It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to ALEX COLLIER

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There are a thousands of people like him, some are much much worse and you know that, some sell and earn millions on their stories. I have no idea why you picked this random guy.

He just needs to step back a minute, and take some anti-psychotic medication.

Then review the whole thing.

At least he isn't making serious cash of his stories while knowing it's complete bull#. I just don't know why your obsessed with this loser, he's no different.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

May the blood of Krallgor in the Hall of All Monsters be with you, and may you never be raped by the DRK.

Steady now sir, no monster of Krallgollum from the frathouse of muppets shall assail me with the torments of the shaft or in any other way pass(eth) unto me the mask of rapage because my mask is my badge that I hideth behind. My mask is my emblem and the cod-piece of ultimate total doom that I wear because I am an agent and role model for the army of fans (all two of them), Troll Sayers and spankers of all lizard licking charlatans.

I am a super hero and I wear a cod piece on my face (I borrowed it).
And my voice will sound like doom in the halls of Valhalla and they shall know my name as Mr Codpiece.

And there I was thinking that us UFO wackos were the crazies (vomitus maximus).

OK I have to stop I am having way to much fun and I must get ready for my next imagined alien abduction - I hope they let me keep my codpiece (guffaw)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Thank you sir...as I have stated to you before...I AM a super hero. Super Heroes fight crime and lies...it is a duty, not a hobby.

Wow and he called Alex dellusional.

Pot.. meet Kettle.

Have a nice life.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hmmm ...wish I you could give neg flags and stars on a thread.

Anyway Mr Mask you have earned a big
for all your ranting and raving. How old are you anyway? You act like a 10 year old.....

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow that was a jaw dropper by Nightvision - kind of shows you the type of riff raff that have come to ATS. Unbelievable - I blame the parents...

This thread typically highlights the ego (mine included at this point
) and how it has a hold of us all - we need to all break away from this primitive mentality. We have been conditioned to naturally ridicule anything we don't understand (convenient for those in the know
)

If you're reading this Alex (and I'm sure he aint) then I'm sure you can see this glorious ego trip in its death throws - because most decent people either don't add to threads such as these (obviously I'm not decent now
) and the majority that do know their 'stuff', know and thank you for all you have taught us (through your Andromedan mates).

Meanwhile I really would like a retort on the OP and what the hell is he thinking making a vile tune like that? Tre uncool baby - very uncool...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by spookfish

Trust me...what you assume is bad tactics...I assure you are polished tricks of the trade.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

Nuff said. Cointelpro anyone?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
If Alex Collier is an insane madman, how can he in 1994, tell us, the american government will execute an attack on own soil in the year 2001with thousands of dead americans as a result? He was clearly talking about 911.

I am not saying everything he says is true, but it is impossible to make something up in your mind which actually does exactly happen, on the exact precise date and with the exact precise outcome.

This guy really does know things. I am not saying he knows everything, i am not saying everything he says is true, but the guy is in the know and is not making everything up in his insane mind.

And if i recall, he does not ask money for books or whatever, so what has he to gain from making things up? If he does not gain money from it, the only thing he will gain is getting ridiculed, laughed at, and people like you calling him insane and mentally sick.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

first - can you cite a verifiable source that confirms that he did indead make such a claim in 1994

second - have you heard of the shot gun approach ? or in otherwords - how many claims did he make that proved false . you need to look at the % sucess fate of these or any other predictions

just look at how many failed predictions of global catastropy there have been - there are scores every single year - and they are on the increase

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Traumacrazy
who the heck is ALEX COLLIER

but anyways...does he sell "info" and "proof" about aliens

because that loses a lot of cred in my book

To answer your questions, Trauma: no he doesn't sell anything. Does that make him legit? I honestly don't know.

What I do know is that we as ATS members have a duty to let facts be the ultimate compass, and leave the insults out of it.

Jury's out for me on AC, but I sincerely do enjoy listening to him speak. Its good to at least listen to the info. that he's sharing, in the event the it might be real. U never know.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

if you sincerely feel he is mentally unstable, wouldn't speaking to him in such a manner be akin to kicking a crippled person? i mean, isn't mental illness called an illness because the person is suffering from a disease? i'm having trouble with your delivery method.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

You, being a fan of Iron Maiden (guessing here) should not be so shocked by the content of the band "DRK". Less drugs, sex and rock-n-metal in "DRK" then a single concert of good old Iron Maiden.

Anyways...I would like to point out that "DRK" is not the subject of this thread. If you desire, feel free to make a thread about such.

The topic at hand is Alex Collier...who "actually believes" or "wants us to believe he believes" his incredibly "outlandish" story.

Metaphorical Dogma is a far cry from calling "tomfoolery" factual.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

If I thought Alex was simply "bonkers" I would have more pity on his situation.

I believe he is doing this while knowingly deceiving people.

Not a fan of such a thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Meanwhile I really would like a retort on the OP and what the hell is he thinking making a vile tune like that? Tre uncool baby - very uncool...

