It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother giving "We the People" trouble~ No, we ain't gonna take it!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

The only way to shake the foundations of the corruption taking hold of Washington and our government is with mass protects, sorry to say but the same way that the seventies shake the nations Capitol with their sign of peace and love this time peace and love will no be enough, this time we need screaming, anger and purpose.

In America today the problem is that protest are never truly organized, you have people protesting for anything, but never for what truly matters, to regain control of our nation and give back the power to the people so our elected officials start working for us again we need leaders and those leaders will be step on by the ones on the top before they even get winds to flight.

I have been following how we has been lure to believe that threads like this one are dangerous, that if we post this will bring a stigma and that we will be in some sort of black list.

Conspiracies no only help to bring the truth but also help to bring all kind of opportunist that their sole purpose is to keep the people afraid of what can happen if we show our disappointments publicly.

I want change but in the state of our nation right now that money and greed moves our nations government we all know that the task to regain our nation back will not be an easy one and probably one that will make martyrs of many.

Our nation is not beyond repair but right now the God of money is what rules Washington and to take that God away is going to be very ugly.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
to take that God away is going to be very ugly.

Needs to be done, the root of the evil has to be removed.

Three strange things of the world;
Loving war more than peace,
Loving excess more than sufficiency,
Loving falsehood more than truth.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This may be a risky thing to say.

But the first step is to destroy HAARP. F*** that S***!!!!!!!!!

Mind control?!?!? Really?!?! Where has our freedom gone? Weather manipulation?!?!?!? Where has nature's freedom gone?

To all, i am totally serious. Bomb HAARP. We NEED to, for our consciousness, for our freedom.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I agree with you for the most part, however, I have seen many kids who worked in a sugarcane plantation, there is very little hope of ever leaving that job without any intervention from anybody. $0.25 per day salary is not even enough to survive for one whole day. Because its not enough what they do is borrow money from the plantation owner, each day they are deeper and deeper in debt. They basically work for no salary anymore, they are in an Island in the Philippines where the only way out is a ship, the ship ride cost $32. After that, what's next, where are they going to live? To tell you the truth, $32 is a huge amount of money in my country as our doctors and professionals are being paid only $200/month, with all the deductions it is even lower than that.

When I say equal opportunity, I mean whatever available resources, benefits that 1 child gets, the other child should be able to access the same irregardless of how much money his family have. However in our society which is based on Money, it is a crime to be born in a poor family. Success is measured by how much money you have and money becomes the major motivation of most people.

As Quoted in Zeitgeist Movement:

"Today, money is used to regulate the economy for the benefit of the few who control the financial wealth of nations."

Social problems result from scarcity. When a few nations control most of the world's resources, there are going to be international disputes no matter how many laws or treaties are signed. If we wish to end war, crime, hunger, poverty, territorial disputes, and nationalism, we must work toward a future in which all resources are accepted as the common heritage of all people.

Our problems cannot be solved in a society based on money, waste, and human exploitation. Today, money is used to regulate the economy for the benefit of the few who control the financial wealth of nations. Unless the underlying causes of planned obsolescence, environmental neglect, and outrageous military expenditures are addressed, we are bound to fail. Treaties, blockades, boycotts, and the like used in the past have not worked.

Many believe that ethical standards and international laws will assure a sustainable global society. Even if the most ethical people in the world were elected to political office, without sufficient resources, we would still have the same problems. What is needed is the intelligent management of Earth's resources for the benefit of all and protection of the environment.

Earth has plentiful resources. Rationing resources through monetary control is dysfunctional and counter-productive to survival. Today, we have highly advanced technologies but our social and economic development has not kept up. We could easily create a world of abundance without servitude and debt through the creation of a global, resource-based civilization.

I am not advocating violence, I advocate change for our society through peaceful process. The change must come within us, we have come to depend on a monetary based society, we are rationing the world's resources based on how much money people have, and to me that is not good, because then we are punishing those who are born to poor families.

We need to stop playing their games while they (the few) control most of the world's resources.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by boniknik]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by boniknik]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What do you think all the Copenhagen talks are about. Consolidation to a world financial system controlled by the few..

Pretty much.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am starting to wonder if some of the speculation of Washington wanting the people to rise up, might have some merit.

This morning, I watched Sen Claire McCaskill (D)Missouri answer a question about the amount of pork (aka "special concessions, aka bribes, aka extortion) in the current health care reform bill. You know, the one for which Sen. Bill Nelson (D) Nebraska just sold out his, supposed, opposition to public funds for abortion morality holdout.

Her response sent my blood pressure through the roof. Paraphrased - "Well, don't say anything about us (Dems) until you get on the Republicans, first. There are a few of them who are just as guilty. If the American people want it stopped, then they need to demand it."

"Need to demand it"
How much more loudly do we need to say it? STOP SPENDING!!
ALL OF YOU

"Need to demand it" (I could so be banned for what I want to type right now) !$$!@%%^^&&&$#$##$%^%&&%@#$^&&^&&
Is a 27% job approval rating not a loud enough demand for you?

