It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anybody in South London area witness a Gold colour light in the sky?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

Yes I will be watching tonight if my Fiancee allows me too haha!! will be taking my camera and binoculars too!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

So considering you have some Chinese living in your area, your already aware of what a real flying lantern looks like?

I guess that was a real UFO you saw then! Congradulations.

If you get any videos, please post them on ATS.

Thanks for the compliment on my thread by the way!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

I didn't manage to make it home this week to have a look, but re the Chinese lanterns, yup there is a "bad person" 'round Saaff London who lets off dustbin sized ones. Scared the bejesus out of me the first time I saw one, so be careful. The thing(s) the OP and I saw were high up (and in my case) diffuse.

Just want to say to any "fun" types out there, launching any type of "lantern" into the take off volume from City or the approach volume to LHR is not a good idea. One low altitude dustbin bag into an engine on take off or approach is going to be messy.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
OK saw one last night moving approx north east at approx 19:00.

Big, bright, orange and quite fast. It's altitude was below that of the LHR planes coming off the stack but would have been pretty close to the height of anything taking off from City.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I believe what I witnessed that night was a chinese lantern as I purchased a couple back in March and released them and they looked exactly the same as this light that I see.

<< 1   >>

join