It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I made a GIF between the 2 pictures on page 1 in this thread

Dunno what to make of it..
But it looks like it is changing shape.

Blue filter Dust...
fine with me..

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Well what other culture and technology "not on earth" do you claim to have proof of...

None!
However, it doesn't take a genius OR an ape to figure out We are NOT the end all of this galaxy or the universe- too many planets, suns, and too many places older than our little sunny spot. We're ruled by shiny metal and green pieces of paper. We let people with less intelligence than mayo on toast run our lives. True art, culture, or technology usually takes a back seat to shiny, beeping things. (See also fuel efficient cars, cars that dont run on gas, 'never replace batteries', shall I go on?) A lot of people base their lives on talentless, almost inbred entertainers at the expense of the rest of what this planet and life could offer them, drink alcohol til they pass out or come close, do drugs that ruin their minds, wage war for something that SHOULD have been replaced as an energy source years ago, use people as slaves or worse.....

So, even with this little slice of life around here- you STILL think we're the end all of existence? I say there has GOT to be more (and better) out there than this!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ram

WWT and sky-map.org used different processes to produces their images, you can see that by difference in the color of the stars and background. Both used the same source image from DSS.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by rusethorcain

What the photo shows is that the "object" claimed by Collier to be a "very large planetary structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune's orbit." (nonsensical phrase, btw) is not an object. It is a flaw in an image from 1977.

You can believe whatever you wish about the rest of what he says but that he found an object approaching Earth is wrong.

Do you have an eye into the cosmos that isn't NASA or any other agency that has an agenda? Are you privy to real time visuals and see empty space where nothing is coming or are you saying this photo is inaccurate and so you are certain nothing mysterious and readily identifiable is out there? I think it is the latter - so I will, with your permission (and thank you for that) believe the jury is still out on this one.

Peace

[edit on 13-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Okay call me goofy or ignorant or lazy but I have a question. Is there any other source that will show that region of space more up to date than 30+ years ago? And...if there is, does someone here have the ability to post an alternate image of that area with coordinates? I have Google Earth and WWT but since both use the Dig Sky Survey image from '77, they are both compromised evidence to me. Thanks to the hard work everybody is doing on this topic, aside from the banter about Phage and his being a god (which on a side note, if someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!) I think everybody is trying to get to the bottom of this as logically as possible. Thanks ATS'ers for another great job.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Where is Samus Aran when you need her? She can easily take care of those space pirates and the blood-sucking metroids they bring with them.

That being said, I will say that all kinds of things many would consider strange are occurring now, but please, consider the source and their motives. "That's all I got to say about that."

Ram

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Makes sense - Colors where different - also the brightness...

thx for writing that

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am still watching the video of Alex Collier. He says OK a lot and so does the girl. If I read mannerisms this might indicate he is trying to implant a thought. I prefer people to act with out affectation so I can tell whether or not they are lying.
I know that HE believes what he is saying.

I know it is a culmination of thoughts, sightings and evidence prevalent throughout the world reaching some sort of fever pitch right now. And those numbers don't lie.

Maybe there is not one solid piece of evidence anywhere but we are all thinking the same thing at the same time anyway and this on a huge earth "collective consciousness level" as in our personal lives, this may be akin to when you are thinking about someone and suddenly they call.

That is a true phenomena. Coincidence? I feel a coincidence coming on....

I don't know if it falls into premonition or manifest reality but it takes place most often between a person and their mother.
We are connected. WW2 experiments done killing baby bunnies one at a time in a submarine while monitoring mommy's biophysical reaction above in the lab. They hoped to determine how far "ESP" could reach. She panicked when they killed her kits each and every one...so we are connected to each other and science proves to space also...we are stardust...

...so maybe Alex Collier is only a human being enthralled in some bigger ESP awareness, and maybe he should be taken with a grain of salt but this is by no means indicative something momentous is NOT about to take place here on Earth involving extra-terrestrials.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ram

It could just be spinning and not changing shape.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by Ram

It could just be spinning and not changing shape.

but the dark areas towards the top of it remain in the same place while the bottom changes shape

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

My God...there are too many people on ATS who rely on Phage to fight their battles. Why? I've asked this before and I'll ask again...Is Phage a God worth bowing to? I'm absolutely intrigued by how many people are reliant on Phage's "expertise" that apparently brings support and strength to everything that his followers lack. However, I have to ask this question. If he means so much to you people, why don't you forge a little cult, pledge your allegiance to Phage (which apparently has already been done) and run around suicide bombing everything that doesn't fit into your tightly knit little worlds (I guess that's what ATS is for). That way all of you can keep the world safe for science, freedom, and democracy proactively.
Looks like the Talons mothership

wait a minute I have a reaction to that.

WHERE THE! WHAT THE................ PHAGE ! PHAAAGE!!!!!!.......................

Wow I know exactly what to say to this.
Being a well rounded human being requires a sense of humor.
Seems that you need a few corners knocked off.

What battles ? I otta!

[edit on 13-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

A sense of humor is right. When I first joined, those debunkers and logic slaves really got my goat. Now, if I don't feel for them and send love, I just have to laugh my a$$ off.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I have had no time for AC since I saw a You Tube interview which started with him rather relaxed with a glass in his hand and chuckling at the mention of aliens. It was my impression he was caught off guard and I was surprised they left that bit in.
And in the link posted here, he seemed to me to be struggling when asked about the mentoring. Far too vague in my opinion.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well I'm sorry if Phage has pretty much put this topic to rest, apparently
well enough for the OP. As for this

Being well rounded also involves the ability to think for oneself. Looks like you need some blocks added, because as opposed to a spherical piece of geometry, you're more like a wet noodle.

What ever blows your dress up.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Well I'm sorry if Phage has pretty much put this topic to rest, apparently
well enough for the OP. As for this

Being well rounded also involves the ability to think for oneself. Looks like you need some blocks added, because as opposed to a spherical piece of geometry, you're more like a wet noodle.

What ever blows your dress up.

Phage did a good job like he always does. He's not always correct, but he ALWAYS holds his own in any topic. And as far as I'm concerned, this thread IS what it IS. Since there's no way to prove ANY of Colliers statements, for me it was simply...entertainment.

Now, I'm through with the insults. So, lets move on in an intelligent and adult fashion, shall we?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
I made a GIF between the 2 pictures on page 1 in this thread

Dunno what to make of it..
But it looks like it is changing shape.

Blue filter Dust...
fine with me..

This thing looks like a dolphin or whale moving around.

Perhaps it is a ship or a rock or something that is just rotating. But who knows, it could also be as suggested just a digital artifact or image processing issue.

So where can one see this via a telescope on earth?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That's a very interesting photograph. Not so much for what's in the foreground as what's in the background. The animation posted above is pretty cool though. almost looks like a space station rotating at the base.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

"almost looks like a space station rotating at the base."

You beat me to it. It looks as though the bottom part is rotating. Or it could be the top part for all we know. And IF its twenty miles in diametor or whatever then the part thats spinning must be five miles+ across. Great animation.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I was quite excited when I saw the title of this thread until I saw 3 things.

1. Alex Jones was involved

2. The FSME of this forum claming that the topic lacks a lot of credibility

3. Phage posting an almost exact replice of the picture in question

So, thanks to those three points, I now believe that this story is not true, and no ship will turn up. But you guys keepl clutching at straws, hopefully one day I will be wrong and you guys will be right

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join