It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

actually, Holographic Systems is a very new trend in management systems, they differ from traditional management systems which are hierarchical in nature.

In a traditional organization, there is a pyramid type hierarchy wherein the CEO or President, holds the vast amount of the holistic information in the organization. The further you go down the pyramid, the more peoples knowledge and/or understanding of the organization becomes limited to their department and therefore, compartmentalized. This is what we are all very used to in government, corporations and the military.

In a Holographic Organization, everyone in the organization maintains knowledge and understanding of all of the part of an organization and thus they ought to be better able to work towards the greatest good of the organization in a very efficient manner.

>it's a very new theory that is being applied in certain small organizations...Cooperatives, NPOs etc.

link

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Sigh...would you prefer a "Mr Mask" who didn't listen to all Alex had to say before I based my opinion on the matter?

You people just can't be happy either way.

So...my question is..."if" saying "how do you know Alex is wrong, prove it" is a valid argument in the face of someone making up "seriously implausible stories" I retort with-

"prove my plausible assumption on this man" is false.

Take your time...I'll wait.

I view Alex as a good SciFi book. Whether he is telling the truth is neither here nor there, but my point was you think it's all crazy yet you continue to watch his videos while then coming into threads like these and basically calling people crazy for believing something. I just think there's no need for your type of posts. If you don't believe it, fine, but don't bash others like you do.

Sorry for posting stuff not on topic. Just think it needed to be said.

Q

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

I respect what you say. I personally know however 2 individuals who channel Ascended Master entities. One of them is a relative of mine. He is not a 'bad actor' as some have said nor is he delusional. He does however have a gift to share with humanity in the form of lost wisdom from ancient masters. I have come to know this as absolute truth, and it is not up for debate whether this is real or not. It is. I'm not saying that Alex Collier fits into this group, but there are many things happenning now that didn't used to. Something big is going on with the human race.

I for one am excited at these revelations and the "Awakening" taking place now.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well, I have got to star and flag this discussion.

People need to understand Earth is a speck of dust in the cosmos. Individuals are less than specs of dust.

What reason do you think the Universe will stop turning for something as small as a spec of dust?

Why do we feel we (individually) are so important?

Jesus did say he would come back for us.

His father said he would not allow Earth's inhabitants to suffer another deluge like event.

These are records we can trust, and there is refference material showing climatic and techtonic events worthy of extinction level changes.

I say, the universe continues and we need to find our way within.

Look for events to unfold as they were foretold. Some one out there knows what is going on, just like in the days of Noah.... and the people scoffed, mocked and laughed..... just like in the days of Noah!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hey, if Alex Collier is correct then maybe what we are looking at may be counting down to a collection process of Earth's terrestrial officer. From where the U.S. government traded experimentation for advanced technology. This would definitely introduce Earth's terrestrial officer for he would be the main piece in this process. But keep in mind that any being must pay to play in this collection process except for the main peice unless it gets snatched up then game over. Keep in mind that The Terrestrial Officer Shell needs to be collected. This game is survival of the most techologically advanced system.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Is this the Mr Mask and Phage show?
Why does everyone keep talking about them?
Respect their opinion. It should be figured in but why swipe at them? And why start a post just to defend them when they are more than capable of thwarting attacks on themselves? (much better than some I have seen rush in)
....May we please continue a back and forth discussion?
No one is twisting your arm, making anyone reject hypothesis that cannot be definitively, dis-proven. Given that data, all data, can be faked...I dare say no one knows anything for certain. If you disagree with someone move on!

Everything gets so personal.

Brilliant minds are often thought insane until long after their death.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Wow another copy and paste thread!
what are the pictures of
why couldn't you of marked which object/s your referring to or you don't know which one/s it is?

Did you sit through the whole 1:43mins of the video if so what part of the 1:43mins are you referring to.

This is Rubbish!

Imagir you have Not stated one thought of your own not One here.
Just pasted what MUFON has posted

Zelong.

[edit on 14/12/09 by Zelong]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow, I actually thought that this thread may have been dead. Guess I was wrong. I think that this particular claim made by Collier is a bit hard to prove. However, on the off chance that he may even be 1% right, there may be some problems ahead.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i was wondering ed grimsley has been taking groups of skeptic`s out in the sticks since about 1997 with his night vision goggles and say`s he and many others have watched large motherships exploding and squadrons of ufo`s battling it out but when looking on youtube the video`s he`s posted are few and not great by any means,does anyone have any good footage from ed that backs-up what he says

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't know him, but I did watch the full one hour video at the beginning of this thread and another two hour series on youtube. In his defense, he is no crazier than anyone else. What he was saying in his 1994 videos and in this most recent video regarding "self-responsibility" is pretty consistent. If he is advocating growing a garden... no different than the survivalists, no different than Mrs. Obama, hardly a crime - at the moment.

