It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to ALEX COLLIER

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pazzzzz
reply to post by diamount

He is just being honest, and he gives his view. I dont see why he is narrow minded, people that believe Collier are narrow minded.

No, I'm simply asking why he is going after Alex while there are more worse people who do worse, and LIE about things worse.

Alex has said many times that if you don't believe him that's your prerogative, he does not ask for anything in return for this information you are only required to listen or not.

Another point why ATS is going down the crapper.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Everyone certainly has a right to their opinion on Alex Collier. I, personally am still on the fence. I still enjoy listening to him speak, but some of his failed predictions irk me a bit. That being said, he has nothing to sell, so I don't see what the big fuss is. David Icke seems like an easier target.

99.99% of the people who have criticized Collier (both on this thread and elsewhere), have yet to finish a single lecture of his, which, as a skeptic, is lazy work.

Even as a Collier critic, one must admit that his motivation can't be for fame or money. There's no way to even contact him directly, (at least not in a public forum) and all his info. is available for free. It would be unwise to be so quick to judge.

yes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Call him crazy, or delusional, but you can't say he's greedy.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

DRK's bylaws indicate that any one member is representative of the whole, therefore rendering your comment invalid.

That alone would make every member of DRK laugh until they had to rest. No member is a direct representative of anything but themselves and their own actions. Seriously...In trying to "understand" a thing...you should first attempt to "know" a thing.

Incorrect. I am placing YOU. You've already contradicted your own code by allowing sexist material to represent yourself.

Condridiction of our "code" is allowed my friend, and happens everyday. I think it is you who is misunderstanding the "code" you speak of. It is not forbidden to "do" or "say (or even record) anything. Perhaps you mistaken us for some regimented cult of some kind?

Incorrect. If you had made an attempt in your life to study things fully before rendering comments, you would have learned by watching Alex Collier's videos, that he states several times: 'You have every right NOT to believe me.' Hardly the fear monger you make him out to be.

The man says that aliens are 100% HERE and NOW to kill and enslave us. You think because he says "I have a right" not to believe him, is somehow "relieving" him of the responsibility of his hoax?

Again...you're the only one here w. something to sell. Fact. You brought your band, and the subject matter of it into this thread.

Wrong...I am not here to "sell" anything. Simply because I "sell" a product offline, dosn't mean I am "here" to push wares. YOU are the one bringing "our" band into this endlessly. I have made it clear that it is off topic.

AND again...I ask that we stay on the topic and that if you wish to debate DRK, we can do so in a thread "you" make about "DRK".

Fact.

Hoax.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Mr. Mask Lie #1

Originally posted by Mr Mask

No member is a direct representative of anything but themselves and their own actions. Seriously...In trying to "understand" a thing...you should first attempt to "know" a thing.

DRK bylaw #3

"I am an Ambassador of DRK and my actions, and in turn, my actions are representative of all my brothers and sisters within my faction"

Mr. Mask Lie #2

It is not forbidden to "do" or "say (or even record) anything.

Bylaw #6

..unprovoked violence, sexism, or bigotry is strictly forbidden.

Mr. Mask Lie #3

Perhaps you mistaken us for some regimented cult of some kind?

Bylaw #6

..I shall drink the blood of Kilrahakzox...

The man says that aliens are 100% HERE and NOW to kill and enslave us.

I have viewed all of his material and not once has he ever said aliens are here to enslave us. Your statement is an outright falsehood. Please demonstrate when and where Alex Collier said this.

You certainly have a right to your opinion. However, it is a fact that the DRK are lacking in upstanding members who can uphold its doctrines. Given your actions, you should be not be counted among them.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Sigh...seeing as "you are still on the fence about Alex", I won't be too shocked that you do not get what "laws" you are "quoting" aimlessly in a thread that is "not about DRK".

Those laws...each and every one of them...works on two levels.

Between members.

And while wearing a Mask "out in the world".

Further more...banishment "by the document" you are quoting, works on a personal "between member" basis.

Meaning

"If another member was to 'find our song' offensive to 'said laws' they would be 'correct' in either forgiving or 'banishing' said member from their personal space"

Since this is not public, and you are not a member, holding these laws against me means "nothing" to me.

Get a DRK member agreeing with you, and I may feel a little worse at our next meeting. Lucky for me, and all involved, you are simply a pot-stirring poster on a forum and no one to "worry" about within my faction.

Another "law" you are failing to see clearly.

"You are not of "my" faction, nor do I care what you banish or adopt. I am a separate entity from you and anyone but myself. I make my bed. I tie my shoes. I walk and talk openly and without fear of "your judgment"

As for your misunderstanding of the "blood of Kilrhackzox" (sigh, are we doing this here?), such a thing is done in homage to a "group ideal" not a living or supernatural entity.