Ha.

It was a love song...got me the girl in the end, and the rest is history.

I believe the song is now about six years old.

I agree it is in bad taste, but if you are looking for "good taste" you are barking up the wrong band's tree.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr. Mask, I respectfully disagree that discussing the DRK is not valid in this thread. The dogmas and rituals held by the DRK (ex. drinking the blood of Khirlhorlax) are no less delusional than,say, a person (Alex Collier) claiming ritual contact w. an off-world intelligence.

I believe he is doing this while knowingly deceiving people.

Not a fan of such a thing.

Add to that, your music, which is blatantly sexist, violates your clubs own written rules. Is this not a deceptive act? The difference being Alex is selling nothing. You, on the other hand, are selling albums,an apparel line, and an ideology. People in glass houses should not throw stones...or in this case, create threads...

P.S. Please do not disrespect Iron Maiden by comparing them w. your band.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr. Mask, I respectfully disagree that discussing the DRK is not valid in this thread. The dogmas and rituals held by the DRK are no less delusional than,say, a person (Alex Collier) claiming ritual contact w. an off-world intelligence. Add to that, your music, which is blatantly sexist, violates your clubs own written rules. People in glass house should not throw stones...or in this case, create threads...

Sigh...and Iron Maiden talks of the same things and to a larger audience.

Again...you are off the topic of this thread, and I have made that clear.

But...for your entertainment and attention I will do my best to appease your curiosity (though, I assure you, I come to ATS to 'get away' from such discussions, seeing as they are a thing I am forced to deal with daily 'off line').

DRK is a decade old "guild" that began as an artists-guild. It has since then grown to have a large enough membership that we choose to meet in venues we rent out or get invited to play in.

The music you call sexist, impossible to be "categorized" as any one genre. There are currently 27 bands in DRK, all of different genres and sides of personal artistic direction. Rap, metal, blues, jazz, rock, emo, contemporary...you name it.

If you wish to "judge" an artist by a song, feel free to.Keep in mind the songs you are classifying as "anything unsavory" are still just bi-products of musicians and poets...they are not crafted lies created to induce planet wide fear.

They are not warnings of aliens that are 100% here NOW.

There is your problem...you are trying to place a "music band" at the same fault as a "false whistle blower"

If you want to judge Ozzy or Motzart, both had their critics who attested their "craft" to "Satan" or "witch craft" or "absent morals". There is no shame in creating art...it is not created to "scare the crap out of the gullible".

If you are so "stuck" on bringing the hammer down on a "song" or "band", then good luck...perhaps you are getting to the age where "music is too loud for you". I do not know...alls I know is "we have had our share of music critics" and we always welcome more.

Needless to say...bad taste in music is hardly the reason I made this thread.

Like said before-

Metaphorical Dogma is a far cry from "tomfoolery" presented as fact.

If you wish to take the job as "world's music" police, you may. But this is about a man who is terrorizing any who are "gullible enough" to take his word.

No one asks you to "take our CD".

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Sigh...and Iron Maiden talks of the same things and to a larger audience.

You must be delusional if you think Iron Maiden sings songs about raping women. If there's any mention of such an act in their songs, it is written in the historical context as a factual account of the conquering of ancient Europe. Nothing to do with the band. Shall I explain to you what this means?

The music you call sexist, impossible to be "categorized" as any one genre. There are currently 27 bands in DRK, all of different genres and sides of personal artistic direction. Rap, metal, blues, jazz, rock, emo, contemporary...you name it.

DRK's bylaws indicate that any one member is representative of the whole, therefore rendering your comment invalid.

There is your problem...you are trying to place a "music band" at the same fault as a "false whistle blower"

Incorrect. I am placing YOU. You've already contradicted your own code by allowing sexist material to represent yourself.

But this is about a man who is terrorizing any who are "gullible enough" to take his word.

Incorrect. If you had made an attempt in your life to study things fully before rendering comments, you would have learned by watching Alex Collier's videos, that he states several times: 'You have every right NOT to believe me.' Hardly the fear monger you make him out to be.

No one asks you to "take our CD".

That's good. I'll remember that next time I visit your online store. I personally don't feel anyone could give away a DRK album, unless someone needed some coasters for a party.

Again...you're the only one here w. something to sell. Fact. You brought your band, and the subject matter of it into this thread. Fact.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I can perfectly understand the OP's feelings of frustration that a con-man like Collier actually gets people to listen to him. What I find even more disturbing is the number of gullible losers here on ATS who actually buy the # he is dishing out. Come on people (and you know who you are), even if you have only one brain cell, at least try to use it to its maximum potential!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I really don't get your personal agenda against Mr Collier, like people have said there are many WORSE people who always charge either in books, DVDs and venues to spew their rubbish.

It's really disheartening to see such a close-minded view.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by diamount

He is just being honest, and he gives his view. I dont see why he is narrow minded, people that believe Collier are narrow minded.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join