It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempest501
Do you have any links to these pics? Sounds really intresting also would love to get a gander if you have a link.

Peace

Here are two threads on the cigar shaped object reportedly found in Saturn's rings:

Alien Cigar Shaped 'Spaceships' In The Solar System? Try Debunking This!

Some of the objects in the above thread are out of focus probe/lander equipment. The main part of the thread is about the cigar shaped object orbiting Saturn however.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

More detailed thread about the cigar shaped object reportedly captured by Cassini orbiting Saturn. I can't remember what ultimately came of the thread and the object(the thread kinda' died), but there they are

[edit on 12/12/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

tyvm, gonna take a look.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Can someone please explain why they think it may be a spaceship? ...Or at least guide me to the time stamp in the video at which they explain their evidence as to why they think it's a spaceship. I'm too lazy to watch the whole 1 1/2 hour video.

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
WOW! This is huge! The headline made my jaw drop... And mufon are reporting it? Ill still wait for further developments till they know exactly what it is. But cricky.... 20 miles.. Hope its a spaceship and not a Astroid..... Im gonna look for more info.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i cant remember where but i found something on the internet a while back talking about a mothership that has been at the north pole just siting there for months,similar in size as well

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A question for astronomers (amateur and professional)...
...Can astronomers actually track something that small out near the orbit of Neptune? Neptune is pretty far way and the object is relatively small.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Below is the report from ALEX COLLIER at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, Sept 2009

this guy is a bad actor.
just that.

he is telling a story.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by anti72]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think everyone may wanna take a look at sky google and also chromoscope, there are many patches being place along with massive cigar looking things? it may be my screens but would hardly think so? look for yourseles. There also seems to be blue, green and red "laser" streaks

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
E erytime one of these guys comes forward, and makes all of these claims, it just gets me angry.
Why can you only have meetings in your "mind"?

The simple answer to that is, there is no way to make record of it.

Not to mention that once they have one encounter, they build on the story.
What was once just:"I saw an alien" suddenly becomes:
"There is an alien war in our galaxy over poptarts and chapstick and the upper echelon wants humans dead". These are qualities of a Pathological liar or someone with a personality disorder.

Now when some guy comes forward and says: "Ive had a meeting with aliens, here's the tape, the video, and the transcription", I will start to take this more seriously.

As fas as the pics go, Im not educated enough to make any assumptions. But they are very interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

You have NOT had enough of me...you still trust this blubbering disinfo-god. You will have enough of me the second you grow up and see this guy for what he really is-

"a danger to people".

Anyone who thinks this guy is telling the truth, is liable to kill innocent humans for all sorts of delusional reasons.

You want to think this info is "uncomfortable", when in reality it is just dysfunctional and TOTAL poppycock engineered to scoop up a few nut-jobs and donations along his free-ride of free-meals.

I have had enough of you way before you had "anything" of me.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on Sat Dec 12 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm a bit confused about the fact that this object can be seen at RA (right ascension) -89D 46' (which is almost 90 degrees) and is supposedly near the orbit of Neptrune...

...Wouldn't RA -89 degrees NOWHERE NEAR the orbit of Neptune? RA -89D 46' is looking almost directly south of the planetary ecliptic from Earth. Neptune is closer to the ecliptic plane than that.

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
MUFON should be a self-respecting organisation, I hope that they didn't become desperate for some 'space' news. Maybe the 'norway spiral' is connected...These ancient pics of a spiral often have a alien drawn next to them. It made impression enough to these early dwellers to make permanent drawings of the event so next generations would be informed. Maybe the time has arrived for us to meet our neighbours.

I only hope that they do not consider us a snack for on the way.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I love stuff like this - the vid iv seen it, classic Nutjob, no offence AC you just talk rubbish.. Neways

The pic is interesting! but the thing i find more interesting is the reactions to the post as a whole..