Kil (as per Davi) Rhack as per (Sif) Zox as per (Kraz). Trust me...you are far from getting "it" nor is it as crazy as you are being led to believe by your own fanatical wishes to "take me down a notch".

Would you attack a sports team for having a fuzzy headed mascot? Perhaps you would if your were "reaching".

Now...for the last time...I kindly ask you to stay on topic of Alex, and not on DRK. If you wish to make a thread about said "group" do so with my permission.

You see, I spend many hours a month explaining our guild to many folks. I do not come here to continue my work that I do "offline". I come here to discuss and debate conspiracies. If I wanted to "do PR for DRK" I would be busy somewhere else.

If you can not "stay on topic" then I "can not "entertain you further"

Thank you for your efforts.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

..Classic response as someone who got completely called out contradicting themselves. I'm seriously laughing right now.

Nice job deflecting/ignoring my question about where Alex Collier said aliens were here to enslave us.

You may go now.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Nice job deflecting/ignoring my question about where Alex Collier said aliens were here to enslave us.

You may go now.

Did you WATCH the video of Alex talking with Project Camelot?

ARE you EVEN listening to his warnings?

WHAT THE HECK do you think he is saying Aliens are going to do when they get here?

Tax us in space-dollars? Yell at us sternly?

Sigh...look...you already made it clear that you "are on the fence" with Alex and his laughable story. So laughing at me from your "watch tower" really doesn't hurt much.

I mean...sure...you may "think" your judgment worthy of shame, but from here "it just looks like an angry guy trying to derail a thread.

Look...you want to get all semantic about Alex didn't use the exact "terminology" of "enslavement" as your defense here...sigh...ok...fine.

He DID say he knows where thousands of children are being held.

But refused to tell where.

He DID say aliens were coming to "kill" us and "do us harm" but he never said "how".

The guy hands out a lot of information without "backing it up".

Has done it for years...will continue doing it.

Plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

YES. I've watched all of his videos, including the Project Camelot Awake and Aware vid. SHOW me where in that Project Camelot video (general time frame) where he says "aliens are here to enslave us" or 'do us harm', as you say.

You cannot.

Plain and simple.

I hope I have explained this clearly enough for you to understand.

We can use sign language if you prefer.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Let me get this straight..."Alex didn't say enslave us", he said the Aliens were here to "kill" us and "do us harm".

So since I incorrectly said "enslave", this clears him of the hour long BS-fest he spewed on us all?

Ok...got ya.

He said aliens are here to capture, kill and harm us...I don't know for sure if he used the term "enslave", perhaps I added that in a flush of ranting...sorry...yknow, I assumed that slavery came with murder and capture...your right...I shouldn't assume aliens have a use for us as "slaves".

DO YOU HEAR WHAT YOU ARE TYPING!?

I say "Alex" is lying to us because he warns aliens will rape, kill and capture us all VERY SOON and they have SHIPS surrounding us RIGHT NOW!

And you come back with "he never said 'rape".

WELL HOLD THE PHONE!!! THAT PROVES ALEX IS RIGHT!!!

Do you honestly think pointing to a misquote on this entire sham is a point in defense of his actions!?

Do you HONESTLY think that "pointing out" my misreporting of the "actual details" of what horrible things are to come at the hands of of new Alien Masters, somehow makes Alex "legit"?!

Sigh...ok...again...fine...I see.

You really got this all figured out.

Ok...Kill...not enslave.

Now that that is finished...we have a grown man saying "invisible aliens" talk to him in his head and they send humanity a warning that aliens are here to KILL us (not enslave) and I am still very confident in saying "total hoax".

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The man says that aliens are 100% HERE and NOW to kill and enslave us.

Look...you want to get all semantic about Alex didn't use the exact "terminology" of "enslavement" as your defense here...sigh...ok...fine.

You really aren't making a strong argument here...

Ok...Kill...not enslave.

Again, please point out where he said all aliens were here to kill us.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

My case is strong.

Alex is full of crap.

And "you" are still "unsure" of that.

Amazing.

Must be one wild ride of confusion for you.

OH...and please keep in mind, though I admit to the possibility of the word "enslavement" being absent from his video...I am still pretty sure it "was" used. Along with "kill" and "capture"

No...I won't watch the entire video again just to settle your semantically jaded thoughts on my "incorrect" definition of "what the bad aliens will do to us" as by "Alex's mouth".

He plainly stated...death from aliens...grow gardens now...hoard food and be ready...aliens are coming to hurt man.

If you want to clutch on to shreds of small things, just to defend Alex, that is fine with me.

He is still spreading doom and gloom about an alien attack coming soon, and people like "you" are either buying it or "giving it some credit".

