It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC accidentally mentions the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Did i just here that right? can someone please help me but i think that guy just said the " I " word. I think there's a chance you won't be seeing him anytime soon on any major U.S news channels hhhmmmmm.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is one of those double take moments... You just kind of say wait what?

I can't argue what he said... I guess that I should technically say what about context but somehow I don't feel that you can argue that he just said the illuminati are controlling things... wierd

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Good find!

I think a lot more people are working out what's going on. CNBC may not have known he planned to mention them.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Maybe he himself didn't forsee the words "Illuminati" being uttered from his mouth, i wonder what he is thinking right now? Something along the lines of "Holy sh*t, what did i just say"?

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It sounds like he was using the word Illuminati loosely, as in "the powers that be" or "elected officials"

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by diccolo
It sounds like he was using the word Illuminati loosely, as in "the powers that be" or "elected officials"

Its the first time i have ever heard the phrase "illuminati" used loosley during a t.v report, imo i think he kinda minced his words.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wow, I'm speechless... I wonder how many people googled "Illuminati" after viewing that and jumpstarted the hampster wheel.

I can't believe I just saw that, very eyebrow raising. I would like to see the following moments however...

- OneDivided

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I thought the same, also they might have thought illuminati now where have i heard that before? I know that Dan Brown was talking about it in that film, you know the one with that Hanks fella in it.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There is NOTHING put out on the MSM "by accident".

It is apparent that they want this to be known about by those who do not normally hear such things.

It is not some big secret. There was a show on the History channel about it not long ago.

That was a good find though!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by diccolo

Watching the video a second time I agree with you, the illuminati is rather well known along the lines of the knights templar and some other secret societys.
It sounds more along the lines of him using it in the context of a group of the elite, I realize that to some on ATS that's the same thing but when he says "if you will" its more like hes making a concession to make the idea more graspable to some who wouldn't understand high level economics... That is if what I said made any sense at all

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I think I actually watched this live.

But this was last year 2008 around this time if I remember right and there was a thread about it as well. Its funny bc I remember hearing it, then like no way... haha

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

Don't get me wrong on this as I do believe in an," Iluminati" and this is cool that he said it in this venue.
As far as proof of anything. No way, because he said it with quotation
marks imo.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wonder how long it takes for this to go up on Infowars, or feature on the next Kymatica Film.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hey! Did anyone notice this guy doing "The EYE Thing" @16sec. mark he looks like he flips his eyelids or something!

I've seen those videos' that show some weird stuff going on with TV personalities EYES!

If someone can check it out, it might be something, I have no experience with this kind of stuff (video manipulation), or I would.

He blinks alot, could be a sign, that's what I've noticed about these kind of FREAKS, I also notice that alot of TV perp's (ha ha) DON"T BLINK AT ALL ! Maybe the ones' who don't blink know people are watching them and don't want to get noticed? The ones' who blink don't care or are unable to control it sufficiently.

Arrrrggghhh! Lizard People!!!!!!!!!!!! (wouldn't it be kinda cool if there were "Lizard People", it would give us a good reason to hunt them down and kill them!) Better than just sitting around and waiting for the NWO to take us out!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Very intresting, I can't believe that slipped right off his tongue on national television, and it also seem like he was going to try to cover it, and than realized he couldn't.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Great find!!!

We seem to be seeing this sort of thing more and more often now a days .

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I am hard of hearing, what did he really in full sentence...?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash
I am hard of hearing, what did he really in full sentence...?

For our amusement he did! Like water off a ducks back it seems

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

yeah but what he really say in this one? I know he said "I" word, but in full sentence.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Good find!
The powers that be don't seem to be too worried about stuff like this getting out in the open.
Same problem however:
No one cares except us here and a few "here and there".
Evidence builds...
Progress regresses!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join