Aliens are you CRAZY aliens coming here?? hahahah "he grins"

makes that little story seem normal oh you know the one about GOD and jesus?? oH and the devil. I do not mind critcal thinking but being stupid and ignorant is another.

lets look at this shall we ?

Story 1

God made me you and everything and jesus and the devil

No god just evolution and "we are alone"

No god just evolution and we are not alone

I mean can people not work our the basics? be for the post?

Because it does show how you think when you LAUGH at the omg aliens are coming "KINDA" like OMG jesus walked on water and adam talked to a snake?

what part of this am i missing?

And just so people dont mistake the facts

THE chance of GOD and jesus is MORE than ALIENS coming to earth

So be for you poke fun or get out YE OLD BIBLE.. you cant esacpe reality...

ALIENS ARE REAL are they here? Yep why? Who knows... how did they get here?? beats me..

But i know one thing Humans aint as smart as they think.. and there own arogance to think we are the APEX of life is a JOKE.

apex of LIFE on earth yes but not the APEX of life, more so because most of the people have no IDEA what life IS.

Nice post all the same

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I wonder sometimes I really do . There is a simple way to debunk or prove what he said about the large object over the north pole. HAVE A GODAMNED LOOK! If its outside the atmosphere , but over the pole, we ought to be able to see this thing from the UK and Europe surely ?
Someone needs to just take a telescope and a compass and have themselves a good look at this thing.

+66 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Actually I had enough of you the moment you became a pantomime dame and started repeating insults over and over and over again without allowing others to state what they think without feeling that they may be told to grow up or that they are fools, or that they are nuts, or that they need to stop being a sheep.

You do this in every thread you crash into.

At least Phage and ignorethefacts come across with a modicum of finesse that gains them nothing but respect even from the people who ache to believe. You on the other hand come across as a blunt, rude instrument that wails about close to the subject making sure no one can come close to make up their own mind without looking over their shoulder and worrying that they may be ridiculed out of hand for not subscribing to the locked door mentality you obviously come from.

I have had enough of you, and you have been stuck on ignore because I had enough of you long before you switched on your PC ad started slapping us all about with your invective.

I do not come here to debate with the ignorant I come here to debate and talk with the open minded and I know not to stick you on ignore is going to be akin bathing in acid as we retort with counter-retort after counter retort (not why I log in).

One day you will have a UFO encounter and you are going to feel rather foolish my friend.

Thanks for all the fish – bye.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Anyone who thinks this guy is telling the truth, is liable to kill innocent humans for all sorts of delusional reasons.

Kill innocent humans? Now I think you have been watching to much t"V"

You want to think this info is "uncomfortable", when in reality it is just dysfunctional and TOTAL poppycock engineered to scoop up a few nut-jobs and donations along his free-ride of free-meals.

Can you provide evidence showing Alex makes money off this?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Pretty interesting, especially if MUFON has it...

And why the hate for Collier? Just because something doesn't fit in your paradigm doesn't mean it's not true. I'm not saying one thing or another about Collier's credibility, but I've not heard him promoting a negative agenda.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think MUFON is doing the best they can,although some of these guys are a little on the radical side. I would agree that we need some good people working on these things. It looks like blue plasma to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

You have NOT had enough of me...you still trust this blubbering disinfo-god. You will have enough of me the second you grow up and see this guy for what he really is-

"a danger to people".

I have had enough of you way before you had "anything" of me.

I always liked how alien enthusiasts are all SHUT UP YOU LOGIC USER! away with ye!!

UH OH here comes phage with his big stick!
-whap!-

[edit on 12-12-2009 by '___'omino]

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The images on WWT come from Digital Sky Survey 2. These are scans from photographs from the Palomar Sky Survey. The photographs of this particular region where taken on October 11, 1977.

The "object" appears on only the blue filter image (not the red) and appears to be flaw in the negative or a piece of dust caught by the scanner.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c3b825226d0.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Phage]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join