It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Review of the decade 2000-2009 ... how was it for you ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by diccolo

Was decent until about 06 when a shedevil nearly ruined my life and has definitely ruined my trust in people among other things. Since then, I've been buried under a mountain of debt and other problems. Not saying that's all her fault, but it was certainly a catalyst.

I see you met my ex wife.

This certainly was the decade from hell. Let's see, upside, upside, upside, Oh I know, I got a wonderful baby boy in this decade.

And that's the only good news this decade.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It was a very good decade for me personally. Had a wonderful job, then got married, gave birth, started a business, sold business, etc. Life has it's ups and down and some moments were hell but for the most part it was pretty darn good.

World-wise, I'm very frightened with the way things are headed. I understand we have been on a downhill spiral for decades but post 9/11 America is not the same. I remember feeling very carefree in the 90's but somewhat anxious in the 2000's. Not sure if that is because things have actually gotten worse or it's the fact the 90's was my youth while the 2000's is when I entered my adulthood and 'woke up.' Either way, personally the 2000's were good. Politically and globally, pretty scary.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Despite the fear of Global Warming is pushed to the extreme in the decade 2000-2009 the technological development in 2000s are concentrated on High-Tech electronic Gadgets like Cellphone and iPods where Energy Technology is the Most Neglected Technological sector and In term of Military Technology the developments are concentrated on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (mostly Predator Drones), Precision Guided Munitions, and Guided Missiles instead different types of Military technologies And the Space travel Technologies also the most Neglected technological sector.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by masonicon]

[edit on 18-12-2009 by masonicon]

<< 1   >>

join