It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC accidentally mentions the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
I think I actually watched this live.

But this was last year 2008 around this time if I remember right and there was a thread about it as well. Its funny bc I remember hearing it, then like no way... haha

you are right this was last year , in fact if you search the word Illuminati + CNBC you are going to see this guys face all over youtube and here is last years clip

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

This video is older than the hills, why is it being reposted again? and people flagging and starring something shown at least 30 times on ATS before?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Excellent find. No doubt he knew exactly what he was going to say. His body language as he said it was smooth and uninterrupted. Good on him for speaking his truth.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kayne1982
Did i just here that right? can someone please help me but i think that guy just said the " I " word. I think there's a chance you won't be seeing him anytime soon on any major U.S news channels hhhmmmmm.

Big Deal!. Are we so hungry for validation that we get so excited because the existence of the iluminati is "Confirmed" by somebody uttering the word on TV?

-rrr

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There is a strange saying that has been passed down through my family for centuries, it reads like this, "And shall rise the world united, under one religion and one creed, to each his own will be sung from the Constantinople to Shanghai, the woman of Liberty will scream fire from the sky upon the tentacles of Muhammad, all will be of greed and vengeance, the blood shall run from Prussia to Cape Town, when the Ancients shall end time".

Does anyone know what this could mean? My guess has always been that it means a one world government. I have an old relative who was King of Germany back in the 11th century, some where in that time frame, i don't know his name either, but it comes from that side of my family so I wonder if he had any visions.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
He was using it figuratively. This isn't a slip of the mouth, it's just a case of the overreaction of an ATS member.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I don't know...seems to me that he was saying it in a nonchalant manner. Methinks that, like so many before me have stated, that he said it mentioning the rich and privelidged.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Was this not an old news clip?

Check this out, this is a BIG WTF!??

Type in www.itanimulli.com... into your address bar and it forwards you to www.nsa.gov... !

Now, here we have an Illuminati address that forwards to the National Security Agency. Strange ehh?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This has to be pretty old if he mentions Hank Paulson.
If you recall , Old vote for the Bailout or face Martial Law Hank Paulson was Bush Jr's (Dubya's) Treasury Secretary and former Goldman Sachs CEO. He also was the one who strong armed the senate & the house of representatives into approving the bank bailouts.
Goldman Sachs is essentially the NY Branch and main shareholders/owner of the FED.

Anyone in the Financial circles is well aware of the Illuminati's role in the current banking cabal here in the US and Europe which is where it all originated.

The fact that this interviewee mentioned the word, and not necessarily an MSNBC employee/journalist/anchor puts an entirely different spin on this entire story.

It is known that these elitist organizations exist and it's similar to when Dubya was questioned about his allegiance to the secret society , Skull and Bones ....and his famous reply being, "...I can't tell you, its a secret ".

Here's an exerpt from an 2007 article by Heny Makow PhD on Benjamin Fulford on Rense.com pertaining to the Iluminati. Its a good intro to the controlling elite. :

"First the Illuminati are really inbred families of European and North American traditional aristocracy and banking families. They control the U.S., England, Europe (except for Scandinavian countries, Germany and Italy; Italy kicked them out in the 1970's),Japan, Africa, Iran, Canada and Mexico. They do not control China, Russia (Putin kicked them out for the first time since 1917), India, South East Asia, South America, Cuba etc.

"Their goal is to create a world government. Until 2 years ago the plan was the New World Order. That was outlined pretty clearly in the Project for a New American Century. However, with the debacle in Iraq, the secret government of the West changed to a new plan that is a world government based on the EU. To do this they will sabotage the U.S. economy.

"However, there is a big schism in the secret government. Jay Rockefeller and Philip Rothschild support one faction, the Global Warming Faction. Opposing them is the War on Terrorism Faction supported by David Rockefeller and the JP Morgan descendants (Bush, Harriman, Walker etc.). The warming people want to sell 500 nuclear power plants to China and a similar amount to the rest of the world. The terrorism guys want to keep U.S. dominance by maintaining control over oil. Putin was a huge setback for them.

"They are also neo-Nazis who want to reduce the amount of colored people in the world by at least half through disease, starvation and war. The Chinese secret society got wind of this and is preparing to stop them."

Here's the entire article.

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Other TV Anchors like Lou Dobbs have said illuminati before. I have heard them use the word a few times on CNN over the years including Jack Cafferty and Wolfe Blitzer.

They seem to on very rare occasion use the word strictly as a fanciful adjective to describe a certain percieved ellement of society.

Sometimes they have said illuminati, sometimes they have said illuminists.

They basically seem to use it as another way of saying the powers that be.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by diccolo
It sounds like he was using the word Illuminati loosely, as in "the powers that be" or "elected officials"

Exactly. But don't expect the horde of idiots to buy into that for one second. lol

the horde of idiots vs the truth is all too common. the amount of people who actually desperately want to believe in the nonsense .

