It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune's orbit?

Is The Hopi’s “Blu Kachina” approaching?

www.mufoncms.com...

MUFON Report 12/12/2009 long description:
“Attached are WWT and Sky-map images of Object in South Pole region.

Below is the report from ALEX COLLIER at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, Sept 2009

* Cassini project classified, because of all the mothership activity filmed in Saturn system.
* a 1.5 mln miles off the South pole a 20 mile craft that is sat in a stationary. NASA and other organizations telescopes have been monitoring it for 8 months, they watch its trajectory to us.
It is now stationary and are craft going in and out of this 20-mile structure.
* very large planetary structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune's orbit. it should be visible sometimes next year.

mufoncms.com...

Coordinates

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think that there is urgent need of astronomers!
Please check.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Awesome...new video with a lot of promises and crazy talk.

Great morning for good video.

So...while I am watching this, wanna tell me more about this "so called" space ship coming here?

Can't wait until Phage comes in here whupping ignorance with a stick!

Star-flag...just cus I love watching these things.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Man o man...so...Mr C is saying, the governments of the world traded tech with aliens, but got tricked (by evil aliens), and now the aliens are coming with bad plans for us.

He is saying hoard food....so why? So aliens can not starve us?

Man...this guy is really laying the fear factor down here....garden your food cus the aliens are coming!

Man...hearing this stuff actually starts to make you go insane....I can feel it.

I pity those who swear to this junk.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Very interesting to say the least. Is there someone who can speak up about this alex collier and his credentials? (I will watch all of vid later...gotta go to work). Meaning, is this someone with respect in the scientific field or a quack? Is this someone to listen to?

Also, please forgive my ignorance, but what is the cassini project?

If there really is a 20-mile structure sitting stationed (in orbit?) within our own solar system (especially if there are possibly crafts coming and going from it!) then we need to be asking a lot of questions. It would be very exciting.

I can't help but think of the 'vortex' over norway and the reports that unusual sightings keep increasing. I think it is only human to look for a connection, even though we most likely already have a very human explanation for it. I have learned through my life's experiences though that often what is real is so much crazier than anything I could have made up. I think it prudent to always keep an open mind AND open eyes!

S & F

[edit on 12-12-2009 by westcoast]

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Alex is a space-quack who thinks aliens talk to him.

He is also calling the aliens "pirates"....ARRRRRGH ZAP ZAP ARRRRGH!

Wow...this guy is great.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Okay, now I am looking forward to watching the whole vid later....sounds entertaining.

(by the way....I am not about to start making my tin-foil hats.
)

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ha!

He says that "humans" have genetic qualities that make aliens assume us to be "genetic royalty".
He also says we live in a space-ghetto, near the outskirts of space...where the riff-raff criminal aliens lurk and prey on many races.

He knows this because he has private meetings with aliens in his mind.

So tell me...how many of you people actually subscribe to this crazy talk?

Who the hell directs their lives with this damaged compass of rationality?

Sigh...thank you again for this post...I think I may die here laughing as I am warned of holographic space-pirates!

PS-He said don't take vaccines...they are made to damage your "royal DNA"

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The Cassini Space Probe is not classified, it is a long running and well known Saturn exploration probe. Unless they are talking about some new "secret mission to photograph this object" being classified. Also Alex Collier is one of the least credible sources there is IMHO, he is in there with Icke, Wilcox, Jones, Goodchild, etc. Another thing is those images do not look like they came from the NASA Cassini probe, it is from a mosaic from "Microsoft telescope", which like Google Earth is known for its image artifacts.. I am going to need A LOT more verification on this before I give this any type of further consideration. However, thanks for bringing us this report Imagir.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You guys need to remember the HUGE cigar shaped craft in Saturn's rings that one of th missions took pics of.. These are real pics an was widely reported in the news in places like France and hushed up here.. something IS out there...

link   
Nice post.

This object is really intresting, cant wait to hear ppls thoughts on this one.

Alex Collier......what the hell kinda drugs is this guy on lol. I am fairly certain that this guys is bordering on insane.

Awesome post and Alec is a very funny guy lol

Peace

link   
lol yet another thread about niburu?

speculation is amazing, you can say whatever u want and try to make people waiting for something ...

dont focus on this ... if there are really something out there, some one will notice it

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
You guys need to remember the HUGE cigar shaped craft in Saturn's rings that one of th missions took pics of.. These are real pics an was widely reported in the news in places like France and hushed up here.. something IS out there...

Do you have any links to these pics? Sounds really intresting also would love to get a gander if you have a link.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
He is also calling the aliens "pirates"....ARRRRRGH ZAP ZAP ARRRRGH!

LMAO...Space Pirates...ARRRRRRRGH!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3d7ba83a24c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Unless they are talking about some new "secret mission to photograph this object" being classified.

In defense of the wack-o, he said it has only been classified for the last week or so.

He is saying this is all new data coming in...and he is getting the info from his magical space-friend that he meets in his mind.

Man...so good.

He also admits he has 5 children...holy smokes...someone should save those kids.

The abuse of having a father like this must be one sick ride.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
In order to clarify: the Alex Collier video is inserted in MUFON's Report.
It isn't mine add.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
just another guy trying to make money on gullible people...and at the same time add fire to the public debate that aliens are only believed by wack jobs. these guys must be funded by people that want to discredit any discussion on ET's.

+67 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Ha!

He says that "humans" have genetic qualities that make aliens assume us to be "genetic royalty".
He also says we live in a space-ghetto, near the outskirts of space...where the riff-raff criminal aliens lurk and prey on many races.

He knows this because he has private meetings with aliens in his mind.

So tell me...how many of you people actually subscribe to this crazy talk?

Who the hell directs their lives with this damaged compass of rationality?

Sigh...thank you again for this post...I think I may die here laughing as I am warned of holographic space-pirates!

PS-He said don't take vaccines...they are made to damage your "royal DNA"

Ok , we have heard enough from you, you have posted like 5 times and everytime you just post more digs and insults toward the Alex Colliers video.
I think once or twice is enough , we get it , Gezzzzzz...

I understand how this information can make some people very uncomforable, and the only way they can respond is with lashing out attacking with ridicule and such.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just read your post and decided to take a look slight problem though.....Unless its my screen then theres loads of anomalies so i switched from goodle sky to chromoscope and guess what / theyre still there !!!! 3 red orbs in a line in close proximity plus what look like tubes?
google sky 14h25s46s, 23 37 11.4
14 23 29,24 49 49 And the tubes are easier seen on chromoscope.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join