It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn't the aliens give us their technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Any speculations?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by firehazard89]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
How do you know we don't?

Sometimes the easiest questions are the best.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Why didn't we give cellphones or computers to monkeys?

haha

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by firehazard89
Any speculations?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by firehazard89]

They are Demons in Aliens clothing...
...they are magicians, the technologies are only props and illusions.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Many people believe that aliens have been visiting earth for thousands of years. Some even speculate the building of the pyramids being directly correlated with visitors from another planet. It made me wonder, why come here, why pyramids, why if any of this is true do we not have advanced technology.

There is, in fact, evidence that some of these ancient civilizations had what would be highly advanced technology for their time - the Antikythera Mechanism, Baghdad Battery, etc. Some large stone blocks even show signs of being cut with a laser. And these types of evidence have been found all over the world. Unfortunately, a lot of it has been lost to history.

Sure, there could be many theories on why aliens have yet to give us any of their technology or even why and how so many ancient marvels cannot be properly explained or even if they are true at all.

You sure that they haven't given us any of their technology? Because there's a lot evidence that suggests otherwise.

Could it all boil down to resources?

Maybe. Evidence in Africa suggests that Man was mining for resources as much as 10,000 years ago.

So if they did come, did they leave behind knowledge that would later spark a revolution in human thought in the form of monuments/writing (there just too much left to speculation.)

If they did, it's either still hidden or lost to history.

I'm still new to this type of research. I heard about a story (I believe Indian religious) of a battle in the sky with aircraft. Could it be that we were given some type of advanced technology, but had that right revoked when our alien friends saw the human propensity towards violence.

There are a lot of stories about battles in the sky. But I doubt humans were the ones who flew the aircraft.

Also with our limited knowledge in the areas of math/science/writing, etc.. perhaps whatever visited us decided we weren't yet ready and left (leaving little to no trace of their stay, besides certain areas looking like air fields/etc.) Maybe our ancestors left some of these images seen from the air as calling card for them to return? The truth is out there. Lets find it.

The Mayans were brilliant with mathematics and science, specifically astronomy...as were both the Egyptians and Sumerians.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Didn't you ever notice how we all of a sudden got computers?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
Why didn't we give cellphones or computers to monkeys?

We were made 'as God's image'...
...notice I did not say 'in' God's image, this is a mistranslation.

We have a right to something they do not...
...we were made to be sovereign over our world...
...as God is to the universe, we are to earth and they stole that from us.

They are not more intelligent of more technologically advanced...
...they are only tricks to have us believe so...
...they have no more power over us than we give them.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Would you trust a monkey with an explosive?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
Would you trust a monkey with an explosive?

Their attempt at humiliating you is working obviously...
...don't let them put you down like that.

They had access to the very presence of the self-existent Being...
...but they couldn't keep it in their pants when they saw our women...
...they are 'fallen ones' and they are bogan conmen trying to steal from you...
...don't let them.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

...don't let them.

Look, I'm sure you're convinced that aliens are demons. Would you care to elaborate, provide evidence, or otherwise defend this position aside from repeating it over and over? As, you know, most people would be grateful for evidence of aliens, period, let alone evidence of aliens, demons, angels, god... and especially demons who wear pants.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yes..a little elaboration on the "aliens are actually demons" subject would be most illuminating.

as they say "inquiring minds want to know"

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by firehazard89
Why didn't the aliens give us their technology
Any speculations?

They give us more than one would expect.

These two books are related to your questions above, and I strongly recommend them to read.

Colonel Philip Corso's Book The Day After Roswell.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45dc87abdccd.jpg[/atsimg]

Michael Lindemann

Summary: The long-awaited book by Colonel Philip Corso, titled "The Day After Roswell," will soon be in bookstores nationwide. CNI News has gotten an advance look at parts of the text, and if Corso can be believed, his story blows the lid on Roswell, government UFO secrecy, and the ongoing reality of extraterrestrial visitors.

Corso's task from 1961 to 1963 was to break that logjam by secretly distributing various pieces of potentially valuable wreckage to scientists and industrial entities who were known to be trustworthy. There, the wreckage would be back-engineered into startling new human technologies. The human patent process would effectively mask the alien source of the ideas. There would simply be the appearance of a tremendous burst of American technological progress.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a82f611a725.jpg[/atsimg]

Corso claims that the wreckage samples he found in Trudeau's mystery filing cabinet led directly to fiber optics, computer microchips and integrated circuits, night-vision goggles and the laser, among other things.

It is really a magnificent book.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Regarding the same Extraterrestrial craft, I also can strongly recommend you the book “In League With a UFO” from Lou Baldin former ATS member Sleeper.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a0de6bb9796.jpg[/atsimg]

First edition

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1aee8edaf9e1.jpg[/atsimg]
www.amazon.com...

Second edition

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71c0987bea4b.jpg[/atsimg]

www.amazon.com...

The Alien ship recovered in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947, was filled with Alien gadgetry. The gadgetry or spawn, as some of the covert operators called the Alien things, infested the crashed flying saucer.

The Alien spawn had magical and bizarre qualities with evil tendencies.

The gadgets served as tools and medical instruments and seemingly possessed personalities of their own. In their attempts to better understand the extraterrestrial menace visiting Earth, the covert committee performed extensive experiments on humans using the Alien gadgets.

It is also a magnificent book, with a very interesting and really mind blowing as claimed by Lou Baldin “Non Fiction” story about the same saucer mentioned above by Corso.

[edit on 13/12/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eviant

Originally posted by troubleshooter

...don't let them.

Look, I'm sure you're convinced that aliens are demons. Would you care to elaborate, provide evidence, or otherwise defend this position aside from repeating it over and over? As, you know, most people would be grateful for evidence of aliens, period, let alone evidence of aliens, demons, angels, god... and especially demons who wear pants.

co-sign!

I'm getting sick of those "Aliens are demons!!!" type posts. Its just soo ignorant and racist if u ask me. Where's the proof of itt? Or is it just paranoya?

Now, as i said before(in my own opinion); I'm not claiming all 'aliens' are good NOR bad.

In my own opinion, the most Demonic entities around i ever met were HUMANS.

Isnt "GOD" himself an alien/E.t.? He is not from earth, is he?

Or are people saying they are 'demons' because they might look so different then us? Because they look so scary? THats just some b.s. if u ask me.

I know some people who look crazy and scary as hell too. But they sure aint demons. They are actually nice people.

Don't judge a book by it's cover

And about why they dont give all their technology to us....

Why would they? We cant even live a life without hate, anger, greed and all that. We would mis-use those technologies for bad things then for positive purposes. But who knows huh, i might be wrong. Its just how i think about it

[edit on 13-12-2009 by MisterP]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by MisterP]

top topics

join