It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The key to heaven is in your mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
When i have a thought it usually sounds like myself in my head. but sometimes i hear myself but a different version, and by different version i mean a different significance. I notice the difference in the same voice that is my thoughts and the difference is how serious my thoughts are.. I think it can be best described as intuition. when u hear a thought it can sometimes be really loud and strong and unarguable. it is something that is so sure of its statement and message to yourself.. it is something you know as the truth and something that you know you should listen to but sometimes you choose not to... these are facts that you understand, your able to decypher the tones in the thoughts you have. your able to tell what the true intuition and loud voice is. i've been practicing on listing to this stronger more sure voice and it is leading me on a journey in my life, its taking me places and showing me things i never thought i could see or feel or imagine, and bringing me an amazing feling of love, satisfaction and joy.. a true feeling of heaven.. a true place where love is flourishing.. a place where coincidences are gifts and everything is significant. it is intuition.. often time you can hear your voice but its more coy its the one that disagrees with this intuition voice it is the one that isnt as strong as the intuition voice... it is the voice that wants to take yo away from happiness, its wants you to go the opposite direction of heaven. Think of ever decision like a dimension, every decision has a few locked gates, a few choices u can make and once u decide and go throught that gate you will be at another place and once its time to make another decision you will choose again and move into another dimension. I cannot stress that EVERY decision is a locked gate. so i stress the importance of making a decision weather it be big or small.. this leads me to believe that more then one being is a part of your thoughts, and you must listen to all these beings and hear the loudest clear voice if you ever want to create the reality you dream of and be in the space and time you desire the most. this is my secret to happiness and i keep moving towards a happier place every decision i make.. follow me

[edit on 13-12-2009 by hautmess]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

It's the insulting one I don't like, the echo of every insult I've ever cast on to someone.

It actually makes me feel better when I know it is on me and not someone else, though I wish they knew what I was enduring, that they most likely will never even know existed...the many voices.

We are as a camp. When we are young we can't hear them because they are in orientation. For me they didn't start until my 30th birthday. I've been dealing with the whole gang for almost 6 years now...you are not alone.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing..

Sounds to me your DNA is starting to be activated...the veil is starting to thin....

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades....

www.youtube.com...

PEACE and LOVE...

[edit on 13-12-2009 by rainfall]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by rainfall]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by hautmess

It's the insulting one I don't like, the echo of every insult I've ever cast on to someone.

hey, thats my least fave too!
BUT, it maybe has been the most beneficial to my growth as its incredibly hard for me to make harsh judgements or statements about others, or even lie as the average person seems to have no probs with.
i just assume that these "voices" have always been there, its about how willing i was to listen. talking about it kinda makes me feel schizo. but i'm not! i swear!
and in a totally NON schizo-way, i really appreciate the answers i can get when i really focus!
i've been experiencing this since i was about 20...scared me at first. thought it was because of drugs. but its been a long time without them and they've only gotten stronger and more real now.
so some may say i'm crazy. i feel blessed.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Besides mind I would add:

- mouth
- heart (huuuuuge one)

new topics

top topics

join