It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA tears up Blackwater contract

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Actually your wrong and off key here. Your speculating about Blackwater being an "employee" of Cheny's. The CIA performed all enhanced techniques to glean information from hostiles. Blackwater merley stood guard at the door, doing as they were told to do.

Blackwater is but one of many security contractors in the region. It made headlines but thats about it, in the sum of things they were not the best. Only the most talked about. BW loves to say they never lost anyone they were protecting however the fact is, no other security contractor lost anyone either. BW was just more noisey about that claim than others.

BW isn't taking any "fall" for any of the drone based attacks. Anyone who thinks this is the case is either out of touch or making things up for their own storylines. It is well known in the land of the Afhani who flys the attack birds...and who doesen't.

Yeah, clump reading.
My response to ANNED said the same thing.
Cheney didn't control BW, I didn't speculate that at anytime. But it's quite exhausting to cherrypick and defend... so I won't.

Here's my point.
In reading headlines there is a sequence. Headline 1, CIA and BW cut ties. Headline 2, Washington (CNN) -- A U.S. counterterrorism official says there are "strong indications" a senior al Qaeda operation planner, Saleh al-Somali, was killed in a missile strike earlier this week.
And so on. Thus the MSM tool is used to their capacity.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
that's cool.
what was the precise date this took place? anyone?
erik whatever the blackwater fu#$chops was metaphorically torn up by a few of us on the ATS the other day.
I wonder if the CIA was like, those folks on the ATS are right! blackwater is bad!

then decided to kick him to the curb. ciao erik. see ya.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
that's cool.
what was the precise date this took place? anyone?
erik whatever the blackwater fu#$chops was metaphorically torn up by a few of us on the ATS the other day.
I wonder if the CIA was like, those folks on the ATS are right! blackwater is bad!

then decided to kick him to the curb. ciao erik. see ya.

Hey Dragonsmusic,

You never know! Perhaps ATS is in the national brief

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Here's my point. In reading headlines there is a sequence. Headline 1, CIA and BW cut ties. Headline 2, Washington (CNN) -- A U.S. counterterrorism official says there are "strong indications" a senior al Qaeda operation planner, Saleh al-Somali, was killed in a missile strike earlier this week. And so on. Thus the MSM tool is used to their capacity.

I see your point to your conclusion for sure now. And I agree to on the MSM tool. Its used over & over again. The CIA however maintains control over high value targets in that region.

Al-Somali was believed killed in a drone strike Tuesday that likely was part of the CIA's continuing program that uses armed Predator drones to target al Qaeda terrorists operating along the lawless tribal areas of western Pakistan that border Afghanistan.
- From ABC

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Here's my point. In reading headlines there is a sequence. Headline 1, CIA and BW cut ties. Headline 2, Washington (CNN) -- A U.S. counterterrorism official says there are "strong indications" a senior al Qaeda operation planner, Saleh al-Somali, was killed in a missile strike earlier this week. And so on. Thus the MSM tool is used to their capacity.

I see your point to your conclusion for sure now. And I agree to on the MSM tool. Its used over & over again. The CIA however maintains control over high value targets in that region.

Al-Somali was believed killed in a drone strike Tuesday that likely was part of the CIA's continuing program that uses armed Predator drones to target al Qaeda terrorists operating along the lawless tribal areas of western Pakistan that border Afghanistan.
- From ABC

Same way AQ uses CNN (and weirdo Christian Ananpor) to spread these headlines:
www.cnn.com...
"Al Qaeda offers 'condolences' for innocent victims"
Ummm, no AQ is offering:
"We express our condolences to the families of the Muslim men, women and children killed in these criminal acts and we ask Allah to have mercy on those killed and accept them as shohadaa (martyrs),"
(Only Muslims because that's part of fard ayn).

While CNN is committing a treasonous sin against America with their appeasment to AQ (and CAIR) they also act as a tool to embolden and empower muslims toward their goal. Americans will only react from an armchair by the water cooler but muslims will gain power. Where that power leads only time will tell.

There is an art to reading between the lines. That's all I'm sayin.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I've found the original NY Times article that spawned this one:

C.I.A. Said to End Blackwater Contract

Panetta canceled the contract earlier this year and the work is being shifted to government personnel, a person familiar with the contract said Friday. The person spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the classified program.

Unfortunately the cynics were correct, it is just a staged release of old information to try and distract from the Blackwater involvement with the CIA.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well where is Blackwater suppose to get their intel from? Of course agencies are suppose to share info. The feds aren't really participating, well, until that little thing in NYC, Denver and Boston recently. Feds were withholding and had their own agenda.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

- From ABC

Same way AQ uses CNN (and weirdo Christian Ananpor) to spread these headlines:
www.cnn.com...
"Al Qaeda offers 'condolences' for innocent victims"
Ummm, no AQ is offering:
"We express our condolences to the families of the Muslim men, women and children killed in these criminal acts and we ask Allah to have mercy on those killed and accept them as shohadaa (martyrs),"
(Only Muslims because that's part of fard ayn).

While CNN is committing a treasonous sin against America with their appeasment to AQ (and CAIR) they also act as a tool to embolden and empower muslims toward their goal. Americans will only react from an armchair by the water cooler but muslims will gain power. Where that power leads only time will tell.

There is an art to reading between the lines. That's all I'm sayin.
....Your right!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join