It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do none of the real elite never seem to die early?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Dude How can you use Kennedy and accident in the same sentence on this site. LoL no offence just had to point it out.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Its because they have great protection and great health care.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Bloody good thread!

I had the same conversation with my father recently.

Personally I believe that they are getting something 'we' are not. It makes perfect sense. You would expect that with so much money and high society living that these people would be over indulging, which doesn't usually add to one's lifespan or looks, unyet these people seem to be going on for a long time.

Look at David Rockerfeller! He's well ito his nineties but doesn't look a day over 65!

What's going on?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Some comic figured it out a long time ago.
Blue food.

Blue food bestows immortality.

They eat blue food.

Blueberries don't count they are not blue. Neither are bluefish.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I hardly eat any fruit at all...... i have some veg like carrots & broccoli & tomatoes (tinned)... i still look young for my age...

Anyway if you look at Celebs... a lot of them look old before thier time or die young so i don't really know what you are saying here...

Try and stay stress free and you'll live much longer IMO

[edit on 25-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
A lot of elites have died young - Grace Kelly, John Kennedy Snr and Jnr, Princess Diana, Aristotle Onassis's son, Marilyn Monroe, the son of our local elites - and probably a lot more.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TaraLou

With respect, the people you have listed are NOT elites.

Have a look at David Rockerfeller...

David Rockerfeller 2009

He's well into his 90s but looks no older than 70. Look at his eyes. His look is unearthly.

The OP has a bloody good point.

Something is not right.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
No one is out of the reach of the common man, ever.

so someone needs a slap, ask the Italian PM what expensive security is worth. Not a lot, human's are not perfect and mistakes are made.

Misdirection works on us, it also works on their minions..

Edit: Missed a K

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Bunker or Bust]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Would be a good thread if the premise of the OP wasn't total gonads...

Firstly, it has been stated that being rich offers you access to the "best" medical care. This undoubtably helps to some extent, but doesn't confer upon them any sort of immortality. I can cite plenty of examples of the "elite" suffering from (and dying from) serious illness.

As for accidents, well, we're dealing with people who's whole lives are meticulously planned by a whole army of assistants and aides and are then protected around the clock by another army of security personel.

As a result, they are less likely to succumb to "accidents" that us normies do, such as road collisions or slipping down icy steps, although these do happen too. The Queen Mother used to fall over every other week for example and spent alot of time in the hospital for broken bones.

It really isn't that hard to do a little research before opening your mouth. They may be richer and more powerful, but death, illness and accidents happen even to them.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Sorry, but the queen mother was not an elite.

Go back and start with the people who own everything.

The Rockerfellers.

The Rothschilds.

As you said - It's not hard to do some research before opening your mouth.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Stanton Dowd]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Simple answer

the elites aren't human
the elites dont have any emotions as humans, i think most of you might have noticed that?

the elites want us all dead, no matter what happens.
the elites eat better food then us, and laugh in our faces, while we pretend to act as if nothings wrong with our world.

the elites dont care if our solider of different nations keep dying, they love that
the elites dont like our indifference cultures and the way of life on how we live it.
the elites think of us as slaves and diedogs meaning everything we do in this world is meaningless.

And of course there is a bit more.

the elites dont lilke words carefree or freedom
the eiltes dont shed tears or cry.
the eiltes show no pity on us.

So what do you think of my poem?

Hi Agent USA Supporter,

I think a lot of your poem, and wanted to inform you that it has been republished in another ATS forum thread right here:

Elite Conspiracy: Cloned Presidents and Royals

I hope you enjoy it, your poem is reproduced on page 11 where it should get quite a public - congratulations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join