It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Ghost gravitate to energy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
And they drain the batteries via every Ghost Show , one must assume they can simply tap into some random "electrical line" that brings in electricity, and looking at the poles outside my house, those are plentiful

Please enlighten me

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
No offense,but you can use the computer to search out this information yourself! Pardon me for stating the obvious!

Because it is an interesting subject,as far as that goes!

Why not come back with a more informative thread,such as "Ghosts Travel Through the Poles in My Backyard" or something?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yea, I have so many wires and electrical devices requiring plug-ins in my house that I think my house would be ghost central if they were attracted to energy.

However, if they do tap into energy, why can't they harness atomic energy? As in nuclear power.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
Yea, I have so many wires and electrical devices requiring plug-ins in my house that I think my house would be ghost central if they were attracted to energy.

However, if they do tap into energy, why can't they harness atomic energy? As in nuclear power.

I agree. The whole ghost feeding off of energy concept has a lot of holes in it, I think they drain batteries just to toy with investigators and it may not have anything with them using it to manifest.

top topics

join