It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good news for "Christian-Haters"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Good news for "Christian Bashers",Bad News for Others!

Here's just one of many articles you can read today about the on-going persecution of Christians. It's nothing new,but it's nothing most people want to hear about.

Maybe you're not a Christian,but maybe someone you love is.

This will impact Americans in the not-too-distant future,I'm afraid.

For Christians who believe a "rapture" will whisk them away before things get really bad,think again! (The only "rapture" you're apt to experience before "the last trump" is likely to come from the Dept. of Homeland Security!)

From
www.jeremiahproject.com...

QUOTE:
..."Our entertainment industry and the news media sneer at anyone who defends Jesus Christ in public and have been leading a propaganda war of stereotyping Christians into a subordinate class. Their distortions reflect a genuine misunderstanding of who Christians are and what they believe.

..."Americas' TV news broadcasts ignore conservative and Christian news events, except when coverage makes religious leaders look "cold, intolerant and oppressive," says Washington, D.C.'s Media Research Center.

..."Topping the list of countries which have mounted a campaign against Christians are China and Sudan followed by Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey, Burma, Greece, Ethiopia, and Vietnam. (Washington Watch, May 1998). Increasing persecution is also found in Cuba, Laos, and North Korea.

..."Many Islamic-dominated nations have adopted a fanatical, militant doctrine of persecution against all “infidels.”

..."The militant Islamic Government of Sudan, for example, is waging a self-described religious war against Christian, non-Muslim, and moderate Muslim persons by using torture, starvation, enslavement, and murder. In Pakistan, the government has declared those that who “insult” Mohammed will be put to death. In Communist Laos more than 250 pastors and Christian workers have been arrested; more than 60 churches and Christian institutions have been shut down; and the government has forced many thousands of believers to sign documents to "renounce" their faith and belief in Christianity.

..."In Saudi Arabia there is no religious freedom. Apostasy is punishable by death. There are no public worship services for non-Muslims. Anyone who does mission work or converts Muslims faces expulsion, jail, or execution.

..."In countries near and far, people are being persecuted simply because of their faith. Hundreds of men and women are in prison serving sentences that range from a few months to life. They are not criminals who have robbed or murdered other citizens but Christians who were put on trial for their faith in Christ and found guilty. Christians are beaten, tortured, imprisoned, and murdered by those who are hostile to their faith in Jesus Christ."

Think it can't happen here? It's already planned!

www.cephas-library.com...

QUOTE:
..."Through numerous contacts, including CIA/Naval Intel and other sources, it has been confirmed personally to me that there are numerous covert "concentration camps" located across America, Canada and Alaska for the hour of martial law and the seizure of this nation for the New World Order. Many of these camps are actual termination facilities, some equipped with gassing/crematory facilities.

Some of these facilities are also incorporated into the military's DUMB's (deep underground military facilities.) From sources inside the CIA, it was revealed to me that these numerous camps have been established to house and ultimately terminate what they consistently referred to as "the resisters of the New World Order." (Michael Maholy, 20 years CIA/Naval Intelligence; confirmed independently by Elaine Knost, former CIA assassin.)

"Oh, all of us in the intelligence community know about the concentration camps and their purposes...we ALL know that they are to TERMINATE THE RESISTERS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER UNDER MARTIAL LAW." ( Michael Maholy.)

But what IS a resister of the New World Order? The definition they (our friendly US government) have applied will surprise you! A "resister" inclues:
-A Christian (firm Bible believer)
-A Constitutionalist
-A Patriot
-A gun owner who refuse to relinquish 2nd Amendment rights
-Anyone who adheres to the concepts of maintaining our national sovereignty, the Constitution and rejects the concept of United Nations world government control in it's place is labled by the government as a "resister of the New World Order."

-Those radio broadcasters, lecturers, authors, and pastors who publicly come against the New World Order.

More....
From
americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com...

QUOTE:
..."The GUILLOTINES (modern military/metal, both imported and made in USA, documented to be in many of our US military bases, and also installed in certain varieties of UN/FEMA PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES prepositioned nationwide for martial law according to eye-witness accounts)are here for only one purpose, in today's modern society.

