It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to ALEX COLLIER

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
who the heck is ALEX COLLIER

but anyways...does he sell "info" and "proof" about aliens

because that loses a lot of cred in my book

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Traumacrazy

Alex Collier is a man who has a little allien in da head and...oh yes, he eats reptiles i think... and... he hides others people children. I know very much about evrything becouse i watch project camelot. i think he wants to awake people...i dont like that when i am sleepy but project camel do that too! stop that awakining people are tired!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Mr Collier is the only one who explicitly said about 3 objects coming, on the conference awake and aware that is posted here. If you go thru all Camelot project, you will find that several others admit the same, incl Dr Wilcock, dr Peterson etc. about the real possibility or even actual war between races for biologically rich Earth, and we are in the middle caught between.

NASA shot at the Moon. Think that is fun? Perhaps nuclear shot but they won't tell you of course. More than one insider say there were structures in that area. Not man-made as yu guess. We are at war. And if you bother further to read what insiders (CIA, NSA etc) say, we are deep into troubles: with Greys - bio experiments in exchange of hi tech that is hundreds of years ahead. Stargate is a disguise, it is pretty real stuff inside (Dr Wilcock)

Collier is at least not afraid to talk about. The nearest ship or whatever, is only at 6 moon distances. Apparently hostile, because otherwise they would have landed for 8-11 months. The way the other 57 races did (conference in the national press club 2001).

The next object(s) is near Saturn. And the 3rd object - planetary structure, is 18 degrees RA from Neptune. These are provable facts, not esoteric and nothing personal. Honestly, I do not approve all of his ideas. But I honor the man who had the courage to say these facts while the others only suggested about the same. Let me guess the earth governments are in total panic and draw evacuation plans until we talk...US takes the lead with building bases in Australia.

Putin tested spiral wormhole and 3D pyramid over Kremlin...nothing? UFO stuff? Pretty Real technology he got from somewhere! Not from the US-allied Greys! Perhaps from those above, that according to every logic are reptiles, either Orion or Draco. We are in deep trouble, and we have very little time to make something valuable to have at least a chance to get out. First of all, spiritual efforts.

Mr. Collier warned us, pretty much the first to do so in a direct manner. Let thank him for that!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
How can you call the suposed objects a fact?! Can you please link to that FACT.
It does not matter if they are 13 "dr" saying the same thing..the problem is that they say they do have evidence but they wont provide it...now that has to make you wonder!

I believe, not sure- that any amateur astronomer could point out some of those object they speak about. In any case, it is only WORDS there are no facts at all unless you trust gooogle sky lol.

This is exactly the problem..people speak about this "dr´s" words as they were presented as facts, and they are NOT! They are presented to us as something they know and they give us nothing to back it up.

I too want to meet the aliens but i am not stupid!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
OP, you might want to read this..Alex Collier is not even his real name..

Monday, June 29, 2009 Let's Talk About "Alex Collier" Alex Collier is a fraud..... I met him twenty + years ago.
At that time he went by the name of Ralph Amagran.

In the late eighties, my friends and I attended Pleiadian/Billy Meier contact meetings where we met a man who called himself Ralph Amagran. Some of the meetings were held at his house in Malibu canyon, CA. ....

After a few months had passed, Ralph claimed to be a Pleiadian contactee. In fact, the very same contactee as what we were all being taught about Billy Meier. Odd?
He seemed to be mentally playing the role of Billy Meier. As more time went on, many of the meetings’ members joked about him, wondering who Ralph was going to pass himself off as by the time the next meeting rolled around.
But after a while his claims became less and less amusing to us and instead became rather spooky as we realized that he was not reality-based.

There was even an occasion during a group meeting when he broke down sobbing while preaching how the “little gray aliens” (grays) have such a poor reputation but in actuality are just so “misunderstood”. He went on to say that he was merely channeling their sadness.
He became so caught up in his delusions that most of us became uncomfortable in his presence and stopped associating with him. Shortly after our disengagement with Ralph, he was publicly discredited by most for plagiarizing much of Billy Meier’s “questionable” contact information.

My opinion as someone who has been around people with mental illness is that he exhibits signs of being a sociopath/schizophrenic. Apparently he dropped out of sight for a number of years before reappearing as the alias Alex Collier, sole contactee for the Andromedians.

You might have noticed in his early videos as Alex Collier, he spoke with an accent that he didn’t have when he was Ralph. After a short time he dropped that accent.
I’m actually quite amazed with just how far he’s gotten with his Andromedian fantasy. Well that's it in a nut shell........ I’m very passionate about UFO subjects and have been involved in this field for many years. I have little tolerance for people who create and/or discredit UFO occurrences by manipulating the truth for their own personal gain or egos. :
eace::

The link from a myspace page..linke

Also, more about RALPH AMAGRAN..aka ALEX COLLIER
link

And..here, an open letter from Alex Collier..dated July of 2009.

Im sorry folks, but he really isnt what and WHO he says he is..I wish he really WAS telling the truth..but it looks as if he is just another shyster.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
i am a contactee too and now they will speak here..now!.....HeLlo humanS We Like tO abdUcT PeoPle and We HavE Base On thE moON We like PrOjeCt CameloT and BilL Has Big Hat We like Too VerY fUnnY... We Not Like To abducT hIm He sMeLLyn we like KeRRy she Talk VerY mUch Buy CD anD BooKS FrOm THEm GIVE monEY oR WE comE Eat!!Whistleblower Are Good GiVe MorE monEY
............wow now they left you guys believe me dont you? can I GeT SOme MONEY?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I understand the frustration exhibted by some posters.

