It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4Astro's .... B4 written history - Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
In a conference between local partriots, a gentelmen mentioned that he knew what the all seeing eye means.... and well, I thought I would run this by the guys that would know, since this patriot turns wrenches for an existance...
here it goes:

Before written history - Saturn was much closer to planet earth and when you looked up into the sky - it appeared as a EYE...

has anyone researched this...?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
let me also add:
the library of Alexandra -- I believe the manuscripts from all of recorded history was kept there. I believe, this library was moved to the Vatican before the burning. its also, a Conspiracy.... I say we are from another planet and we have always recorded his story~

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
this may be related. Not coming up with much to support this Saturn is the Eye in the Sky ... but I found Alan Parson Project had a song and I noted the symbology on their Record Album. Eye of Horum or the SUN not Saturn. but the Sun is not represented by a eye but a ball of rays and the like. interesting. let me srcub some more sources to see what I can find... coming up empty handed so far.
this is looking more like BS.. tks for searching

en.wikipedia.org...(album)

join