..."They are here to fulfill the purpose of THE NOAHIDE LAWS legislation signed by George Bush Sr., as part of the procedure of implementing the coming WORLD GOVERNMENT OF ANTICHRIST (NWO), and that is TO BEHEAD ALL OFFENDERS OF THE NOAHIDE LAWS provisions for EXECUTION of people (Gentiles) guilty of "IDOLATRY" and "BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD."

..."Being interpreted, "BEHEAD CHRISTIANS who believe that Jesus Christ is GOD IN THE FLESH and DIVINE"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So,to Christians,I offer encouragement. Jesus said,"Ye shall be hated of all men,but he that endureth to the end shall be saved"(Matthew 10:22)

"When you are brought before synagogues,rulers,and authorities,do not worry about how you will defend yourselves,or what you will say,for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what to say," (Luke 12:11)

To the rest of you,this poem,by Martin Niemoller...

"First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak out for me."

Think about it!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Be aware that God can , and will , stop time and smash every last Nazi/NWO .

The meek will then inherit a new earth , without their hate !

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

So,to Christians,I offer encouragement. Jesus said,"Ye shall be hated of all men,but he that endureth to the end shall be saved"(Matthew 10:22)

lmao
A beheading? A rapture? What's the difference? All I care about is after
either/ or. Train or plane or automobile horseback my own feet or crawling on my knees. I have set my mark.

Did i say that? lol
I did and it felt really good.

The one I fear for is Bush.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well, I read throgh the links that were posted, and I have to agree with this part...

So called Spiritual Greens tell us that Earth can save herself - she has the wisdom and power - humans don't. But we can help her by becoming conscious of the oneness and sacredness of all her parts.

www.jeremiahproject.com...

I have always known, read that KNOWN, not "believed," that the Earth is sentient and alive, and our Mother. The bible seems to command us to subdue and conquer Earth and bend it to fit our own desires. Humanity has been a virus on this planet for many years now, and it only gets worse from here on out. Corporations are actively poisoning the ground, air and water, and we the people can do nothing about it. What is wrong with revering that which we live on, that which provides us with all that we need? I have seen many Christians pray over a meal, and give thanks to out there god that they cannot see, or a made up god that they can see, a picture of anyway, every Christian has this hanging on their wall, the light brown skinned man with the blond hair and beard...the English Godman.
The Making of a Superhero
And further, it is no wonder Christians are being persecuted in America, how many of us are constantly disturbed by men wearing suits holding a book trying to convert us to their cult? We have Mormons were I live, and they constantly walk around trying to convert everyone. Why is this?
There was one Christian minister who would come to my home when I was at work, and try to convert my wife, and eventually put the make on her, trying to bed her. Is this how Christians are supposed to act? I think not. Our local library is filled with Christian books, they all have a little cross on the binder, and if you can find one book on a different religion in there, you are luckier than I was. My own neighbor is not a Christian in any sense of the word, but she has her Nativity scene out in the yard for all to see, guess she wants to be like everyone else, huh?

I don't like bringing up again Project Blue Beam, but I think most Christians are in for a rude awakening when the New World Order get this toy out and turns it on.
Project Blue Beam
I have two friends who served in Iraq, and these guys told me some stories that are hard to believe about what is going on over there. One thing they told me is that on two occasions they saw Christ on the cross in the sky, being beamed from a military base. Folks, they are testing this equipment and perfecting it for use here in America when the time is right.

Mother Earth is angry at mankind, this is easy to see with all of the weird weather patterns, storms, volcanoes, tsunamis and things like that of late. I would not blame her in the least if she just up and threw us all off, like a dog throws off water when it's wet.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
What I'm seeing is an article bemoaning Christianity's loss of the ability to steamroll people of other faiths, beliefs, and walks of life.

The article speaks of the(truly horrible) persecution of people of other faiths in certain parts of the world, then further down it seems to condemn "legislation [which] has been passed in various nations, making it illegal to discriminate against any group based on ethnic or religious origin, sex or race."