The most damaging thing to the UFO community and to REAL research is people like AC. REAL scientists don't dare do any research into unexplained phenomena because the field is rife with kooks.

The kooks get all the attention and all the DVD orders and when MSM needs *wink wink* a story about those crazy UFO people that's who gets reported on.

A real whistleblower wouldn't go to Project Camelot or any place that could be assiciated with nutters, since their message would more easily be ignored by the masses since it was one of those "kooky ufo sites".

I don't think we can handle the truth since it's probably much more mundane then all these shysters have been promoting.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

That's one of the saddest things I've ever read. Alex Collier/Ralph Whatever needs to be committed. Poor man. Sorry, I do have pity on the mentally disturbed, up until they hurt somebody.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kelliott

Yes well I agree with one thing with the other angry guy who doesnt know what respect is either . I think Mr Mask did wrong to put children and father in to this he still might be a great father and person, maybe he believe everything he is saying, thats his problem, mine is just not to believe in him, not feel sorry or somthing else, it just doesnt matter to me. You can see that these people like in project camelot dedicate a hole life reserching the wrong things( in my view) why would i care if there is water on the moon while im polluting it here at home, Why would i care if there is life on mars while im not caring about humans here, I thing still they are very inteligents and i watch them in some videos but i ony wished they choosed other way the way we all have to go...imagen all the people

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Must watch video here
www.youtube.com...
A few minutes into the video AC takes up a drink and laughingly says 'The more you drink, the more aliens you see'.
I stopped taking notice of him after this vid.
See what you think.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

6) I quickly noticed you have put on a bit of weight and look well rested. So much for hoarding/rationing food and losing sleep over the invasion. Man Alex…you are really a pig in your own right.

Funny...you began the 'open letter' with:

I hope this letter finds you alive and well.

At least be congruent, and factual if you are going to criticize someone.

Your viewpoint is interesting, considering you're the member of an exclusive, anonymous mask-wearing faction, who's membership requires you to "drink the blood" of a mythical leader named "Kilrhackzox" in the "Hall of All Monsters."

8 Laws of DRK Membership

In comparison, Alex Collier's claims do not seem so outlandish.

You could have approached this thread/subject from the high road an in doing so, created a truly interesting discussion. Instead, you turned it into a self-absorbed diatribe that makes you appear to have the foolish and presumptuous nature of a scorned adolescent.

I agree w. you that extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary proof, but your post is full of incorrect info. about Mr. Collier's claims, which ultimately makes your post nothing more than a lousy critique.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Did you really send this letter to him? Or is this just another open letter that is really just to get self attention.
1) rewrite letter
2)send it to him
3)post results
4)????????
5)profit

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

How's my ego working for me?

Pretty damn good...paying gigs, sold out venues, a cloths line and all the fans you ever wanted.

Without going too far off topic for a moment...

Since you clearly want the attention on you, how about some 'proof' of these sold out gigs, merchandise, and legions of adoring fans?

It seems your legions of screaming fans could only view your video around 300 times and your record label could not afford a proper video, (or your fans for that matter?)

DRK Membership Bylaws

..the DRK has no need for behavior in the form of crime, unprovoked violence, bigotry, or SEXISM.

"You Might Get Raped"

Truly Inspiring.

I believe I've seen enough here.

Have fun, you guys...

[edit on 14-12-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I would like to repeat that i try very very hard not judging people and never ever insult them for their beliefs...but some times (regarding on going wars mostly) i can be really angry.
Once again, it is not my intention to insult anybody.

Maybe it is in place to send a letter to Proj Cam instead of arguing here..i think they should start working some other way because they are beeing used for some purpose..some of the guys they interview are disinformation agents, they lye and are not concistent in their stories, besides one can clearly see that they have a political agenda..whatever that could be. I think rightish..and maybe P Cam are aware of all this but they need to make a living as any one else..

respect!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Did you know?
You might get Ræped?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
well then they should find another way to make a living

cause everytime someone sells the "truth", it just put the rest of us deeper in the hole

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Traumacrazy]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

I would like to reply your post mister!! I think Alex Collier does not eat reptiles and that Bill Ryan is not smelly!!.........wait a minute im replying my own post

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Remind me not to get on your bad side because right now I am recovering from the shock of coffee spilling over my hand.

I was dipping in and out of this thread watching this thread like a man watches a train wreck, being reluctant witness to a character assassination.

I never imagined it would come to comedy gold as the tables got turned, thank you for that, if you are ever in Edinburgh let me know, I have an urge to buy you a beer or three and show you the sights

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thank you Mr. Mask,
I actually just lost about 40 minutes of my life listening to this guys rambling semi-coherent mumblings at the Project Camelot conference.

He's not just wrong and silly, he's embarrassingly wrong and silly.

After watching I'm not sure if it's a motivational speech, or an informational talk or just the ravings of a sad lunatic.

The weird thing is they treat the guy with such reverence. I hope he's not making a bundle, but I suspect he is. In any case, thanks for the open letter, this site could use some more sanity in its posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join