It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother giving "We the People" trouble~ No, we ain't gonna take it!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

You gave me an idea. By utilizing the "Charters of Freedom" link, provided by Advisor, I'm going to send pics and text of the charters to everyone in my email contact list. This includes family, friends, acquaintances, business associates, tech support personnel, etc. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I admire your desire to return to what this country is supposed to stand for. Unfortunately, you are where I was a year ago. For as much as we want things to change, it's not going to happen until a very large portion of the country is really hurting...and that could be when we finally have to face our debts and deficits...and that day will come.

It's not time yet though. Everyone is still holding on to the system..mostly because they don't have the choice.

The day will come...it's just not going to be very soon.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
so whats the plan?

no really what is the plan?

i admit, it is quite fun to be motivated.

however your motivation, while nice, isn't accomplishing much, you said yourself that you are known for writing motivational post, but i ask you, what has that accomplished?

When the time comes, for this revolution to start. there wont be any call to arms, or any motivational speeches, In my opinion, there will be gatherings.

When you see on your local news or hear threw word of mouth that people are gathering at your local court house (or any building) and you feel an uncontrollable desire to join them, regardless of the consequences. On that day, you might see something start.

en-till then, i have had my fill of motivation, i want action.

(and op, i am sorry if it seems like I'm bashing you, please don't take it that what, i am just frustrated with nothing ever changing)

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What we need to do is start at the community level of government - Judges, Police, Etc..

When any form of government does anything un-Constitutional or illegal, it's time to get rid of them. It sure would stir up lots of commotion and get something moving if everytime a cop that tazed a 10yr old girl disappeared or a judge did something of equivalent abuse in his field.

All over the country this needs to happen. Then it needs to be taken to senators, congress, etc... ANY LEVEL/FORM of GOVERNMENT. Whether it's a person or group of persons.

Cops losing their jobs or getting suspended for violating rights isn't good enough. When they do something unjust, THAT'S IT! When our senators and congressman flat out LIE to us just to get votes and get in office, just to change their "stance" on issues - BYE BYE! Or even on voting things like the Patriot Act, Stimulus Bill, Healthcare...THE GOVERNMENT HAS NO RIGHT TO DO THESE THINGS, BECAUSE IT IS NOT A POWER SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSED TO THEM IN THE CONSTITUTION!

Read the 10TH Ammendment!

If the Constitution doesn't give a specific power to the Federal Government, then they have ZERO right or privilege to use/have those powers. It doesn't say that the gov can buy banks or car companies with our tax dollars, so that means they can't! And we sure as hell didn't vote to give them permission to do it either.

One example I like to use is the 2nd and 10th Ammendments together. The Constitution doesn't give any power to the US Gov to have anything to do with citizens having guns. So since it isn't given to the gov there, we go to the 10th Ammendment. Which means, people having guns is up to the states or up to the people. So one would think, it should be up to each individual state to determine gun laws in said state. WRONG! That's where the 2nd ammendment comes in. The right to bear arms. This ammendment, I believe, is not only meant to protect us from the Fed, but from corrupt states being controlled by the Fed. Then we say what about states' rights. That's fine, I'm a 100% firm believer in states' rights. But if a state wants to continue to be part of the Good Ol' USA, they have to recognize the Bill of Rights (Ammendments 1-10).
So what I'm trying to say, is that there is no level of government in the USA that has any authority to determine who can and cannot have guns (yes even felons have families and houses I'm sure they'd like to protect), and if they do, THEN IT'S TIME TO EITHER ALTER OR ABOLISH IT!

Read the Constitution and read the Declaration of Indepence. Those contain every piece of information we need to know right there. Anything else you want to look at go right ahead.

But as for me, it's time to start taking people out.

Kidnap or Kill - It doesn't matter to me. It's time to start making a point and not a weak one. Start local and go from there. Let's get this ball rolling.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Second American Revolution has already began.

We saw it in month of April with the tea-party protests.

And again on 4th of July ,there were protests across the country.

These protests are becoming more and more frequent.