Just because you can no longer fire people for not believing in your god, or run them out of town because they live in a different way than you do, does NOT mean you're being persecuted any more than whites were when slavery was abolished in the US.

What I found especially interesting, though, was the claim that non-believers were attempting to "move us toward a homogenized world." Has that not been Christianity's goal for the most of it's history? To unite the world under the banner of the Lord? To purge the world of non-believers? To punish and ostracize those who are different?

The article is a very strange and hypocritical recognition of true persecution, followed by a passionate defense of the right to steamroll non-believers.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

they told me is that on two occasions they saw Christ on the cross in the sky, being beamed from a military base.

They must be catholics... They're always re-crucifying Christ.

Hebrews 6:6 KJV
If they shall fall away , to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh , and put him to an open shame .

Funny how no one else has said such a thing. SOmething like that would be hard to hide.

And further, it is no wonder Christians are being persecuted in America, how many of us are constantly disturbed by men wearing suits holding a book trying to convert us to their cult? We have Mormons were I live, and they constantly walk around trying to convert everyone. Why is this?

Misery loves company. That;s why.

Some (most) of that persecution is not persecution at all. It's just a natural result of people telling others to quit pressuring them.

Christ did not convert one single person while He was here. Not one.
I suppose these people think Christ didn't go about it the right way, and they are so much better at it than He was.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
From what I've experienced the only people who 'hate' Christians are other Christians (all those denominations - amazing how you just all can't get along since you all believe basically the same thing). Maybe one or two Islamic sects.... The rest of the world is mildly bemused/amused by your antics.

I think I can speak for many in that most of us don't really give a...er....darn about what you believe. Good luck to you. However, if you ram it down our throats every five minutes, or start interfering with our laws or our child's education then we might take exception to your actions and speak out. We are criticizing your actions, not your character. If you take it that way, that's not our problem. Behaviour based on a set of rules from an old book (and ancient almost-extinct societies) is no indication of character.

Nobody, as far as I know, has an 'anti-christian' radio station that spouts hatred towards anyone who doesn't believe what the host believes. There are many, many such fundamental Christian stations.
They are not all like that, in the same way that not all preachers etc. spout hatred. It is, however, quite amazing to me how many do.

And don't start in with that 'Satan' stuff. That's a Christian thing. If you believe in Satan - from whichever side of the street you are (i.e. "Devil Worshipper" or "Devout Christian") - you are a type of Christian. Satan is your problem, don't cry about it to me or anyone else. We don't have Satan in our lives (and 'he' is not tricking us to do his evil work!). That's not our mythology.

Those of us who are not Christians (whatever we are) really don't hate you.
Do you hate us?

Mahatma Ghandi's line was quite shrewd.

I like your Christ. I don't like your Christians - they are so unlike your Christ.
Possibly I mangled the exact line... The point is that if all Christians lived their lives exactly in the "WWJD" vein, we'd have a lot less trouble in the world. I see the bumper sticker a lot, I just don't see much evidence of the sentiment.

If you let your religion - whatever that is - define who and what you are to others rather than just being a good human (with a faith), you are just tarring yourself with a broad brush that's used for all other zealots and fundies from all walks of life. It's just how society works. It's not singling Christians out.

There has been, and continues to be much suffering in the world. If some of it reaches you, that's terrible and I'm really very sorry. It's reached all of us in some way.
It's when we're told that we experience such suffering because we're 'godless' that we push back. We experience it because we're alive, not because we don't subscribe to your faith.

Sorry for the rant, but the constant citing of Bible passages is just getting tedious. I don't need to read 'Leviticus' or 'Romans' or whatever to make a decision or to understand any given situation. If you do, that's just great and I'm very happy for you. If something happens globally, it's more likely to be the actions of men rather than one of the Biblical predictions manifesting.

