It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Furious Reaction to Sick Editorial Calling for Global One Child Dictatorship

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

all excess children could be disposed of much as excess puppies and kittens are disposed of at the present time.

Excuse me but wtf?! Never has that ever been acceptable. We are reading the words of a sociopath here people.

These people are sick and there's something seriously wrong with their thinking. We might one day pass that threshold of sustainability but we're generations from it.

It seems they are using the concepts of person versus people to overwrite common sense and try to desensitize people to genocide.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

all excess children could be disposed of much as excess puppies and kittens are disposed of at the present time.

Excuse me but wtf?! Never has that ever been acceptable. We are reading the words of a sociopath here people.

These people are sick and there's something seriously wrong with their thinking. We might one day pass that threshold of sustainability but we're generations from it.

It seems they are using the concepts of person versus people to overwrite common sense and try to desensitize people to genocide.

I don't know how common it is, but my own parents/siblings believe "useless eaters" should be got rid of. When I wouldn't "put down" my two handicapped sons, they gave us fruit soaked in Baygon. My retarded son, after one such incident, gave my mother a big hug and said he understood that she was so unhappy she couldn't help doing bad things. She was terrified, never having learned that this big bear of a boy had a heart soft as marshmallow.

They are well respected people in the community, but always believed themselves to be intrinsically superior to anyone who was not wealthy. I wonder how many other people believe in their own intrinsic superiority to the extent that they feel free to treat mankind like a flea outbreak. As my six brothers all now believe these principles and I was the only one who rejected them, (and that's probably because they did me the favour of rejecting me,) I suspect it's quite a common attitude amongst the upper classes.

I was reading a few days back about the early 20th century eugenics movement in America. It was quite popular. About 46,000 "unfit" people are known to have been sterilized by court order under its auspices. This was used by Nazis in the Nuremberg trials to justify their own use of eugenics. - As was American medical experimentation on humans.

What put a damper on the eugenics movement was a depression which tipped many people out of their comfortable middle class category and left them potential targets for eugenics themselves.

However the movement never really went away, and has always had the support of the Rockefellers and Carnegies.

Eugenics moves to the 21st century

Population control, nazis and the U.N.!

"...The first task is population control at home. How do we go about it? Many of my colleagues feel that some sort of compulsory birth regulation would be necessary to achieve such control. One plan often mentioned involves the addition of temporary sterilants to water supplies or staple food. Doses of the antidote would be carefully rationed by the government to produce the desired population size." - Paul Ehrlich, The Population Bomb, p.130-131

A small California biotech company, Epicyte, in 2001 announced the development of genetically engineered corn which contained a spermicide which made the semen of men who ate it sterile. GM Corn to Make Men Sterile Already a Reality

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Argh, I can just see it now ... cap and trade for babies.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This issue is very much a live one. Here's the latest (and it's mind-boggling):

Prominent NASA global warming alarmist Dr. James Hansen has endorsed an eco-fascist book that calls for cities to be razed to the ground, industrial civilization to be destroyed and genocidal population reduction measures to be implemented in the name of preventing climate change.

Hansen, who was back in the news today commenting on a NASA press release that claims the last decade was the warmest on record, said that Keith Farnish, author of a new book called Time’s Up, is correct in calling for acts of sabotage and environmental terrorism in blowing up dams and demolishing cities in order to return the planet to the agrarian age.

Hansen is a key figure in the global warming movement, for it was his 1988 testimony to a US Senate committee chaired by Al Gore that really got the ball rolling for the elite in their mission to hijack the environmental movement and promote apocalyptic fears of climate change as a means of seizing absolute power over humanity. Author Farnish “believes – as the Hon Sir Jonathon Porritt does – that mankind is a blot on the landscape and that breeding (or for that matter, existence) should be discouraged,” writes James Delingpole. “The only way to prevent global ecological collapse and thus ensure the survival of humanity is to rid the world of Industrial Civilization,” writes Farnish, adding that “people will die in huge numbers when civilization collapses”.

Farnish echoes similar talking points to those featured in White House science czar John Holdren’s Ecoscience textbook, which called for a “planetary regime” to carry out forced abortions and mandatory sterilization procedures, as well as drugging the water supply, in an effort to cull the human surplus.

Farnish explains his desire to see rampant population reduction in the name of saving the planet. “In short, the greatest immediate risk to the population living in the conditions created by Industrial Civilization is the population itself. Civilization has created the perfect conditions for a terrible tragedy on the kind of scale never seen before in the history of humanity. That is one reason for there to be fewer people,” he writes. And how is the collapse of industrial civilization to be achieved? By indiscriminate acts of sabotage and eco-terrorism.

