It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've just watched 1 minute and 43 seconds of the Alex video. Wow. Now I know why he doesn't speak much at conferences!

Holographic social structure? What the heck.

And why do aliens always pick on people like this to communicate with? What makes this guy so special to receive communication with space brothers?

And why is it that we constantly hear from these people that things are so bad on Earth that we can't just fix them ourselves...we're in over our head and it requires an alien intervention to ensure the job gets done right. But then these same aliens will destroy us!

I'm going to watch more, but I'm already jaded.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Holographic social structure? What the heck.

I'll admit I don't know much about it, but that this is a holographic earth is one of many fascinating deductions from recent physic, chemistry and biology discoveries especially after discovering the atom the building block of all things is 90% empty space. The proposition needs to be considered. What is reality?

These are 2 10 min vids...I believe the person responsible for the information is Ken Wilber.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by Mr Mask

Actually I had enough of you the moment you became a pantomime dame and started repeating insults over and over and over again without allowing others to state what they think without feeling that they may be told to grow up or that they are fools, or that they are nuts, or that they need to stop being a sheep.

You do this in every thread you crash into.

At least Phage and ignorethefacts come across with a modicum of finesse that gains them nothing but respect even from the people who ache to believe. You on the other hand come across as a blunt, rude instrument that wails about close to the subject making sure no one can come close to make up their own mind without looking over their shoulder and worrying that they may be ridiculed out of hand for not subscribing to the locked door mentality you obviously come from.

I have had enough of you, and you have been stuck on ignore because I had enough of you long before you switched on your PC ad started slapping us all about with your invective.

I do not come here to debate with the ignorant I come here to debate and talk with the open minded and I know not to stick you on ignore is going to be akin bathing in acid as we retort with counter-retort after counter retort (not why I log in).

One day you will have a UFO encounter and you are going to feel rather foolish my friend.

Thanks for all the fish – bye.

If it weren't for posters like Mr Mask this forum wouldn't be worth visiting. I've had enough of posters who believe in everything and anything. Reality check required.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Of course people very quickly jump on board tto call anyone involved a wacko until it's knocking on their front door they won't believe it not saying he isn't a wacko but the pics are pretty compelling and you'd have to be a wacko to think there is nothing out there and that in the whole of the universe the only place to have evolved is Earth.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Wow this dude is all over the place. He manages just in the first few minutes to list out all the doom and gloom possible listed on this site. Amazing!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Wake up people....if the government and their secret societies, are willing to hide 911 facts, then they will do their best to hide a mothership spotted light years away..........

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Here an interesting mirrored image of the "Object" and how it could be its shape.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Is Phage a God worth bowing to? I'm absolutely intrigued by how many people are reliant on Phage's "expertise" that apparently brings support and strength to everything that his followers lack.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

Is he a God? I don't think so...but I wouldn't be shocked if he was an alien or CIA...but that's just me.

No one worships him...they either hate him for being so right. Or adore him for being so right.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

Alien or CIA? That's one hell of a stretch. I'm pretty confident he's neither.

I wouldn't say people "adore" him but his input is respected by many here, myself included. He does his homework which he backs up with reliable sources, which is admirable. I wish more members did the same.

Back on topic. I have to agree with others here that there's nothing conclusive to support the existence of a mothership or planetary object.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I have been visiting this site for years but i have never felt the need to add anything... until now.

Well said MR Mask, its about time these small minded people received a logic slap.

Blunt and to the point is the way forward!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kirksteruk2k10
If it weren't for posters like Mr Mask this forum wouldn't be worth visiting. I've had enough of posters who believe in everything and anything. Reality check required.

*edit*

Sorry, I will take to u2u out of respect for the op and others

[edit on 14-12-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
New to this, give me a bit before blasting me, lol. Just reading CNN and came across this and it reminded me of this blog.

www.cnn.com...

Possible connection? Prob not but fun to toy with idea...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Besides the fact that it looks like an alien face.... it also looks like boba fets space ship!

He got a bounty to collect on someone!

All kidding aside. What is this all about? mother ship?

Ill jump in for some fun, i mean the last few mother-ships failed to reach their destination, perhaps i can help?

OK real kidding aside.

(Difficult)

Uh are we all gonna die?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I haven't been a part of this site except for the past six, seven months.

In that time I have turned an about face, on two different topics

because I didn't know everything about them like I thought.

It was Phage both times. helpihg me convales towards the light.

I wasted none of his time argueing with him either. I asked a few
questions he answered immediatly and that was enough to see
his confidence in what he was telling me.
I accepted being wrong thanked the man for his time even though I
was smart enough not to waste to much of it.

Here's a good comparison to Phage. For those who need some light on
the subject.

Would you break the temperature guage on your car because it kept
telling you the engine was hot?