I support you in this in whatever way I can ,despite the fact
that I've never been to America.

Because I stand for what you stand for ,Freedom!

In the end you brave men who stand up for freedom will win the day.

You are on the right side of history.

What is the next move? Its all up to you. I will watch and learn.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I see you have an "Oath Keepers" insignia on your post? Please don't tell me you're a member there?
Sorry, but I had to laugh twice there on that one. Ya see, I was a member of oath keepers until I started asking them what they were gonna do about the nwo and all the constitutional violations that they said they were gonna correct, then they kicked me out! Said I was too radilca! But as long as I was going to keep making donations, I was a good ole boy!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sr_robert1

Completely understanding your position, in essence, what you propose, is a declaration of war.

Because of the way of infiltration and overthrow of our constitution, our government, few in the public understand the nature of the real enemy to freedom, to our constitution. The people who were charged with defending and protecting the people from this evil were the first to be subverted. Public Servants were turned into politicians, Peace Officers were transmuted into Police Officers, Health workers were mutated into agents of death.

But as for me, it's time to start taking people out.

Kidnap or Kill - It doesn't matter to me. It's time to start making a point and not a weak one. Start local and go from there. Let's get this ball rolling.
Obviously, this statement carries a grave amount of responsibility, something our founding fathers would understand, but in this day and age, it is not a simple matter.

As in any military engagement the targeting of your enemy is everything. Choose the right one and the enemies capability to conduct war is weakened, choose the wrong one and you have just strengthened him.

Few understand the nature of this evils abilities at setting its enemy against itself. It is we, who fight each other in blissful ignorance at the direction of the evils god, money. It is their god of greed and lust that rules your life.

My advice is this, don't start shooting, until you see the "Gold" in their eyes..........

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
WELL.. good luck with whatever your doing..

only wish same could be said for us hear in england
.. now its full of pussys.. that darent..

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Oh Please...I've been reading this "We're not going to take it" and "Patrick Henry" and "United we stand" BS for years now.
None of you so-called "Patriots" are going to do a damn thing except sit on your fat butts and spew your "Revolution" rhetoric on blog sites.

Yeah, right! So what have you and all of your so-called Patriot Militia been waiting for…Armageddon?

BUNK & BULL!!! Over the past decade I’ve seen perhaps millions of “Revolution, Militia, Patriot, Liberty, “We the People” TALKERS!!! You TALK & TALK & TALK & RANT & RANT & RANT on blog boards about “rising up” and “overcoming” and “revolution” and “taking down the elite” & “We the people will not be stopped” and "I'm with you...count me in" and "Yeah, RIGHT ON MAN!! We're locked and loaded and ready to bring down those corporate elite bastards!!!" …etc. BULL#, BULL# and more BULL#!!!

But never once have I seen ANY REAL ACTION from any of you so-called American Patriots!!! I don’t even see people “protesting” in the streets over much less horrid situations like we did in my day.

I’m an old man. I have a heart condition.
And I’m honest enough to say that I’m not sure that even if I were 20 years old again would I be certain that I really have enough courage to put my life on the line for a righteous cause like our lost American Liberties and Freedoms. Perhaps, even as I admit that I am a coward, I would need to be more properly motivated.

Perhaps once I finally SAW the movement against such tyranny begins to roll out in a viable, substantive & active way, or actually witnessed my fellow Americans dying in the streets or innocent blood being spilt before my very eyes in this righteous cause I might then find the inner fortitude to join up and put my life on the line. But at least as an admitted coward, I don’t feel I have a right to join in such discussions I hardly ever blog at all. I don’t spend my time talking about how I brave I am and how myself and my fellow Patriots are geared up and ready to go. For me to do that would be the height of hypocrisy.

