It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rappers, Actors, Rockers Speak the Truth 9/11, The Elite and Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
A great truther vid from TheBabyG, I highly recommend you subscribe to her channel.

This video has interviews with famous people all talking about conspiracy theories including 9/11 and Illuminati etc.

People in this vid include- Mos Def, Cornell West, Charlie Sheen, Gary Busey, Martin Sheen, Immortal Technique, Matt Bellamy, Robbie Williams, David Lynch, Slipknot, Eminem, Jadakiss.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Thanks for posting....Great Video..

I am really disappointed with Bill Maher....what a tool he turned out to be..

The truth WILL come out...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Not sure Gary Busy is a good poster boy for the 9/11 truth movement but that may just be me.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It's interesting they bring up valid points, at least some of 'em. I generally think these guys are just running off at the mouth, like Gary Busey. But I don't know, at least both sides are being presented by someone that people listen to.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
theres alot of people in the music industry out there who are pretty, if not blatantly dodgy, jay z & his "roc-a-fella" label being an obvious example.
im betting someones already posted something about this but since i havent seen any threads:

"So this is the video at face value: Jay-Z, Rihanna and Kanye West are performing in front of an angry mob, which is apparently out to overthrow the current order of things and thus “Run This Town”. The aesthetics of the video are reminiscent of movements led by rebel factions in third world African or Latino countries . When one listens closely to the lyrics however, something seems to be ”off”. Jay-Z and Kanye are mainly rapping about how rich and famous they are and are describing bourgeoisie luxuries such as Maison Martin Margiela clothes, Riesling watches and Maybach cars. This isn’t exactly the type of speech Che Guevara would give. Despite the looks, the artists aren’t quite revolutionary, they can even be considered pro-establishment. Is this a political rebellion or could it be philosophical/spiritual? The visuals of the video hint a second, occult meaning to the song.

At the beginning of the video, a man hands a lit torch to Rihanna who holds it up in the air. This symbolic gesture sums up perfectly the concept of the video.

Anybody vaguely familiar with occultism can easily associate the symbol of the lit torch held high to Lucifer a.k.a. the Light Bearer. Most occult orders secretly acknowledge Lucifer as being the savior of humanity, the fallen angel who liberated men from the oppression of the biblical God (Jehovah, Yahweh). These orders (the main one being Freemasonry) have been working for centuries towards the overthrow of the rule of organized religions to usher in a new age or a “New Order”. At the philosophical center of this order: the Luciferian Doctrine, where men are free to become gods by their own means. The Torch of Illumination is the ultimate symbol of this philosophy and can be found in many instances (see Statue of Liberty, a gift from French Freemasons). The goal of the Illuminist has been put in plain in simple words: they are dedicated to the “coming forth of the conquering light“. “Run This Town” visually represents this aim in a clear way for the initiates yet concealed for the profane.

Consequently, the video contains a second level of interpretation: “Run This Town” is an announcement of the coming of a New World Order, lead by secret (Luciferian) societies. Rihanna’s ominous intro explains how it is going down.

Feeling it coming in the air,
hear the screams from everywhere,
I’m addicted to thrill,
Its a dangerous love affair,
Can’t be scared when it goes down,
got a problem tell me now,
Only thing that’s on my mind is who gon run this town tonight,
who gon run this town tonite"

full article: vigilantcitizen.com...
and theres more on jay z and his relations with the occult and the obvious occult symbology he uses in his clothing line, for those who arent familiar with it already.
i know vigilant's posts r dubious at times
but this one is just too much
they front like theyre revolutionary, when theyre anything but

and as for immortal tech, i have alot of respect for him, he's one of my favourite MCs, but ever since the 3rd world (which was decent) he's been on a bit of a hype, and ever since i learnt green lantern was part of interscope, i've been having my doubts about how genuine he really is.

[edit on 27/11/09 by harlinskee]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

sorry cudnt quite work out how the embedding worked

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
for more on the subliminal messages we're bombarded with from the music industry i suggest the series:
the industry series
warning: ALOT of episodes

top topics

join