It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC accidentally mentions the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know what the word means...after all he's an economist (i.e. dumb as a brick and used to people not questioning the stupid crap he spouts).

Until he mentions Adam Weishaupt I won't think its intentional or vaguely meaningful.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash
reply to post by kayne1982

yeah but what he really say in this one? I know he said "I" word, but in full sentence.

Here ya go...

I think there's a lot of wrong footed moves by Hank Balson and the illuminati *ramble* of the county if you will...

That was funny. He definitely wanted to retract his statement you could tell by his little slip-up after the word illuminati. Ha, that was priceless.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

thank you very much

Why he know this about the "I" group, does he know their's plan?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
just some thoughts

the reverse of illuminati is itanimulli

www.itanimulli.com is a website of NSA

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by switchx
just some thoughts

the reverse of illuminati is itanimulli

www.itanimulli.com is a website of NSA

yeah kinda already spotted that one on youtube, although it is sort of strange.....!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

reply to post by kayne1982

yeah but what he really say in this one? I know he said "I" word, but in full sentence.

Here ya go...

I think there's a lot of wrong footed moves by Hank Balson and the illuminati *ramble* of the county if you will...

That was funny. He definitely wanted to retract his statement you could tell by his little slip-up after the word illuminati. Ha, that was priceless.

That's what I thought he says 'illuminati' without thinking and then adds the next few words to make that one word see less specific.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
He more than likely was referring to the exclusive rich & spolied rather than any conspiracy motivated groups ior secret societys. BUT, by his body langauge and intentional manner of speech, he did intend to use the word Illuminatti on purpose. That was clear!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Did a WHOIS search for the domain of www.itanumulli.com and this is what comes up. Its a re-direct sire...Check this out HERE.

John Fenley
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM
Created on: 20-Nov-02
Expires on: 20-Nov-10
Last Updated on: 25-Nov-09

Administrative Contact:
Fenley, John [email protected]
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States

Technical Contact:
Fenley, John [email protected]
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

[edit on 13-12-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It is surprising to hear somebody mentioning the Illuminati on terrestrial television. I think you are right; he won't be seen on television giving interviews coming out with that blurb.

However, it is refreshing that somebody has come out and said something forthright and didn't care about hiding behind some kind of wall of silence. Good for him, and I hope we see more like him in the future.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure he was just referring to the "elite ruling class" of America rather than an actual secret society.

But still an interesting use of the word none the less. There is a bit of dissent in the language itself, and if nothing else refers to how screwed up things are.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I am hard of hearing, what did he really in full sentence...?

Below is a transcript of what they said, courtesy of me.

Female Reporter: At least you're getting back to the point where you can look at fundamentals and that's good news. What happened?

Male Reporter: Uh, I think you're in a liquidation phase. I think Christian had it exactly right. I think there's a bunch of wrong-footed moves by uh, Hank Paulson, uh, and the Illuminati, of the country, if you will, and I think we're paying for it...

Hank Paulson was a former CEO of Goldman Sachs. I know there are some people, including members of the US congress (I remember seeing a video of a very angry congresswoman, if someone could help me out with a link), that think Goldman Sachs runs the world. Apparently it bothers Goldman Sachs that people think this about them because they are trying to shut down a blogger's website that said that about them.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Albastion]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Male Reporter: Uh, I think you're in a liquidation phase. I think Christian had it exactly right. I think there's a bunch of wrong-footed moves by uh, Hank Paulson, uh, and the Illuminati, of the country, if you will, and I think we're paying for it...

"if you will" usually used to denote a metaphor.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Usually doesn't mean always!

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Albastion]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion

Originally posted by Lillydale

Usually doesn't mean always!

No, you are right but then what do you think he meant by adding "if you will?"

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This is certainly fascinating! Great find!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is significant ....2 weeks ago i was reading a pretty intense dialogue with Project Camelot and Benjamin Fulford..which i think ATS will be very ,very interested in, i note it if any ATSers with a Economic background read this, or, forward it on to someone who you all might know ,
Briefly . It states that factions of the illuminati haved dropped the ball on their comrades and see the sense of pulling out of the planned illuminati economic plan for the sheeple !!!!
When this commentator mentions 'Illuminati' , and words like 'we pay the price'
this interview with Benjamin Fulford will give you an insight to which may tottally reconstruct your views on whats happening .
Without goin into detail , Global countrys like China have known about the governments economic plan , and have planned to strangle out TPTB into a deliberate forced dropping of the doller and expose the U.S government to its people , In hope of an outing of the current Power structure !!!!
There is also mention of 100 trillion waiting to be reinvested into the U.s once the current power is overthrown, and how the world wants to deal with a new America , It seems Americans (the people) are not the only ones who want to rid her of the evil tyrants , and the Trillions the world and china are holding off is causings deep divides in the illuminati structure ,
Their is mention also of Gold ,
So if anyone with an economic background could read this interview , it might help us lesser Atsers a deeper insight , but overall , easy to 'get the drift 'on what the world are doing, seems thev ve had enough too!!!

Project Camelot

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Oh no he di int!

Wow just that wow, I wonder if we will ever hear from him again. Or maybe he will from now on be known as a crackpot theorist. Welcome to reality sir, and well done!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Please note.. theres alot of info here which i failed to mention , its very deep and complicated , even Kerry the Interviewer was thrown, and ive never seen her bat an eyelid to info,but this was very awkward for her ,lol , enjoy..S&F OP!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneDivided
Wow, I'm speechless... I wonder how many people googled "Illuminati" after viewing that and jumpstarted the hampster wheel.

I can't believe I just saw that, very eyebrow raising. I would like to see the following moments however...

- OneDivided

I did the research for you.
Link to trend of searches for illumimati

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
they say illumnati on CNBC a lot of times and they're just reffering to the elite of USA and not to some so called "secret society" . I heard it few times allready and the last time was last friday.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join