So he talks to aliens, or thinks he does... some people listen to the Federal Reserve, our governments or mainstream media. If in the course of 90 years, the financial situation of the United States has not improved... why are we still listening to them? If the government is unable to manage its (your) finances, why the heck would you trust them to manage your health?

It comes down to a very simple test:

Do you believe what the government says?

On anything?

Heh - cuz if ya do... yer far more nuts than he is. You could throw out 80% of Collier's stuff as absolute fabrication, and he still makes more sense than most people.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Excellent post, excellent video, excellent everything!
A great presentation by Alex in the video! I really feel he is talking from his heart and I believe him. I really wish people like Mr Mask would just take a hike on to another thread and not do so much bashing. I find it very insulting when people just post on a thread to bring others down.

Anyway peace n love all

OMNI

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

There is no one you can believe.

Ah ru I can't let this go by. I have to put you in check because, it's just not true. You should stick to speaking for yourself on statements like that you know.
carry on.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
You guys need to remember the HUGE cigar shaped craft in Saturn's rings that one of th missions took pics of.. These are real pics an was widely reported in the news in places like France and hushed up here.. something IS out there...

Hushed up where? On ATS? Nope! I've found a couple of threads here with photographs that show what look like huge 'space ships'! I don't know if these are camera glitches or pixelation, but is interesting all the same!

Huge Alien Cylindrical Objects Photographed In Our Solar System!

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

What really lent credibility that something is out there was the IR image from Hubble that clearly showed an elongated object in Saturn's outer ring.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by expat2368
Thank you Mr Moderator!!

It does concern me that whatever is out there has attracted the attention of MUFON. So my question is there any way anyone can dig through the available data and determine with any certainty at all if the object is there and if it is stationary or moving in this direction?

I personally think there are just too many weird things going on now with increased numbers of sightings and I really have the feeling it is leading up to something. But what?

Phage has this debunked. The photo is from 1977.

The images on WWT come from Digital Sky Survey 2. These are scans from photographs from the Palomar Sky Survey. The photographs of this particular region where taken on October 11, 1977.

The "object" appears on only the blue filter image (not the red) and appears to be flaw in the negative or a piece of dust caught by the scanner.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c3b825226d0.gif[/atsimg]

mufoncms.com...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by tarifa37]

[edit on 12-12-2009 by tarifa37]

Thank you!

I was thinking the exact same thing about the photo that's "debunking" this thread. Does phage think we're stupid or something?

How is a photo from 1977 relevant to this thread? That was 32 years ago in case you couldn't figure that part out!

If you want to debunk this topic, then find a recent photo that supports your theory.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

There is no one you can believe - and I stand by that. We are a self determining species with free will and everyman must make up their own mind, their own truth, presented with the best information.
Most of life, certainly most of what is discussed here, is wrapped in mystery and no one knows the truth. We can de-bunk portions of information but that very information may have been introduced to distract from something more unbelievable we are likely to find if this "fraudulent" photo wasn't put out as if to say NOTHING TO SEE HERE EVERYBODY GO HOME.
This, after all, is how it is done. You can't blame people for being suspicious. We are lied to all the time.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

And seriously I doubt this is anything more than a piece of dust on the photo, ...but something big is about to break. There is an onslaught of youtube sightings, credible reports and the air is electrified...course that could be from HAARP...lol

Which reminds me...noise canceling earplugs - and I don't use a cell phone so I hope I am safe from their influence too! ha ha half kidding

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
People will raise up and lower their way of thinking to meet the level of those around them. This is why it is in our best interest to surround ourselves with knowledgeable, experienced scientific minds.
We don't have to agree with them but let us not insult them.

I have no scientific background as some here may have guessed already, I am a bartender. I know people, their best and worst selves and I have good instincts. I am here to learn about these phenomena I am very interested in.

If someone be-rates Mr Mask or even Phage for offering their opinion, I pay no attention to them. They are like little screamers, whiners who cannot get their way.
And there sure are a lot of whiners on here and those who will waste a few lines just to show how brilliant they aren't by taking issue with the tiniest thing...silly people

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well... that photo of "space dust" reminds me of the "sky dragon/worm" phenomena (which yes, could be a string of ballons)

"Sky Dragon" in NY

there is another sighting in mexico that was white in color... but I can't seem to find it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

The dust is not in space. It is on the film which was scanned.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by randyvs

There is no one you can believe - and I stand by that. We are a self determining species with free will and everyman must make up their own mind, their own truth, presented with the best information.
Most of life, certainly most of what is discussed here, is wrapped in mystery and no one knows the truth. We can de-bunk portions of information but that very information may have been introduced to distract from something more unbelievable we are likely to find if this "fraudulent" photo wasn't put out as if to say NOTHING TO SEE HERE EVERYBODY GO HOME.
This, after all, is how it is done. You can't blame people for being suspicious. We are lied to all the time.

Yes the debunkers never sleep it seems and the goverment does lie ,just take a look in our history, why would they change now?

See my sig.....

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join