I am not.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Again, please point out where he said all aliens were here to kill us.

He never said "all" aliens...he said the "bad ones"...he is very clear that there are "bad ones and good ones" around us right now.

Imagine if I was a stickler for misquoting...you would be in a heap of woe right now, buddy.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

My case is strong.

Simply proclaiming your point of view is strong. Doesn't make it strong. We use things called 'examples' here at ATS.

Must be one wild ride of confusion for you.

My ride of confusion begins and ends with the mass of contradictions you've presented those watching this thread. This has nothing to do with defending Alex, and everything to do with pointing out that your 'research' is lazy at best.

*snip*

Mod Edit: Please refrain from making personal attacks on fellow members and stick to the topic at hand.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yes, I agree.
..back on topic...

Here's the video for you to watch again so you can point out to us all where he said aliens were coming here to hurt all mankind.

I hate stupidity...even my own.

The truly sad thing here, is that you, Mr. Mask, make even Alex Collier's critic's look bad. They are not coming to your defense because they have standards. You can't simply stand up in a room and shout "HEY! That guy is a liar!". You have to cite specific examples as to why you feel the way you do.

I chose to debate you, not necessarily to defend AC's views, but to uphold a standard of research. I defend the skeptic's right to criticize AC and those they feel they should, as long as they point out examples. Many skeptics here do not, but some do, and for that, they deserve my respect. Hopefully, one day, w. some experience, you will learn this.

Add to that, you claim to be the direct descent/relative of of a god named Kirhlhalezox, whose blood you drink. Alex claims to be in contact with ETs. You somehow fail to see the similarities , in that both topics can neither be proven, yet are completely relevant to this discussion.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

No...I feel very confident in "calling him a liar" and I rest "fully" assured in knowing it is Alex's job to prove his radical claims.

And...until he does, I will continue "risking" the opinion "that he is full of crap".

I do not have intergalactic meetings...I have never spent 3 earth months on a space ship...and I surly do not have access to anything alien.

Alex has and does.

So he says.

The burden of proof is not on me here.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I do not have intergalactic meetings...I have never spent 3 earth months on a space ship...and I surly do not have access to anything alien.

The burden of proof is not on me here.

Of course. My mistake. You're just the self-proclaimed blood drinking direct relative of Kirhalezox, the God of All Things Hockey-Related. And you can prove this of course.

3 stars for me.

None for you.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The man is either lying or doing us a favor by trying to tell us the truth- he never sways one way or forces you into believing his stories. Frankly, some of it doesn't add up but lets be honest here...if there was a contactee coming forward everything he said would be questionable. You must keep an open-mind and a strong sense of instinct or going with your gut when you listen to people speak about UFO's/Aliens without 100% proof. Do I worship the man? No but frankly I find him much more tolerable, truthful and believable than the true "charlatans" (as I do not consider him to be one). The man volunteers information about him for free online as well as the book he wrote. He never asks for money or has anything to plug. What money is he making? I think he knows more than the average person does which is why I find him interesting. You can't take everything he said down to the T as the solid truth but by listening to the man and thinking outside of the box- you are breaking from free from the grasp that the world has everyone under.

His information for the most part is consistent (I haven't really found anything that made me question his motive's or stories). I also notice he speaks very fluently and doesn't pause to think when recieting a story. Much like Phil Schnieder who was right to the point and spoke with dominance over the topic of E.T.'s/Alien Agenda.

I am disapointed in this Post OP because you will not recieve a response from Collier, nor gain any interesting debates in this forum for the way that this was presented. You are far too objective but I cannot blame you completely as there definitely are charlatans in this world we live in...

No stars for you though.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Collier knows allot about Reptilian Physiology, like they supposedly have two hearts, similar to Klingons, but they're under each armpit! I guess they wouldn't use deodorant for fear of heart attacks.

Mr Collier also claims that there are two earths in the same orbit, but the other Earth is on the other side of the sun, so it can't be seen!

Also where was he for the last 15 years, in another unseen dimension? Did the Gray or Reptilians implant a mind control chip in him, so he can spew out disinformation?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pazzzzz

With the massive amount of information on this site alone - the topics Alex discuss make perfect sense - all of it. Unless you are keeping the hidden reality that we all desire to know to yourself...

To the OP - if you don't like character assassinations, you should be prepared to cop exactly what you dish out... and your character is being bought into question for the simple reason that you have essentially thrown down the gauntlet (one could argue in a cowardly fashion) to Alex and what he does bring to the table.

I guess you could regain credit here by at the very least giving us your own extensive theories on everything the universe...because as most open minds (such as myself) on this thread are very eager to have our Andromedan perspective challenged - as an open mind would appreciate.

Thanks!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join