should make the decision for the good of anyone, all decisions should come from the individual and work its way up.

~TR

on what planet?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Here's proof that the NWO is evil:

New World Order and the Modern Police State
NWO Today - Police State

Economics and Money Creation - How the Federal Reserve System and Fractional Reserve Banking have forced the masses into debt slavery
Money as Debt - Debt Slavery

New World Order Quotes – Quotes from world leaders and industrialists highlighting the conspiracy:
New World Order Quotes

Politics and the Occult, Bohemian Grove, Beginnings of the Round Table Groups, The Rothschilds, Freemasonry, The Georgia Guidestones, and much much more:
Occult-Mystery Schools - Illuminati - NWO

This is a comprehensive analysis of our current financial crisis:
Modern Economic Crisis

The Dumbing Down of Humanity - How the CFR controls the media, chemical dumbing down, flouride deception, media consolidation, tax exempt foundations:
Dumbing Down of Humanity

New World Order and Interlocking Corporate Directorships - Today's corporations are so interlocked that you must start viewing all American corporations and government bureaucracies as a single entity:
NWO - Interlocking Directorships

Globalism and Empire in the New World Order - How the IMF and World Bank allow modern corporations to enslave the third world:
Globalization - Empire in the NWO

9/11 Truth - A compilation of video clips highlighting the inconsistencies behind the "official" story of the events that occured on September 11, 2001:
9-11 Truth Conspiracy

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by coverfirehero
here's another one, Ted Turner saying we need to stabilize the population or we're going to have to eat each other. These guys are paranoid mentally unstable men.

www.youtube.com...

He's right in a way. The earth will only support so many people. Eventually disease adn starvation will reduce the overpopulation. He is merely suggesting birth control to eliminate the suffering that will happen once we pass mark where the current farming technology and fresh water supplies will no longer support the population.

One could argue that the unstable ones are the ones that believe we still need to populate the earth due to what is said in the Bible. There is simply no logic to it.

On having one world government, I think religion will be the major block. As each major religion is use to being a majority and having a huge political influence due to that majority. A one world government would be less influenced by a religious majority in one area of the world. Meaning all religions would likely have equal importance. This would simply be unacceptable for many.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There's plenty of room for people. 6.6 billion people would take up 0.28 square acres per person in Australia alone. Since per capitol growth has always grown much faster than any population faster in developed countries, 75% of the world is only starving because they don't have the technology and are being oppressed by people who believe they are genetically superior. The government's job is to protect our lives not to limit or take them away from us.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Just thought I'd drop my 2 cents on the issue of global governance.

I don't give a rat's ass if they want a global government, as long as it stays out of my way. Hell, it'll probably be the best form of government, as long, again, as it stays out of the way of its people.

But I do care when the global government will clearly become a dictatorship of a kind that will make Dachau look like Disneyland. And that's exactly what we're heading for now.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A very pro-NWO article:

Climate change, energy crisis, genocides, religious conflicts and overpopulation are only few examples of a vast spectrum of problems modern world has to solve. The outcry for peace and safety has become louder with each new international conflict. Recent events in Haiti have once again proven the vulnerability and imminent threat for our world order. Is a global empire the right solution for all our woes?

www.v-generations.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

If NWO was going to be democratic and humane then I would be all for it. But like many others have said in response to your post the NWO that is currently developing is not heading in the direction of democracy and human rights. But instead is moving towards becoming totalitarian. I say this because:

The governments of the world are becoming less accountable to the people, and more secretive in their operations.
Peoples rights to privacy are being infringed on by the use of surveillance technology.
The free market is being destroyed.
Free speech is being suppressed.
Peoples rights to private property are being eroded.
The right to assembly is being gradually taken away.
Peoples rights to bar arms are being destroyed.
The military is becoming more involved in domestic affairs.
People that are genetically weak or old or starting to simply be seen as a burden to the state, instead of human beings that deserve to live and be treated with dignity.
A one world currency is emerging which will be controlled by the banking elite, and not the people of the world.
And the world is moving towards collectivism, in which the individual is merely seen as nothing but a cog in the machine, that can easily be replaced if no longer needed. And whose sole purpose is to serve the state.

Once the NWO fully emerges there will only be two classes of people. The ruling elite, and the serfs (which will be the majority of the worlds people). And a new era of high tech feudalism will have begun. Once this happens there will no longer be any privacy, freedom, or individualism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join