There is no way she is that damn stupid. Did she forget to pay the t.v. cable bill? Has her email been hijacked? Does she put blinders on, whenever she goes out into public? I, for one, am sick of being ignored.

I hope the voters' change-o-meters are just about pegged out. We got the transparency, alright. Now, they are shooting us in the face with their corruption, instead of stabbing us in the back! If any incumbent gets re-elected, in 2010, I will completely give up on the American people. I hope We the People, as a whole, are more intelligent than that. If not, I expect the excrement to hit the oscillating blades, with great force.

As soon as I can obtain the video and transcript, I will post here.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by WTFover]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

I feel your frustration, big time. there is a great book which I posted about not too long ago, which goes into detail on what We the People, can actuially do to ensure corrective measures, are taken. All of which are legal, and entrusted to We the People.

True Patriot Reading List- "Give Me Liberty A Handbook for American Revolutionaries"

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thanks. I will ask Santa (my wife) for a copy!

So far, I've been unable to locate the video. They should have it posted in a day or two.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

reply to post by WTFover

What both of you are talking about in these two comments. What do they want us to do?

1-2 million people showed up for the 9/12 protest-I could give a rat's ass how many idiots think otherwise. You do not shut down the city's web cams and all other access points for photographic evidence (no access to the Washington monument observation deck) if you do not want the country to know how many people are furious with our government.

I hear it on talk radio shows here in Wisconsin of how people need to do more to stop the outrage in Washington.

HOW?!

More letters, emails, phone calls?

I pesonally talked with the asshat from WI Ron Kind on a radio show just a few weeks ago. I stated my share of the US debt was $333,000. He had the gall to wait til I was off the show to state if I wanted to pay in a check or money order. Luck that radio station was a 2 hour drive or I would have done something that would have thrown me in prison.

I think THEY, want someone to do something stupid to start the LOCKDOWN.

I could see some stupid ass group attacking a non essential target like Fracking McVeigh did.

Hell with hard structures.

If someone out there wants to make a difference, there are 100-435-9 soft targets I can think of.

Disclaimer, to hell with you pieces of dog poo government officials. If you think the American people, will not hit the right targets next time, you have another thing coming. I am talking about the arrest and conviction of everyone of you sorry pieces of #. Winkly dinkly!

[edit on 12/23/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I don't care what they "want", us to do, they only want every one to "obey" and "Consume".

What can we do people ask, we can Take Back AMERICA! and how do we do that, well, to repeat what I have been preaching about around here for years, a good start can be found at True Patriot Reading List- "Give Me Liberty A Handbook for American Revolutionaries".

Other than what I have been discussing for years, we need to organize as a people. Local communities, grass roots style do it yourself right the first time, kind of mentality for our momentum.

If any one is serious about making change, they have all the tools required and then some. But obviously people are either A ignorant and lazy, or B self imposed ignorant and unwilling to consider outside perspectives.

Those people, who won't helpt hemselves, I wont bother with. One has to want it for them self, none of us can help some one, if the wont help them self.

Read the Charters of Freedom, it takes less than an hour for the average reader, and is way more productive than refreshing a my space page half a million freaking times.

Read and under stand what is embodied in those writings, comprehend their meaning, our Founding Fathers helped establish this nation for the People, by the People, We the People.

" it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another,"

Set aside petty differences, and settle on a mutually beneficial agreement.

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

As a matter of fact, all it requires to utterly annihilate them is simply to describe them. This calls for colorful language. Hence, pc rules, sass cunstein, rahm emmanuuel, mikey chertoff (there are thousands of them) you get the idea. The names of these men are synonymous with treason, except some of them are israelis first, so to them it's called 'annexation'.

No apologies.
edit on 20-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They can never infringe on our liberties!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crazytalk

Let us hope that the future generations can say the same, because many today, are questioning that very sentiment.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by Crazytalk

Let us hope that the future generations can say the same, because many today, are questioning that very sentiment.

Ill protest anything they try to do, that will put America into an oppressive state, America is famous for its freedom, well at least it used to be famous for that!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If more people were willing to step up to the plate, a leader would not be needed.

And they say that a hero can save us. I'm not gonna stand here and wait.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am Resurrecting this thread because I have found a theme song, or battle hymn and it is...

Give the whole song a listen, and it may be clear as why it seems fitting.

The Nightwatchman: One Man Revolution~ Battle Hymns

youtube

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Public awareness is every ones responsibility, if one doesn't exercise this there is no excuse for the detrimental results of inactivity and lack of said exercise.

UNITED WE STAND, THE REST IS, NOT AN OPTION!

Let it be known, those who knew, tried...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Those sure are a whole lot of words...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Serenity777

Perhaps a summary if you like?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Just like WW11, it's going to take one big public assasination, or Congress, or the patriotic Justices of the Supreme Court to walk out publicly and say "This Country is over whelmed by the communist elites"....

One public murder will start it all........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join