“Unloading essentially means the removal of an existing burden: for instance, removing grazing domesticated animals, razing cities to the ground, blowing up dams and switching off the greenhouse gas emissions machine. The process of ecological unloading is an accumulation of many of the things I have already explained in this chapter, along with an (almost certainly necessary) element of sabotage,” writes Farnish...

The entire climate change takeover is being spearheaded by self-hating psychotics who want to impose a global one child policy in the name of curbing overpopulation. As we have vehemently proven, the overpopulation hype is a debunked myth with no basis in reality. The real reason global eugenicists want to implement such policies, along with taxing the life-giving gas carbon dioxide, is because it would give them absolute control over every single aspect of our lives – a control freak’s utopia. The propagandistic method of depicting humans as the enemy is perfectly tailored to this agenda, because it elicits the response of making people call for their own kind to be regulated, controlled, and even killed under the contrived pretext of preventing an ecological apocalypse.

This approach was again evident in a recent United Nations sponsored poster campaign which depicted humans as evil horror movie monsters intent on slaughtering wildlife and killing the earth. The global elite resolved to take this approach back in 1991 when the Club of Rome, a powerful globalist NGO committed to limiting growth and ushering in a post-industrial society, said in their report, The First Global Revolution, “In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill…. All these dangers are caused by human intervention… The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.”

Genocidal psychotics are now trying to obtain the power to carry out the kind of nihilistic blueprint for terror Farnish outlines in his book in pursuit of their “post-industrial society”. What makes it all the more galling is that these eco-fascists present their lunacy in such a reasonable and sober tone. In reality, although they try to characterize humanity as a virus upon the planet, the only real cancer upon the earth is their virulently neo-fascist doctrine of warped environmentalism and population control.
The only real threat to humanity’s survival is not climate change, which has naturally occurred for eons since the very incarnation of planet earth, but the insane, self-destructive and monstrous plans to “solve” the issue being proposed by eco-fascists like Farnish and endorsed by people in prominent positions of influence like Hansen.

Source

You have got to be kidding me. This guy is openly promoting terrorism on a mass scale!

What's the point in the surveillance of masses of ordinary peace-loving citizens when there are maniacs like this openly promoting genocide and trying to give it an air of respectability?!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
I saw a documentary last year on hbo, i think it was a roger moore film, not sure, but it was about the earth's human population. 6 billion people on this planet, is not as bad as it sounds. IN fact, if you took every person on this planet and mvoed themt o australia alone, wede all have half an acre of land and a house! the rest of the world, would be all land...i dont know how true that is, jsut what was mentioned.
The problem is, government in perticular, business and big buisness buy up land and property. lots fo corporae places have so much land they dont need, its all scenery as future lays off go into work. An old george carlin saying..golf courses!!! its a racist, elitist sport where the politicians get together to play to carve this country up amongst themselves....arrogent. it is time, to reclaim the golf courses and turn them over to the homeless* tht was from a 1990 peformance i have remembered

IF yuo took every golf course in america, it would be the size of 2 marylands and a delware, i belive he mentioned...thats just on a racist and arrogent sport!!!

You know, I have seen this posted time and again that you could put he world's population in Australia. Well here's news for you.

Australia has barely enough water and arable land for it's current population. With the overuse of arable land desertification from soil erosion and salination from irrigation is chipping away at the productive land. This is not just in AUstralia either, the USA and every continent on Earth. Argentina said it best:

BUENOS AIRES, Sep 18 , 2009 (IPS) - "Desertification is the cancer of the earth," Argentine geographer Elena Abraham told IPS. "It is a process of degradation that does not manifest itself in spectacular ways but furtively advances, and by the time it is visible there is nothing to be done, and people have to move away, in search of an alternative."

Overpopulation is not about the PEOPLE. Get it through your thick heads, it is about the resources used by them. How many resources does it take to support your lifestyle and where are they coming from? I would think more survivalists here on ATS would be aware of how hard life would be if countries were cut off.

I am not advocating one child policy, but at least get your facts straight about world population, food and mineral resources, plus the biodiversity that is so important to this planet (and us).

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I do not have any kids. Does that mean that I can designate somebody to have two?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I find it fascinating that the primary way of bringing population into line is totally rejected.

Women with legal options, education, and access to birth control bring population levels to less than replacement in short order.

