It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never told who I am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
My name is Jordan river (*heh). You may or may not seen comments from me before. I do enjoy most things on a Godly level. Debunking atheist and sticking to the faith or to some the knowing. As far as everything else Goes. I want to note about my dark history of occult and satanism before being a christian. I am hugely influnced on my own self enlightenment but leave myself open to myself and my readings to discover my truth more. This has given me a vast insight to those who fall. I always love UFO and Alien stuff. Always did. I blame "unsolved mysteries" and other UFO stuff in the late 80s and early 90s. But what's the point on talking about Alien's when most of us have never seen one yet and the government still hides. I pretty much love ancient history. I collect secret books of God and try to achieve perfect human harmony with themselves by themselves first and foremost. I am pretty much a nerd still trying to obtain my bachelor degree in english to become an elementary teacher. Currently left my job to pursue college. other hobbies are video games and some anime. Just saw Jesse new show about Haarp and I didn't even know what Haarp was until last night. I do believe in that stuff. so.. thats about it. Currently going to an anglican church for self discipline and more teachings of the way.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Jordan River]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hi Jordan,

If you have time, check out this video in my sig file link about Islam and then tell me what you think of this. Seeing that you have a vast background of experience, I would like your take on this matter. ( You can post in that thread as not to muddy this thread with it)

I too love history and ancient secrets and UFO's and all things paranormal.. I believe some of those things at times can be manifestations of demons, and at other times they can be true aliens or abilities that are made by God.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Secret books of God? What are they, and where did you find them? Occult means 'hidden'. If they are secret, wouldn't they still be occult? I'm not asking to be disrespectful. I'm genuinely curious about your path.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
How can you debunk an atheist? What about 'skeptical agnostics?'

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
Secret books of God? What are they, and where did you find them? Occult means 'hidden'. If they are secret, wouldn't they still be occult? I'm not asking to be disrespectful. I'm genuinely curious about your path.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by gazerstar]

Eh.. nitpicker. lol. Talking about stuff that just wasn't released to the public. secret book of mark, the acts of John etc etc. Enoch, the war scrolls and the likes. The words of Kohath and the gnostics. I consider them very sacred secret relics of the past. More knowledge than ever and we need these things among us. I've studied the necronomicon, witchcraft and the satanic bible.I did some practice. I consider these things occult. Keys of solomon occult. Occult could be even pagan to me. But I do believe also in positive magic and accept it for the better of man. So positive withcraft (to me real witchcraft) praising the earth and such is a beautiful thing towards nature and associates God. Nature=God notion. Light vs Dark. It's all nothing more but a battle.

about agnostic. I was agnostic and pretty much geared towards the fact that aliens planted us here. Couldn't tell you why. But I just didn't know what to believe. I knew something exist, but I couldn't bring myself forward to accept the whole hebrew God and JC notion. I went to a Lutheran school during high school and raised catholic. (not strict catholic, but catholic. That was pretty much my final thought of our creation, it wasn't until my personal being was interupted by a very very good friend of mine and everything in my life has shaken (for a good) forever. My whole concept of us had been shattered and replaced with some good. I have seen things as well. But who am I to tell? Nobody. not a good time and certainly won't be done on the internet

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy your time here.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Hi Jordan,

If you have time, check out this video in my sig file link about Islam and then tell me what you think of this. Seeing that you have a vast background of experience, I would like your take on this matter. ( You can post in that thread as not to muddy this thread with it)

I too love history and ancient secrets and UFO's and all things paranormal.. I believe some of those things at times can be manifestations of demons, and at other times they can be true aliens or abilities that are made by God.

May God give you wisdom. Meditate and seek yourself.

I think aliens chuckle at the very sight of a demon. It's a man vs demon thing going on. but yes they can certainly use your fear of aliens to infest your soul. if you believe in possession . if not well. Matter of opinion.

enjoyed that information you got?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
enjoyed that information you got?

Yep. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi Jordan,
Welcome!

I have a question.

Can you tell me if Satan exists?

I believe that at one point in my life I met him in human form.

Is this possible?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Hi Jordan,
Welcome!

I have a question.

Can you tell me if Satan exists?

I believe that at one point in my life I met him in human form.

Is this possible?

I feel like your testing me on this question. I hope your serious

two words: Codex Gigas
The creation of the book in general.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Jordan, I'm not testing you.

I didn't know that this book existed. I'm amazed!

I really did have this experience and so did my family.

It's difficult to talk about.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Here ya go...you'll have to right click and then view image

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e4900a2ac4.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 12/12/09 by blupblup]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Jordan, I'm not testing you.

I didn't know that this book existed. I'm amazed!

I really did have this experience and so did my family.

It's difficult to talk about.

Hmm message me about it. I'm interested. If this is real you probably had some scent of salfur/tobacco

Yes it can happen. He walks around everywhere. Might of been an order(hells arcs) or himself.
Heres the thing. If possession is real what happens in the end result? Perfect possession. complete form. sometimes the people you see can turn into things. some missing people are dinner for those who can do this. lol a lame example. you know the mortal kombat character barraka? yeah something like that. succubus and other monsters of hell. Check out that new movie coming out Legion looks good

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So Jordan, why do you want to be an elementary teacher? The pay isn't great and you have to deal with kids who don't want to learn (depends on schoold district, etc). I hope your real name isn't your screen name. You should be a little more discreet on this or any other site you post to but I'm sure you already know that.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe

So Jordan, why do you want to be an elementary teacher? The pay isn't great and you have to deal with kids who don't want to learn (depends on schoold district, etc). I hope your real name isn't your screen name. You should be a little more discreet on this or any other site you post to but I'm sure you already know that.

Welcome to ATS!

LOL

Just personal choice I guess. Special ed is increased pay as well.

The name thing you said made me laugh out loud.

top topics

join