If I am completely wrong, and it turns out that your God exists, then I hope 'he' is forgiving and benevolent and understanding of my thoughts and actions come 'judgment day' or whatever you call it. Your Bible doesn't offer me much hope of that from what I've read.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

First wasn't sure whether the thread was good news for "Christian haters" (ie. Christians who hate gays, other religions and Christian demoninations or races), or "Christian haters" (people who hate the general concept of Christianity).
I think there are so many different people who claim to be Christian that it is difficult to generalize. I could easily dislike somebody like Scott Lively or the Rev Fred Phelps. However, they actually represent a fringe group, but when it comes to conspiracies it is easy to immediately assume that all Christians are extemists. Perhaps it would be better to narrow down the exact stream of Christianity, or what type of spokesman they most strongly identify with. I could never hate my Christian friends, and I think extremists are the real Christian haters, because they create a bad name for Christians in general. If people like that give the faith a bad name, it should be up to Christians to take them on and distance themselves from them.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by halfoldman]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Sorry for the rant, but the constant citing of Bible passages is just getting tedious. I don't need to read 'Leviticus' or 'Romans' or whatever to make a decision or to understand any given situation.

There is a solution. Dont read it. If it is so "tedious", then it's rather silly to keep doing things that irritate you. Make your decisions by using your own means.

I was with you right up until you said that. You did make some good points.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Regulating churches and other religious organizations through its tax laws.

ABOUT TIME!!!

Limiting religious liberty in the area of public and private education.

So you will be getting a dose of your own medicine?

Forbidding non-denominational prayer in public schools and at educational ceremonies.

Is prayer only effective if it is done in front of everyone?

Excluding the Bible from school classrooms and from other school property.

That is because the misrepresented way it has been used BY the Christians themselves. You only have your ownselves to blame for this.

Refusing to permit the religious displays on public property, such as Christmas and Chanukah.

I doubt this at all .... this seems rather suspicious and only something that is being said to stir up, yet again, strife ....

In fact, many of these cries of "being persecuted" made by the Christian camp are suspect and seem to be an attempt rather to push THEIR agenda onto everyone else. If you could be honest and question these things, you may be surprised the level of manipulation going on here.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b56003f0d47.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b56003f0d47.gif[/atsimg]

I figure since I am able to laugh at the MANY jokes made of the Jewish People, I am okay to let go here ... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Exactly!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There has never been a time in history that had a peaceful moment in any affiliated self absorbed belief system,i.e. "Religions". There has been transverse of belief's since the the advent of self absorbed notion's to produce the most providential thing necessary for that moment in time from loneliness and just wanting there to be something much larger than themselves to be able to justify the "New Waves" of different religion's.
If it wasn't for personal religious belief systems ever existing, we wouldn't be having this conversation today.
No one owns the earth, we are just all a part of it, too bad it can't be "Simply" understood this way. Not even what is being done by our US Government too people being homeless and jobless as of lately should exist, powerful people with huge propaganda's and agendas for controlling everything in their greedy mitt's. They just keep bailing out outlandish and basically unnecessary self absorbed and potentially controlling effects of big politics and big Government.
All these thing's taking place isn't a "Wrath" of a god, but it is changeable with a totally different reaction to the current situations, mainly "What's really important..." kinds of epiphanies, not creating boarders boundaries and controlling formats for a resentful community to be forced to follow. We are the "God'" the religious all speak of, after all, it is those peoples "Self-Interpretation's" that are setting guide lines for the world we now see. "Screw 'em All!" is what I say.
One more thing, "If you, or anyone else that you know or knew that was religious never heard the word 'GOD' or any of the other afore mentioned Armageddon's implications, don't you think the world would be a different place all together?"
The world sucks, we are causing it, we are all 'Want-to-be-bullies' in the playground of life. And that's a 'FACT', with no excuses.
Just my 2sense.
"No Religion's, no wars and conqueror's left to argue their point's of personal beliefs."

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wouldnt it rain on everyones parade if Jesus came back and shined down such love and forgiveness that we would all fall to our knees weeping and we would be changed forever.

Everyone would look at one another and say...ohhh...no wonder you felt that way or acted this way or did this and that.
I'm so sorry for what I said thought or did to you.

Even watching as Lucifer weeps because the love of God was just too much and every knee hit the ground in unfathomable gratitude.

Free at last

[edit on 18-12-2009 by superluminal11]

top topics

join