I think this is because fundamentally they don't want to take responsibility for their own lives and actions. Which is a fundamental problem in regards to supporting that kind of thinking in these sites.

It's kind of like how the democrats in the USA get all the left wing whackos whether they want them or not and the republicans get all the right wing nut jobs whether they want them or not.

meh, what are you gonna do, I guess you'll have to keep wading through the mud til you find a pearl like the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
ok...so what if everybody believes in them? it's not going to change. this type of control is passed down generation after generation. they live and breathe this type of control. plus, they have made sure they control the "money". and as we all know, there are things you wouldn't do for a 100 dollars, but would gladly do for 1,000,000 dollars

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Many times on Fox News I hear them use the word Draconian, which I always thought interesting when hearing it spoken.

Now we are hearing this word, interesting isn't it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I responded the same way. WTF??!! Can anyone elaborate on the reasoning for this? Are TPTB playing a game with us since our interest in the Illuminati has gained a monumental spike in searches this year? Their game plan seems to indicate that their motive is to keep the masses as confused as possible. Zbigniew Brzeinski's The Grand Chessboard is an excellent read into their geo-political strategy for the future.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
LOL....."lotta wrong footed moves by Hank Paulson and the Illuminati...if you will." Uhmm, yes I'll allow it, continue.......So we've been taken over by bankster conglomerates...interesting stuff. When we come back a mother was tazed while breast feeding her week old infant and Is mercury actually good for you? Studies say yes it is.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Many times on Fox News I hear them use the word Draconian, which I always thought interesting when hearing it spoken.

Now we are hearing this word, interesting isn't it.

I heard it used on fox the other night, and see nothing terribly interesting. Its a useful and common word among geeks. It simply refers to a corrupt and less then civilized being.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
"illuminati of the country" =

the crytocracy

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've noticed the same thing. At the same time, the anti-religion attacks have increased in number and degree of malice.

I have a degree in chemistry. I believe the earth is 4 billion years old and my spiritual beliefs have been formed from a christian perspective.

I don't see why those concepts have to be mutually exclusive. I've been drawn to ATS particulary due to the examination of topics with an open mind from scientific AND spiritual perspectives.

Some things can't be explained by science and logic and require a leap of faith. Logic is bound by the science that is currently known and accepted. When people get flamed for not meeting stringent scientific methods, topics suffer.

I've noticed a number of new members being extremely critical. I have begun responding to those members by name and hitting the ignore button.

I believe the ultimate salvation of our species will have a spiritual component and the discovery of new technologies. Dismissing either out of hand is foolhardy.

If there is a conspiracy afoot, it lends more credence to my assertion that the PTB biggest fear is a global spiritual awakening. We've got more power to affect our collective lives than we know.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

Originally posted by diccolo
It sounds like he was using the word Illuminati loosely, as in "the powers that be" or "elected officials"

Exactly. But don't expect the horde of idiots to buy into that for one second. lol

the horde of idiots vs the truth is all too common. the amount of people who actually desperately want to believe in the nonsense .

I'm having a little bit of trouble understanding. What about this do you think is nonsense? Maybe they don't call themselves the 'illuminati' but if they fulfill functionally the same role then they might as well exist. You would be surprised at the amount of political power that Goldman Sachs wields.

Originally posted by djusdjus
I think this is because fundamentally they don't want to take responsibility for their own lives and actions. Which is a fundamental problem in regards to supporting that kind of thinking in these sites.

YAY!! ITS AMATEUR PSYCHOLOGY HOUR!

Next let's do a meta-analysis of the minds of people that come to tenuous conclusions about the mental state of the participants of this forum based on their personal opinions about who runs America.

I'll start. What do you think about someone who says the fact that the Fed and Goldman Sachs control our economy is "nonsense"... but who at the same time thinks there IS enough evidence to jump to the tenuous conclusion that people "don't want to take responsibility for their own lives and actions" just because of their opinions?

I think such an individual is deeply disturbed, having scars from an early childhood in which they most likely developed a sexual interest in their own mother. This deep emotional trauma was most likely compounded by a series of incidents in early childhood or elementary school, where such a person was probably ostracized by their peers. Such scars bubble to the surface after decades of suppression, manifesting themselves by making a person type total horse crap about a subject matter that they seem to barely understand, if at all.

If, after reading this, you still don't want to take responsibility for your own lives and actions, you should check out the following links:
Inside The Great American Bubble Machine: How Goldman Sachs has engineered every major market manipulation since the Great Depression

Independent.co.uk: How Goldman Sachs Took Over the World

Goldman Sachs Information, Comments, Opinions, and Facts

Goldman Sachs hired lawyers and actually tried to shut this last website down.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dangerish

if you are going to transcrip it - please have the decency to be factual

he actually said ` the iluminati of the country `

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join