Further, these initiatives and their champions seem to be directed at the First World.

You know -the places where there is absolutely no population problem.

Interesting isn't it?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Yes, like Gardasil. Girl gets three injections of what???

The other sterilizing vaccinations were given in three injections as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Wow, I hope you keep your babies away from your family from now on.

My family is kind of like that, and they aren't even middle class.

My dad wanted me to abort my daughter when I was pregnant with her because she'd be bi-racial. I am opposed to abortion.

Here on ATS there are people that believe the human race is a virus that must be extinguished. Of course, they don't start with themselves. It's always someone else 'beneath them' they view that should be exterminated.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Indeed. Lead the way by example I say. Too many people? Remove yourself. Don't like people having children, then stop breeding.

I truly believe that in people who are particularly living in the First World where there is no population problem at all - and indeed demonstrably the opposite - that what they are doing is trying to legislate others in to not competing with their genes for resources. It is merely a new tool for dominance.

Is there places with population problems? Yes.

Those problems are all MANAGEMENT based. Bad resource management, bad people management.

The idea that you can fix bad population management with even worse management is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
Problem, Reaction, Solution

Create fear of disastrous overpopulation and wait for the masses to beg for a radical solution. "Well, after the WHO's successful experiment in China we are in a position to offer a proven, effective policy..."

We may not quite be there yet, but you can well see where this could lead, what with a top advisor in the US government being a known advocate of eugenics:

Evidence pertaining to John Holdren

Could such tyranny be a real prospect? Read the source article and the linked threads and it will leave you wondering.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12/12/09 by pause4thought]

I hear that the NWO is basing a lot of their faith in China, because I always hear, China this and China that..
However, not all fingers in a mans hand have the same length, yet they all fit to serve a purpose.
This NWO should be expecting a similar response as the one illustrated in the following sequence, or something might be terribly wrong with the rest of us.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
How about instead we work towards eradicating resource mismanagment. There is more than enough food to feed this planets inhabitants multiple times over.

Unfortunately we buy in to the elitist mindset that there are just too many people on earth and therefore drastic measures must be taken to ensure humanities survival.

The amount of food that is tossed in the trash worldwide could more than likely feed every human being on earth for months on end. So much food and resources are wasted on a daily basis. Imagine if instead of wasting this food, we actually used it to feed individuals who are starving throughout the world.

Even if we didn't use food destined for the trash to nourish the planets starving citizenry, it still serves as proof that there is currently an overabundance of food available to all of humanity.

Instead of promoting poulation reduction, how about instead we focus on introducing technology that would minimize our impact on the earths environment and at the same time assist us in growing more crops to feed a growing populace.

Technology like vertical farming, cultivating vegetables on the rooftops of buildings in urban centers, researching alternative energy sources that are clean and efficient, et cetera.

Instead, some people choose the easy and lazy way out where no critical thought is involved and choose instead to promote more government intervention into peoples lives.

I thought that the majority of people here on ATS desired less intrusion by the state, as well as the promotion of the denial of ignorance. The motto in which this discussion forum prides itself on.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

I hate leaving a papertrail, but I can't lurk in the shadows on this issue.

The problem isn't the fact that there's 6-7billion in human population, the problem is the Extreme mismanagement of resources, energy, wastes, corporate assets, and the existence of special interest groups. As stated earlier we could move the entire human population in Australia with a suburbia lifestyle (supplying such a community with food is another thing but you have the entire Earth left for such concentrated demand).

In my mind there is no doubt that the Earth could sustain a Responsible population of 20billion or 100billion for that matter with ideal future technology. Instead of engineering food crops without reproductive abilities (generated into corporate profit), we should be engineering such produce to grow like weeds to the point where people are complaining "I can't get these damn tomatoes out of my flower garden"

In places where populations grow like "weeds" (as someone mentioned Africa). Its not really their fault for having large families, as it is a means to secure survival and continuation of their culture (Rampant Viruses, AIDS, War, Famine not to mention exploitation by European countries in the 1600- to present). In one generation of increased Education and General plain bare Healthcare, a stable society would emerge that isn't so prone to disaster. The average American family was large just over a century ago.

Overpopulation is just a dam illusion for the sick. when I heard of the special agenda to lower the human population to 500million a few years ago I almost spewed coffee over my screen. There's no real logic, or positive rationale behind it. Instead of having a culture that burdens the world, why not create one that enriches it. The world in the hands of bad management, that's the only reason why this illusion ever came up.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The population of China, under a one child program, has been steadily increasing, as shown at this link: www.google.com...:CHN&dl=en&hl=en&q=population+of+china

If you think a one child system will work, and China is the model, you should think again.