If the motor had a loud knock would you just crank the stereo so
you couldn't hear it?
The mans no big hero and he most definetly isn't trying to be.
He's just someone who has a handle on things.
Who isn't full of shizzle.
Some people were just born to complain. try not to be one of 'em.
Don't you even realise when you got it good?
Mods, I hope you let this fly. even though.

So any way7 Imagir how did you come up with rendition?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Has this speck of dust destroyed earth yet?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Has this speck of dust destroyed earth yet

I think everybody was hoping it would .

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I know that Alex Collier and everyone in that room believes what he is saying.

I know there has been a culmination of thoughts, sightings and evidence prevalent throughout the world reaching some sort of fever pitch right now. Those numbers don't lie.

Maybe there is not one solid piece of evidence anywhere but we are all thinking the same thing at the same time anyway and this on a huge earth "collective consciousness level" as in our personal lives, this may be akin to when you are thinking about someone and suddenly they call.

That is a true phenomena. Coincidence? I feel a coincidence coming on....

[edit on 14-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Is it just me or is it difficult to tell what is up and down these days. I feel like the fellow (Nathaniel Ayers - Jamie Foxx) in the Soloist movie. I have come to the conclusion that this reality (my perception) is exactly the way it was meant to be. I think communication is limited for the very reason we exist. This very thread (or more so the responses within) can relay this to others. All one need do is read any thread on ATS or any other forum and it will be perceivable.

We (humans) are like ranting children but worse for we are not children; we are adults that have left the ways of our childish ways. We rarely look back at the curiosity and joy that used to fill our lives. Oh god what have we become!?

We have fallen from heaven only to treat others like selfish beasts. We have become liars, rulers, controllers and users. We enable others to follow our decisions, even if they lead everyone to pain, suffering and loneliness. I can only say this for I too have become one with the human condition. Perhaps one day we can see ourselves for what we are- everything and nothing, an infinite expression of love.

Here is my truth:

1. Change is inevitable. Being able to except change will greatly increase your chances of survival, confidence and happiness.

2. Truth is relative. Truth is that which you perceive. Truth is awareness. Truth is understanding. Truth is YOUR truth. There is no ONE truth, there is only TRUTH.

3. Treat others (human and non-human) the way you wish to be treated. This way everyone is on the same playing field. There will always be "others" and they will be very evident. They will stand out like soar thumbs; not for punishment but rather acceptance. That is the “goal” for everyone to live and speak their truth.

4. We (humans) live in a reality of duality. Everything is left or right, up or down, etc. and we find it difficult to imagine existing any other way. This duality tends to leave us rambling about symptoms rather than the cause. AKA the human race is stuck in neutral. Look left and then right and miss the point entirely.

5. Everything has a purpose, even this, and it's up to you to find it.

"Why would you believe something that tells you to stop your search?”

“Why would you believe that which limits you and puts you in bondage and fear to explore any further?"

It ceases to amaze me how much we limit ourselves. And yes ATS has become something entirely different altogether. I appreciate the willingness to expand ones awareness and ATS has attributed to much of my own growth. I thank ATS for this and all of its members for their contributing effort. We are all going to the same place; some take the long route and others take the short and then there are the "slippery eels!"

-May you be wise to your own truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Some say 'no way" while others claim aliens are on their way here right now.
They may be good, they may be bad pretending to be good,
they may be helpful, they may be hungry.
There is no way to know.
Looks like I am going to have to trust my gut dealing with them.
That is a chilling scenario.
Luckily I have my government- always looking out for my best interest- They will always protect me, defend me and tell me the truth in any situation...

You see the problem.

There is no one you can believe.
No matter what they say.

What can we do?

Meditate.
That's all you can do.
We need to go to source.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The problem with alex is that he speak at different level : and for all sort of people (and "ufo religious" ).

What he means it the education/information should be totally free : so nobody could control us.

wikiversity is a good example : I wish it became enormous and replace all education system !

I don't want my child ( or yours ) to be brain washed. If you can keep a link with the education of your child : that would be good ( it was necerrally like that in the past : what is most important than giving your child some of your value, your "social" identity in the good way)

[edit on 14-12-2009 by psychederic]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by karvya
reply to post by Mr Mask

I have been visiting this site for years but i have never felt the need to add anything... until now.

Well said MR Mask, its about time these small minded people received a logic slap.

Blunt and to the point is the way forward!

+1

Mr Mask, don't let these feeble minded gullibles discourage you and your replies.

I have nothing to base this on but my own personal discernment which I've learned is accurate more often than not and there is a BIG RED FLAG that goes up with Collier. He is either insane (my first guess) or he is disinfo agent getting paid $15/hour to spread this sh*t.

Something about this guy....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join