It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Follow the 100.000 ppl COP15 demonstration in Denmark LIVE

page: 6
43
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Originally posted by SalkinVictory

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Originally posted by Simplified

Originally posted by xizd1
I can't get any video anywhere? Anyone have another link?
Why isn't this on CNN or something?


www.aftonbladet.se...



This Swedish one has good live broadcast now!


HOLY CRAP.

Did you just see how many demonstrators there are?



It just showed some filming from a helicopter and the crowd is massive!



Yeah!
the filming from the helicopter is great!

Wow! the huge crowd of people in the streets are massive!


Yeah! I want more filming from that helicopter.

Really puts things in perspective!




posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE
 


The DR1 has stopped live feed of the protest but the DR"Update" stream does give some news summary of the protest along with some other news over there.

www.dr.dk...#/DR Update

edit. sorry the link isn't working right. once at the site put your cursor over the video then select "Update" on the right hand side. They are giving a lot of attention to the protest/interviews; etc.

[edit on 12/12/2009 by wayno]



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by Dr UAE
 


The DR1 has stopped live feed of the protest but the DR"Update" stream does give some news summary of the protest along with some other news over there.

www.dr.dk...#/DR Update

edit. sorry the link isn't working right. once at the site put your cursor over the video then select "Update" on the right hand side. They are giving a lot of attention to the protest/interviews; etc.

[edit on 12/12/2009 by wayno]


Here is the link you posted:

Dr Update

Is this the one you meant?



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
all these people have no idea what a hoax is this

it wont change anything if we slow down the CO2 production



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
all these people have no idea what a hoax is this

it wont change anything if we slow down the CO2 production


Yes, you are right.

Some Danes believe it has to do with Co2 and are completely gone. A lot of others know it's for economy and can sense it.

It's really different opinions all-around.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Does it really take that many cops to guard a bunch of handcuffed kids?
ridiculous!!!!
This should make people wake up just looking at the 'camp'.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Right now, Live Streams aren't showing much right now.

The only one I see Live is: www.aftonbladet.se...

Otherwise not many active sites on this.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Again, I fail to understand why there are protesters to begin with. Don't the protesters realize that their agenda for climate action and legislation is EXACTLY what is being presented and debated on the inside? I mean, this is the first time in history where activists and the govts share the same aspirations.

If anything, WE - those who oppose Copenhagen - should be there protesting - not the proglobal warming crowds. But just try to show up in Copenhagen with a sign saying "Climategate" or "Danish Text leak". You'll be torn apart.

utter stupidity. Sheer folly.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have edited link on my first post to Aftonbladet - I have one I know at Ekstra Bladet - I try to find out if they come online again later...



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
Again, I fail to understand why there are protesters to begin with. Don't the protesters realize that their agenda for climate action and legislation is EXACTLY what is being presented and debated on the inside? I mean, this is the first time in history where activists and the govts share the same aspirations.

If anything, WE - those who oppose Copenhagen - should be there protesting - not the proglobal warming crowds. But just try to show up in Copenhagen with a sign saying "Climategate" or "Danish Text leak". You'll be torn apart.

utter stupidity. Sheer folly.


It's not true that everyone thinks that way or the same way as the government.

A lot oppose it for the correct reasons, as in against the Carbon Tax and knowing it's not Co2.

It's very wide-spread opinions.

But yes, the majority is probably marching for Proglobal-Warming reasons and wanting them to take a decision.

Sad..



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nethawk
 


How can you tell what side these guys are on? I have yet to see a sign.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Its almost freezing temperatures in Copenhagen right now, and already people are starting to succumb to hypothermia. They'll be having casualties at this rate if they dont start giving these people warmth and food.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Its almost freezing temperatures in Copenhagen right now, and already people are starting to succumb to hypothermia. They'll be having casualties at this rate if they dont start giving these people warmth and food.


Where did you get that data? I live here, it's not THAT cold. Depending of course on what you are wearing as well.

Danes are good at withstanding the cold. I'm Italian, but can also withstand it fairly.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Anyone know why the ambulances are there now?



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplified
 


Thats kinda what i was just wondering, all the sudden everything is cleared out and they are hauling someone off



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplified
Anyone know why the ambulances are there now?


I see you are following carefully
.

Well, apparently there was some guy there looking like he needed medical assistance.

Or to me it looked like a way for him to get out of there ^^ ..
He didn't look hurt to me. Maybe I am completely run, I'm no doctor, that's for sure.

I don't know the exact reason though.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
"How can you tell what side these guys are on? I have yet to see a sign. "

Easy. The fact that there seems to be no symptoms of in-fighting between protester crowds tells me that the protests are mostly one sided and that there is very little room for dissent or opposition.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Im a meteorologist and know currently theres Siberian winds coming Easterly across Scandinavia (towards the UK from Russia). It might not be cold when your moving about, but when your sat doing nothing on cold tarmac with hand-bounds and your head exposed then you'll easily succumb to the weather, including windchill.
2 people have already gone down because of this (the 2nd guy showed classic signs of mild hypothermia)..just a case of whose next the longer they keep these people out.

[edit on 12/12/09 by ROBL240]



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I just saw 2 signs that said:

Change The Politics - Not Climate.

And another saying:

Planet, NOT Profit.

So you see that people have wide-spread opinions.

I saw this here:
DR 1 UPDATE

[edit on 12-12-2009 by SalkinVictory]



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Im a meteorologist and know currently theres Siberian winds coming Easterly across Siberia. It might not be cold when your moving about, but when your sat doing nothing on cold tarmac with hand-bounds and your head exposed then you'll easily succumb to the weather, including windchill.
2 people have already gone down because of this (the 2nd guy showed classic signs of mild hypothermia)..just a case of whose next the longer they keep these people out.


I know what you mean. I'm sure people are freezing, I can't imagine extreme hypothermia though.

But yes, maybe the people getting hauled away in the ambulances are freezing and experiencing something.

I can imagine that sitting in those trains of people can at some point be warming them as well. Having a body in front and in the back of you will warm you.

I'm not sure of course.



new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join