It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which time Where Global warming "hoax" is accepted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Which Specific Year and Decade where the Global Warming "hoax" is accepted by mainstream academics and People?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I don't think there has ever been a time when ordinary people accepted any Chicken Little claims of climate change. It is preposterous. The mere idea of people paying money to appease the weather gods is just simple-minded poo-poo. Al Gore is funded by Russians. He is not your friend.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
I don't think there has ever been a time when ordinary people accepted any Chicken Little claims of climate change. It is preposterous. The mere idea of people paying money to appease the weather gods is just simple-minded poo-poo. Al Gore is funded by Russians. He is not your friend.

I'm just asking About Specific years and decades where this is Accepted!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Today's global warming is just a method in which to charge you multiple times and multiple ways for the energy you use. Carbon credits, carbon taxes & green energy and so on.

The energy sellers already control the world, but now it allows more greedy sellers into the market and more manipulation of selling energy.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Far as I know its never been "accepted" except by the idiots who think anything besides the Sun and Volcanos have any major significance in controlling the weather on Earth.

The whole thing with "climate change", "global warming" is just a scam to put more money and power in the hands of traitors like Gore. They are playing on the emotions of people who are too naive to understand the real science of climate. They are the ultimate scam artists and a bunch of people should go to prison for what they have done.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Today's global warming is just a method in which to charge you multiple times and multiple ways for the energy you use. Carbon credits, carbon taxes & green energy and so on.

The energy sellers already control the world, but now it allows more greedy sellers into the market and more manipulation of selling energy.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by verylowfrequency]

To Make This Worse Everything that can Easily Marginalized Petroleum are Suppressed until Much Much Later

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Carbon credits, carbon taxes & green energy are a brilliant idea to stop evil man made Co2, Al gore is my father. He raised me to be the super hero I am today, well this is my first day "Daddy got me a cave and everything lined up" like batsman's. Only my cave will produce 0 (ZERO) evil man made Co2.

So to answer the OP question "There is no date and there never will be" Science proves Co2 is man made and it's evil. In fact every time you breath an little cute animal dies.

I am Captain Climate and it's my job to fight Co2.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
wow i am tired and just posted on the wrong thread.. sorry

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Muckster]

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Muckster]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
which specific Year Where they Replaces the fear of Nuclear War with the Fear of Global Warming?

[edit on 16-12-2009 by masonicon]

[edit on 16-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am hearing global warming so much these days I think I'm almost beginning to believe it. I don't think it matters what the public thinks about global warming. The Government just does whatever the hell it wants these days. Doesn't matter if 30,000 scientists oppose the fraudulent policy, they'll tax you anyway. Sounds like an insiduous step towards fascism. I thought Government were meant to serve the people? Pfft.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend
I am hearing global warming so much these days I think I'm almost beginning to believe it. I don't think it matters what the public thinks about global warming. The Government just does whatever the hell it wants these days. Doesn't matter if 30,000 scientists oppose the fraudulent policy, they'll tax you anyway. Sounds like an insiduous step towards fascism. I thought Government were meant to serve the people? Pfft.

Which Year where "global Warming" word are Become familiar in our ear?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
www.cato.org...

TextThe present hysteria formally began in the summer of 1988, although preparations had been put in place at least three years earlier. That was an especially warm summer in some regions, particularly in the United States. The abrupt increase in temperature in the late 1970s was too abrupt to be associated with the smooth increase in carbon dioxide. Nevertheless, James Hansen, director of the Goddard Institute for Space Studies, in testimony before Sen. Al Gore's Committee on Science, Technology and Space, said, in effect, that he was 99 percent certain that temperature had increased and that there was some greenhouse warming. He made no statement concerning the relation between the two.

Earth Day II, in April of 1989, was a big deal, but I don't recall anyone mentioning "global warming" at that time. According to what I've read on the internet, the idea really got rolling in 1992 when there was an "Earth Summit" in Rio de Janiero, and a U.N. resolution about curbing carbon emissions.

I, however, don't recall hearing the term regularly until Al Gore started to devote himself full-time to the issue some time around 2003.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I take back that last part, masonicon. As I recall now, it was the U.N.'s Kyoto Protocol, reached in December of 1997, that really put "global warming" on the political front burner.

That's what I get for trying to remember stuff when I'm dead tired.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
www.cato.org...

TextThe present hysteria formally began in the summer of 1988, although preparations had been put in place at least three years earlier. That was an especially warm summer in some regions, particularly in the United States. The abrupt increase in temperature in the late 1970s was too abrupt to be associated with the smooth increase in carbon dioxide. Nevertheless, James Hansen, director of the Goddard Institute for Space Studies, in testimony before Sen. Al Gore's Committee on Science, Technology and Space, said, in effect, that he was 99 percent certain that temperature had increased and that there was some greenhouse warming. He made no statement concerning the relation between the two.

Earth Day II, in April of 1989, was a big deal, but I don't recall anyone mentioning "global warming" at that time. According to what I've read on the internet, the idea really got rolling in 1992 when there was an "Earth Summit" in Rio de Janiero, and a U.N. resolution about curbing carbon emissions.

I, however, don't recall hearing the term regularly until Al Gore started to devote himself full-time to the issue some time around 2003.

Global Warming is the Very last fringe theory that ever proven and goes mainstream (alongside out of africa theory) and both theory accepted just after fall of Soviet union

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
www.cato.org...

not to mention Al Gore changed Global Warming-caused apocalypse from the earth become losses almost all of it's landmass because of melting Icecaps into this: Humanity(and life on earth) simply extinct from Global Warming even before the earth simply becomes ocean planet because of melting icecaps from Global Warming

top topics

join