It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow the 100.000 ppl COP15 demonstration in Denmark LIVE

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Your post is misleading and fraudulent - the protesters are there to protest for mandatory reductions in greenhouse gases and to force governments to do something about climate change. They are not protesting against the conference - they want changes to environmental policy. Do your homework before posting BS!

Here is the link: news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by mrsoul2009]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
"90% of the protesters there are NOT protesting the summit.. they are protesting Climate Change. As in, they are there protesting IN SUPPORT of the treaty. I was just watching CNN interviewing random people and most were calling for "legal binding treaty" to be signed."

Yyyyyep - that's about right; 99% of the people involved in the protests are actively supporting/forcing the creation of global governance. Talk about lost lemmings...

The proof of this is that if a sizable portion of protesters were demanding that the talks stop because of the E-Mail leak, there'd be a lot more in-fighting. However...(shudder)...

...imagine the chaos that would result if these 99,000 people somehow swung to the Climategate camp - and demanded that the Summit be stopped or intervened. Now THAT would be a protest! I'm almost glad they aren't just because there would likely be far more violence.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
"90% of the protesters there are NOT protesting the summit.. they are protesting Climate Change. As in, they are there protesting IN SUPPORT of the treaty. I was just watching CNN interviewing random people and most were calling for "legal binding treaty" to be signed."

Random people my but.

Why would so many people protest in support of this treaty?

It simply doesn't make any sense. I don't think we know the full truth of what is going on there.

BTW, none of the live links work for me. Now I'm even more suspicious...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The live links may start back up in the afternoon there.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by nethawk

Random people my but.

Why would so many people protest in support of this treaty?

Believe it or not, they are in fact protesting in support of the treaty.
They want their freedom taken away, they want their money to be handed over to the elite and they want it NOW and they want the figures to be HUGE.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by CuriousJudging]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I know, Nuclearpaul - it's crazy as heck. The majority of protesters are actually there to push for the legislation to go through. It is a world first in terms of protester/conference delegate relationships and it is absolutely I-N-S-A-N-E.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Seriously? Are you as ignorant as the protesters?

G20
WTO
Economic Summits
G8
Etc...

Who were the largest single groups at all protest for the past 2-3 years?

GLOBAL WARMING ACTIVIST DEMANDING THIS VERY SUMMIT

They are only there now ensuring it happens.. regardless if it destroys us, all over a hoax.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Seriously? Are you as ignorant as the protesters?

G20
WTO
Economic Summits
G8
Etc...

Who were the largest single groups at all protest for the past 2-3 years?

GLOBAL WARMING ACTIVIST DEMANDING THIS VERY SUMMIT

They are only there now ensuring it happens.. regardless if it destroys us, all over a hoax.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Update 13. december 10.00 Denmark:

Close to 1000 were arrested during yesterdays demonstration in Copenhagen.
955 have been released by now.

Some arrested were sitting up to 5 hours on the frosen ground, and today police have admitted that the police were not good enough to handle all those arrested, and are sorry if some innocent have had a bad experience durring the arrest.

Only 3 peoples arrest were uphold this morning ! ! ! !

National Association KRIM ( www.krim.dk... ), which is helping the danish people watching the police, prison and prison authorities upholding the democracy - tells that they think that arrested people should complain to authorities because KRIM thinks that the arrested amount of people (that we saw on the live broad cast) was WAY to high.

Today there will be 2 new demonstrations.

I will post if it is beeing broadcasted live.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/865c56164665.jpg[/atsimg]

WHAT THE FAEN!!

I dont speak for Danskene but our insignia is
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/231b98d93070.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e30ed52a5b9.jpg[/atsimg]
NOT a pyramid!!

Looks more like mercenary politi?
www.beredskap.no...
though Im not sure of this company and their politi logo was not clear.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

what is the question ?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
lol, the question is, are they mercenary politi or your regular police force.

What is your politi coat of arms? Not a pyramid I think!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
ok - earlier in this thread I explained, that the police yesterday had different markings so they can find each other in the heat - which group or taskforce they belong to.

There have been some help from swedish and german "troops" i.e. some german cars have been seen, and at the border , swedish police have been helping.

A rumour says, that also snipers are from other countries, becaus we dont have that many snipers in DK - but it is only a rumour !

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
A little follow up:

Here is a little video collection from a left wing media:

www.indymedia.dk...

and here is a collection of articles that sums up on yesterdays mass arrest

Most in english
:

www.indymedia.dk...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
So they can find each other?! - - thats why we have the POLITI markings!! I dont see how regular markings would be hard when the one they using looks the same except for the obvious triangles, or maybe pyramids...

This also means they would av had to create thousands of new uniforms!! How much did that cost?

Okay I understand Scandinavian politi bolstering Danskene politi because theres no need for translators, but German..?

Foreign snipers! They well not have jurisdiction because then they would be tried under their OWN countries laws for crimes they (possibly) commit in Danmark!! oy this is making my head spin

if you didnt have enough snipers and theyre NOT foreign thats even worse! That means they have poorly trained Danish regular police/militaer acting as snipers!!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

if you didnt have enough snipers and theyre NOT foreign thats even worse! That means they have poorly trained Danish regular police/militaer acting as snipers!!

lol - well, Denmark is a small country - and as I said, its only a rumour

Never the less - the uniforms is combat uniforms and they are always marked this way when we see riots, so - calm down on the conspiracy

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
[nevermind]

I dunno just saying - so very NWO its scary. I know I know Denmark is small but the sniper thing should scare you - either they shore up their numbers quickly (inexperience) or get foreign troops? I just hope if they are they're Finnish! Damn good snipers

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Ridhya]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Ridhya]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
well, you are welcome on my new thread today on the ongoing demonstration with around 400 hardcore activists:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousJudging

Believe it or not, they are in fact protesting in support of the treaty.
They want their freedom taken away, they want their money to be handed over to the elite and they want it NOW and they want the figures to be HUGE.

Just a friendly reminder, these people (black block) have been protesting globalisation and NWO (I don't really like the term NWO, since everyone seems to have their own personal definition to what exactly the NWO is) for a long time now.

Long before your average anti-NWO internet "fighter" has seen their first Alex Jones video on youtube. Remember Genoa?

Now you might think they're tools and sheep, but trust me, they think the same of climate change deniers.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Wallachian]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

MC I'm really sick of people spewing lectures about the blindingly obvious as if they've just come up with some new insight that no one else has spotted. So thanks for the kindergarten explanation, I'll add it to the 10 plus year list of other peoples blindingly obvious verbal diarrhea.

Everything you say should be directed at the people in your life not us. Here you are preaching to the converted, probably converted way before you, because we have already given up preaching the obvious.

As regards the protests, you seem to be arguing that protesting is tantamount to acquiescing, when that is far from the truth.

I despair at the motivations of the majority of the protesters because they haven't woken up to the real agenda, but I'm glad they are there protesting because there is no such thing as bad publicity. All publicity is an opportunity.
Perhaps you should pop on a plane to Copenhagen and let everyone know this amazing, new piece of insight you've discovered all by yourself.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by spookfish]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join