It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

And what does MUFON do with reports like this? Is there any sort of investigation? Any analysis? Any filtering? If not, what's the point? Is it just like C2C where anyone can submit anything they want and it's accepted?

It took me all of 5 minutes to find the source of the photograph.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Mr Mask

You can't debunk a whole organization with commentary from one person who may not be a credible source. It doesn't prove anything.

Well, kiddo, I won't attempt it here, but I've got a couple of personal stories about how strangely MUFON responded to help I was trying to provide that org. I'm no fan of Mr. Mask, or the late Cooper, but their views dovetail exactly with my dealings with MUFON.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Aliensun]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Uh, actually, I believe both in God and in alien visitation, although I don't believe in talking snakes. What does that make me? I'm probably just a sheep, right? Wow, I guess I should just stop even trying to think about things outside the dominant discourse of the power elite, right? Why even imagine that things might not be quite as you've been taught in high school, right?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

At this point it just looks like someone reported it. Like I said, anyone can report anything to their data bank. No offical reports have been made by MUFON themself, in regard to this.

This originally came from Alex Collier. I rest my case.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by TwoPhish

And what does MUFON do with reports like this? Is there any sort of investigation? Any analysis? Any filtering? If not, what's the point? Is it just like C2C where anyone can submit anything they want and it's accepted?

It took me all of 5 minutes to find the source of the photograph.

Oh, SNAP! I'm with ya!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

I wish i knew what GPL was?

I was just pointing out what many fail to do ..

TRUTH

and i did it in a way that did not degrade any poster or the topic. I just wanted to show bashing eac other over the "facts" when many on here show the "facts" to be false in the first place?

Does take one man to show honesty or does it take a group of people to make a lie?

hmm?

go look in the mirror.. you are not as perect as you pretend to be.

I see right through you

and if you want to come back at me, with some stuff

tell me this.. that little voice in your head you think no one can hear

I hear it. loud and clear VERY loud and clear.

put me on a cross

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

Theres no need for that kind of rudeness toward another member!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rexpop

Uh, actually, I believe both in God and in alien visitation, although I don't believe in talking snakes. What does that make me? I'm probably just a sheep, right? Wow, I guess I should just stop even trying to think about things outside the dominant discourse of the power elite, right? Why even imagine that things might not be quite as you've been taught in high school, right?

What is god to you?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I say, for those of us with the telescopes and the capacity to do such, lookin in the constellations of Pisces and Aquarius, as well as the spot inbetween where Uranus is sitting right now and take a look as to what is in that part of the sky.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If any one of you thinks these aliens are dangerous, you have been misled and directed to think that way! They are simply here to let us know how badly we have been lied to by the government and the 13 families that have controlled the world since the Annuniki have come here and spread their evil. Look it up and research it... I for one will be standing outside with a sign welcoming my space family knowing that the second coming is here and Heaven is behind it all! You can quit plugging the hate and discontent and conspiracy theories... the dark cabals are now leaving the planet... between the blue spiral, 12/12 and 12/21. Goodbye Rothchild's and Rockefeller's... your presence on the world stage is no longer needed!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
Is there someone who can speak up about this alex collier and his credentials?

I'm personally not interested in "credentials". I'm only interested in whether someone speaks the truth or not. Too often, those with "credentials" lie through their teeth. Most of them, given who they work for, aren't allowed to speak the truth even if they wanted to.

Best take it as another story, and see what happens...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Well said brother! Those guys and others are the base and ideals of what ATS was founded upon and I'm lost without them.

I sure do miss them threads backed up by impressive investigations, well done presentations of the subject matter and cold hard facts.

What happened to them anyways? Seriously.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This could be something Satanic related, don't be startled just yet, just wait for a bit before you start throwing your faith away, but then again most have been prepared to believe in this deception with all the Sci-Fi culture that surrounds it, trust me on this one, if an Alien Invasion does happen and the Christians are here no more to help you, read the Bible use faith as a weapon if you feel harmed in anyway.

Secondly the only drawback is that once the Holy Spirit has left, then you may be by your selves anyway in all this.

Just snap out of this UFO deception, I know many hate faith and feel religion has been hijacked on all sides but all I say is if ever we encounter first contact or invasion then I say if the Bible was put here for a reason then use it, test everything, cast out what ever enemies there are by faith, use the basics like crosses, only if you feel they are here under a non religious contradictory Bible agenda.

If the Christians are gone and the Arrival happens then I say at least I said something to warn you guys, all in good faith, don't be deceived.

I don't care if people write a negative reply to this, as long as you know its for the best.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed it's very hard to discuss topics on here, because it always ends up becoming a fiery debate about the credibility of the source?

I would love it if we could just discuss the story Alex is presenting. Who cares if it's true or not.

[edit on 12/12/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
what i have read and heard its about 2 objects the 20 mile blue thingy near Saturn,and a planetoid near Neptune.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
The best way to deal with people like him is to show him the facts. Let me state them again, and to be honest there are only 2 ways of thinking when it comes to UFOS..

1) God made the universe "biblicaly" and we are up a creek ect

Or

2) God is a lie "biblacly" and we are not alone in the vast space called the universe.

regardless how people dance about with fancy words they are the 2 basic principles on what someone will base and use there logic on.

That is a fact.

Are you serious? I'm not religious what so ever, but I know people who are and believe there is alien life out there somewhere, and some of these people also believe we've been visited by them as well. So how is it 'fact' that those are the two basic principles on what someone will base and use their logic on? Please do share.

On topic, the pictures are interesting, I have no idea what they are of.

I don't think anyone here on ATS (at least at the moment) can answer the question of what really is in those pictures.

And seriously, everyone think for yourselves! Stop listening to anyone - hell, even me. Just think for yourselves don't allow others to make up your mind (not naming names here, just saying).

[edit on 12-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Awesome post, saw it on Disclose too. I don't necessarily agree with Collier about how the ET's are malevolent. If they had a problem i think they would have done something about it LOOOOOONG ago. That's the one thing I don't agree with what he has to say.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by berrygurrl]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pauldamo
what i have read and heard its about 2 objects the 20 mile blue thingy near Saturn,and a planetoid near Neptune.

Somebody have a RA and DEC for the object? I can take a look after the overcast leaves. For this image, right click, click view image, then slightly cross your eyes for 3D.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59498f7a2450.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm a Christian and I can accept alien life forms are out there. The Bible states that where you have flowing water you can have life.

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Theres no need for that kind of rudeness toward another member!

I got your back Skepticc that was way off.

Far more the fowl than The Mask has come close to.
I don't remember seeing any off topics next to his avatar.
Just stay on topic to avoid repremand.

Any way I can see I'm very late to this ho down.

How is it that this Right Acension 18 keeps coming up?
Phage only laughs it off so to speak.
I e mailed him last summer with those coordinates he said they're
incomplete I believe.
Yet they're in the latest Nibiru threads also. Something seems to be a miss.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join