Their population has doubled since 1960. Can that happen if two people can only have one child? Perhaps, if people are living longer. Eventually, perhaps, the curve will tend downward. Who knows. Expect a virus.

The US population has increased at a much slower rate than China.

[edit on 1/24/2010 by Jim Scott]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Obsurion

Overpopulation is just a dam illusion for the sick. when I heard of the special agenda to lower the human population to 500million a few years ago I almost spewed coffee over my screen. There's no real logic, or positive rationale behind it.

Well said. There's only one real explanation:

Population control = population control

reply to post by Matrix777

That was an excellent post, with some very clear thinking.

How about instead we work towards eradicating resource mismanagment. There is more than enough food to feed this planets inhabitants multiple times over.

Unfortunately we buy in to the elitist mindset that there are just too many people on earth and therefore drastic measures must be taken to ensure humanities survival.

Precisely. Although it ought to be said not everyone in positions of power/influence would go along with Nazi-style eugenics, not by a long way. There are decent leaders out there whose motivation is altruistic, or at least based around some semblance of a moral compass. Is it perhaps time ordinary people started letting them know what some of the 'elites' (-what a misnomer: it should be dregs-) are considering? I'll wager plenty of them would be just as horrified as you or me if they were alerted to this monstrous design.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix777

This is not mismanagement. Those in power do it on purpose.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The absolute highest birth rates in the world are around 50/1000 or 5/100 or 1/2 child for every 10 people. The world average is around 20/1000.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The western nations with their medical services and education system do not have high birth rates, in fact Canada has a negative growth rate where its actually a threat to our culture and economy. The only gains we have are through immigration.

Studies have long been down on family size and also the one child policy of China. Its not healthy to be raised as a single child, psychologically being one of two is a lot better on the child's development.

The best way to deal with population is to get rid of the scarsity system of banks and the eugenics program of decimating third countries and disempowering women in patriarchal systems. We don't need money. The Venus Project can be adapted easily enough. We do need world wide FREE healthcare, dental and high education and people equal and valued. This would solve the entire problem and the populations would gradually reverse.

I agree that our population may all be put physically in a space the size of australia, but we have to do better management of the worlds resources and less abuse of nature. We need to end abuse of mother earth. But its not like the solutions havent been there all along. We have the tehcnology to desalinate water and make the desert flourish. Use wind, solar, and now geomthermal, and even wave for power, not to mention if we get zero point. And buried under bought out patents there are electric batteries capapble of pulling loads and going freeway speed, not to mention cars that run on water, real water, like someone years ago in Canada developed and was bought off. He actually told Jack Webster that he was forced, his family would have been murdered had he not taken the deal.

Plastics, digital cameras, and all the things we use oil for, can be made out of plants. Biodegradable too.

Not to mention alot of research and technology we never see.

The chemicals we use in our sewers and sceptic tanks, can be replaced by living plant systems to make 100% clean water, and also, we live in a throw away world, in which our governments have given corporations the rights to make products cheap and designed to break down. How many coffee pots do we need to throw each year into the garbage landfills because Black and Decker wants you to buy 3 a year. One should last for 50 year, and it should all be recyclable.

Its not the population that determines these things, though they are blamed. Its the elite and their mismanagement of the world and resources for slavery and profits, and then they turn around and blame their slaves, who have no say, and who are targetted and murdered for trying to make changes along the way.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deny Arrogance
The absolute highest birth rates in the world are around 50/1000 or 5/100 or 1/2 child for every 10 people. The world average is around 20/1000.

en.wikipedia.org...

What you mean is net population increase through birth rates. incidentally a 5 per 100 rate equates to a doubling of the population every 14 years. The average world growth rate of 2% means in 35 years the population will have doubled and we will need twice as much food as we produce now.

Imagine if we actually made it equitable and every person on the planet lived like a westerner. No amount of resource use effiency is going to make that consumption possible. As it is we are burning through non renewable resources.

There's really only two options. Stop unchecked population growth or cut down on consumption.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What I gave is the only possible solution which would both reduce gradually the populations, free the people and ensure that the scarsity model and abuse of nature no longer runs things, for all things would only take volunteers to accomplish.

All others, invovling rule by fascist abusers who have created and maintained this current situation for their own agendas and bankbooks, will be met with complete disregard and intolerance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join