It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles (Somethings Odd) You Decide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
First, forgive me mods if this doesn't belong here, I didn't see anywhere else really it goes.

Ok, I was digging around and came across this video, the setup is this, a team of guys set out to make a crop circle of the logo "firefox." Now at first I was thinking, wow thats really cool and would be fun, than by the end of the video I was thinking "somethings odd." So heres what I am saying, I do not believe that aliens create crop circles, however, after watching this video I might start thinking about it. (sarcasm, sorry) Anyways, is it me or do you guys think that if it took these guys 2 days, and 2 nights, a team of guys, scientific instruments, computers, a airplane, 2 trips at least up and down, numerous adjustments over time, and trips in the air, all for this one little firefox logo; how in the world can other crop circle teams do it in one night, under darkness, and using no airplanes, and make 100 times the size, and more elaborate detailed designs in a wheat field.

I did some checking around, and there is no videos of some of the most amazing and elaborate wheat creatins filmed or documented. Now I did find a video on youtube of some guys saying heres how their made, however, I can report honestly that my 9 year old and some of her friends could run around in a wheat field and do a much better job than I seen these guys do with a couple of boards. Which brings me to this point, if they are done with boards and just pressing the grass down, how do some of them end up with the wheat itself being pressed down with no breaks, and in a nice little swirled pattern. Never any witness's, never any footprints (and I am talking about the big ones, you know the dna one, alien face, Mayan calander) So, I ask you guys, what do you think?..and oh yes, the video of them creating the firefox symbol is right here!

Thank you for reading my post!

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Mr_skepticc]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

too bad, the real crop circle was gone in a more complex, someone( I mean alien) will laughed at this amatuer...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
That toootally kicks ass, I want to see an ATS one!

But are you implying that it cant be done simply, or that aliens must do it because these people took too much effort?

People always say 'we dont have the technology so it must be aliens' but its only ever based on technology that we KNOW who knows if the governments have them, personally I think they blame aliens to get away with lots of stuff, because aliens must know better that we dont understand their damn symbols or else wed use their symbols back in our crops to message!

...or twitter

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

I was simply pointing out that it took these guys 2 days, and 2 nights, computers, a whole team, and couple of airplane trips up to keep adjusting. Was wondering how some of those elaborate crop circles are done in one night with none of these things available to them really. Not to meantion why some of them have no footprints, and the wheat doesn't break and lays down in swirl motions, not just being pressed down like we see here.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ja true I think some simpler ones just circular designs may be done just by board-and-people but the more elaborate ones can be done other ways. It would take someone good at math to do it no matter what. But I still think some are done by board.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
How can you do it without breaking the stalks? Wind power. That's my guess.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Not the same clowns. Different circus. So many clowns. So few circuses.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I agree, it took them over 19 hours to complete this logo, so to do a complex pattern in the night without the aid of aircraft and without one being observed when the complex patterns are formed leads to only one conclusion.

Also, as you said, they break the wheat under the boards. The genuine circles the wheat shows clearly that some energy is used in creating them, as the way the nodes explode outwards and other anomalies that these people can't replicate.

I get tired of these people going on valued wheat land to claim that all circles are hoaxes. The only way to prove once and for all is that anybody caught on farmland is prosecuted, so that the genuine circles are able to be properly catalogued and studied by sources of the phenomenon. All these people do is cause damage to the farmers crop. Genuine circles there is not any evidence of human intervention.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Its really obvious after watching this that the genuine crop glyphs that appear overnight are truly done by some unknown intelligence.

I believe that all crop circles fall into 3 groups.

1.) Hoaxers with planks of wood, guidance ropes etc

2.) Military conducting some kind of black ops and using highly advanced technology (For what reason I have no idea, probably the same reasons they abduct humans and mutilate cattle, to hide the truth amongst a bunch of lies)

3.) Extraterrestrials

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hmm maybe they would do it as a way of destroying food crops, so they can claim a need to depopulate so food producsjon matches..?

I mean you want to so it subtly. So blame it on aliens people think its either prankers or aliens, so no blame falls on them... like a scapegoat?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I don't see a bunch guys going out there undetected for the amount of circles there are.

I don't see them duplicated with the same precision ever.

The ones man has attempted never have the nods appear at the bend.

I don't claim it's aliens.

I do claim. Someone or something is trying to tell us something.

I believe our govts. know what it is the circles are trying to tell the rest of us.
Why else the obvious disinfo?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I'm still not convinced that they're all faked.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
has logic died ?

i do mean to be rude , when i read such ignorant assumptions as :

because this team were clearly incomptetant crop circle makers , all humans are incompetant crop circle makers - thus alien intervention or paranorma phenonemon are required to create circles

try a simple analogy -

how fast can you solve the rubiks cube puzzle ? the world record is 7.08 seconds - i however took somewhere between 6 and 6.5 hours spread over 2 days , does that imply that Erik Akkersdijk [ record holder ] is an alien ?

creating a benchmatk from the ` efforts ` of a bunch of firefox enthusiats with no previous expeience of circles and no obvious serveying skills is simply assanine

a big hint that they are new to this is that they had to make stomper boards from scratch

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

how do some of them end up with the wheat itself being pressed down with no breaks, and in a nice little swirled pattern.

Just because some people have made crop circles, does not mean that all crop circles are made by people.

On a related note, if crop cricles are made by non-humans, I wonder what their reaction to ours would be? I mean...if crop circles are communication from them, it seems reasonable to suspect that they might pay attention to see if we tried to communicate back in the same manner.

So our response was to show a flaming fox latching onto the planet?

I wonder how that would be interpreted.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Crop circles are the most ancient form of disinformation.

"And they traveled millions of miles in search of the finest wheat in the universe because there is nothing us aliens love to do than bend wheat and say to these monkey humans that they have to save the Earth, yet we bend wheat and spray the wheat with radioactive frequencies because we are...THE ALMIGHTY WHEAT BENDERS FROM THE PLANET ZORZAG".

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Fair comment in general but wrong analogy - how many times did the guy have to try a rubik's cube before he could complete it in that time ?

Show us the hundreds of failed / incomplete crop circles.

Whilst Doug and Dave and similar are no doubt the culprits in a number of cases there still remains an unexplained minority - which of course could have similar down to earth explanations but nevertheless there remains an unexplained phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I want to say that I think there is more to some CC's than we can explain, so that said, I believe some are made with plans and procedures and some are just holy snikeys, how did that happen.

But, what I want to add for consideration is, ask any large commercial farmer...esp his teenage boy/girl, and his friends.
I have been on more than a few big cultivators and OMG the technology!
Them things are on auto pilot most of the time running from GPS coords, and stay within a few feet of accuracy!

I will go looking for the pic, the young man from Kansas wrote "will you marry me" in his fathers crop
with a GPS powered combine, using an auto-cad app for scripting.
took his girlfriend with him for some reason, in a crop duster I believe....need to find the article.

I'm not saying that CC are made with tractors, but the software that those tractors use is specifically made to do just that!
If you were serious about making CC's and had that software/tech and a little experience, I think the sky is the limit.
Then all that is left is the bending/combing of the crop itself.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Doc Holiday]

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Doc Holiday]

new topics

top topics

join