It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens (2009)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thought a few of you might want to watch this documentary that haven't seen it, full version www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by phiktion

Thought a few of you might want to watch this documentary that haven't seen it, full version www.youtube.com...

Hey now phi...care to give us your opinion..?

You might as well pollinate our view with your stance before we take this video voyage...otherwise I'm gonna think you don't care.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I thought youtube was limited to 10 minutes per video this ones an hour and a half ... anyways will check it out, thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The stars seem to be going to the first reply rather than the OP.

Apparently people agree a few more comments are needed in the OP.

Regarding the 10 minute Youtube limit, I'm not sure, but it looks like they might have used the "playlist" trick to get around that, described here:

pfour.wordpress.com...

6. Go to My Account->Playlists
7. New->Playlist

You can see 9 separate parts uploaded in the lower right pane. I guess the playlist just plays those in sequence. Cool.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
By my imagination, so the real "ancient aliens", who was mentioned, had the name of "Bitioi".
I had the contacts with aliens through my symbiotic properties (those possibilities it is possible easy to prove).

(A little for the imagination about this ...in the Website royal-magic.webs.com...

In addition, I have concluded that those "bitioi" could really be the aliens, or - "people - semi-aliens" (as "affected by aliens")

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
when I was worshipping my crystals meditating on world peace, the monuinocci came to me in an astral vision telling me that god was with us if we watch this video too. My psychic abilities tell me you doubt me... why does the guy above me get away with it. Im an alien too. damn it!

[edit on 12-12-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

THANK YOU!!! I wanted to see this. Thanks for sharing. I've S&F'd you because no one else bothered to and I think the Ancient Alien theory is the most plausible of all. How did Aliens travel light years AND just so happen to find Earth you ask? Answer: THEY WERE HERE THE WHOLE TIME! THEY SEEDED EARTH WITH LIFE!

[edit on 12/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

How did they find it the first time?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
very exiting video, nice find and intriguing to watch.

And i agree with many aspects of the video actualy, the world today to quote Stephen Hawkings "It's to perfect".

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Great find and very interesting video. This holds some truth for sure with very possible conclusions. I gave you a flag for your find but you (OP) should have gave your own opinions and thoughts on the thread you created and I would have given you a star. I think more people would visit this thread givining it more attention if you would have done so.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yeah sorry about giving more detail it was late and just wanted to get this on here before I passed out, I saw a bunch of interesting things regarding ancient civilizations I was unaware of and was definitely an eye opener.

Also I have a directors account on YouTube so I can upload long videos, back in 2006 I made a bunch of videos for about 2 years but stopped and now just host videos here and there, make some videos every now and again but I brought most of them down.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by phiktion]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Great video mate. wonderful find here.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Not life just man.. Life has been around for a very long time

one and a half bilion years for plants

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I watched the video and my favorite part is the precision stoneworking.

I have no idea how people in the past cut out 600 ton granite blocks and polished the sides to an amazing degree, or how they cut the grooves in the stones that look too precise for chisel work. So I'm fascinated by that mystery.

But it does seem like a leap to conclude that anything we can't explain like that must have involved aliens.

The Nazca lines are interesting too. I think of them as the Nazca version of some of the great cathedrals of Europe built centuries ago. Again my first guess would not be alien involvement, but rather a form of communication with a god or gods. Where do gods live? Often in the heavens, so why not make large drawings that can be seen by those gods in the heavens?

Also, the concept of runways doesn't seem consistent with interstellar travel, because if the propulsion systems are so advanced, it seems like maybe the alien spacecraft could just land anywhere the ground was hard enough to support some landing struts, and wouldn't need runways.

But I admit to buying Von Daniken's book and looking at the evidence and giving this some thought before deciding that some of the evidence is open to multiple interpretations. Even Von Daniken admits that the evidence in fact IS subject to multiple interpretations and his is not the only one and may not even be the right one.

Oh and thanks for explaining the director's account, that solves the 10 minute limit mystery!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

What convinced me was the art and literature of what appears to strongly resemble; advanced craft, knowledge, and beings with suits on and what not. I do think ancient people built all the structures, but I also believe our ancestors were helped every once in a while. I also again believe that there is a lot more to our past than what we were taught to believe. The stories from many religions and ancient cultures from around our planet speak about beings descending from the heavens. Obviously its a possibility that these angelic beings/Gods could very well be ET's.

new topics

top topics

join