So, feeling that I am too much of a coward to do so then I certainly wouldn’t sit around blog sites all day TALKING about how brave me and my fellow Patriots were and we’ve been around since 93 (or whenever) and we’re ready to battle the evil forces of the elite and take back out country. BUNK!!!
If you all we’re going to actually DO SOMETHING it would have been done by now!!! If you (and other) great American Patriots are “ALREADY IN PLACE…SINCE 93″ then what on God’s green Earth are you waiting for? Quit attempting to inflate your own egos. If you REALLY have the resources you need to bring about your desired change then (as Yoda says in) “There is no ‘try’ either DO or DON’T DO.” All I’ve ever seen is the latter.

All of you American Patriot bloggers and braggarts…either ACT as you say you would like to act AND claim that you have the power to or QUIT TALKING!!!

I almost never post blogs but I apologize to anybody that I may have offended. I simply had to finally vent what was on my mind.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by lapi7]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Advisor;
First, thank you for your service.

Second, I never thought that Twisted Sister might serve as a call to revolution (peaceful).

And last but not least, brother, I've got your six. I've never served in the military, due to childhood health problems that left me 4F (back in the day), but I have always supported the military and wish I could have served.

I don't know whether you believe or not but, as the saying goes, "There are no atheists in foxholes." God bless you for defending our freedoms and The Constitution of the United States."

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Thanks for posting The Constitution. A while back, I set out on a personal project to read the constitution and the Declaration of Independence daily. I also decided to give out copies of both to anyone who wanted one. I spent $25 and ordered 25 copies from The Heritage Foundation. I always have my own copy, plus two or three extra copies, with me. When I get into a conversation about whether or not something is constitutional, I give someone a copy so they can decide for themselves if something is truly constitutional or not. It never ceases to amaze me how many people are surprised that the "seperation of church and state" is not in the constitution.
I use that only one illustration of how ignorant people are of the document that is the law of the land.
Perhaps, if more citizens study these documents, we will be able to return the the government our founding fathers intended.
Perhaps others will pass out copies of these documents and encourage people to read them.
Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lapi7

Perhaps you need to take a look around. The Tea Parties were the beginning of a movement. The people that came to those meetings were not Republicans, or Democrats. They were people who finally saw what was happening to the country and stepped out, stood up, and made their intentions known. The fact that these demonstrations did not turn violent (as was reported by nbc, cbs, and abc) says something. It does not say that we, the citizens, are afraid of our government. Rather, it says we are not afraid to stand up and be counted. It also says we are not afraid to take it to the next level.
Revolution takes time, my friend. We have only just begun. In the grand scheme of things, the 2ond American Revolution is but seconds old.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I feel sorry for you. You have obviously decided, if I read your post correctly, that you have decided to give up, roll over, and play dead for TPTB.
Yes, when some of us act, we will be called loonies. But after awhile, you learn that the inmates are the ones who run the looney bin.
Think I'll hang with the loonies.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The revolution starts now.

I'm surprised how 3D ever one here is, with all that is posted I would have thought that there would be more open minded people here. Open minded to what you ask?

Yes there is a great complacence as for no mater what you do, there is nothing that can be done. Thats just 3D thinking in this physical world, but there is more much more than we can do even behind this screen we look at, even with this key board.

You see as long as you breath the air your free, no one nothing can touch you as long as your heart is true.

We are multidimensional being, we don't need a country we don't need a constitution, we don't need weapons, we don't need control of anything or anyone.

Here is the open minded part, all you need to do is believe with and open heart that no mater what happens they can never control you or hurt you. Don't give them your personal power and belief that your significant.

You are more that you think your not this 3D image of bones and water walking around.
Sure they can stop you physicality but not mentally, we are more that this 3D universe we live in, they have no control over that.

That is what 2012 is all about we have bin going through a transformation since 1994 by 2012 we will be able to control all of the changes that taking place in our body's.

You see things are vary simple, like it has always bin said that every happens for a reason and every thing is meant to happen in it own way and that everything is as it should be and will be. For that is the way of things this is meant to come.

Practice patients, tolerance, understanding, thats what 4D existence is all about and know that no matter what happens that the ones that you fear the most are only children playing a game that is only based on fear. You can play with them if you like.

So yes do nothing but try to understand that you are more than any NWO or Government, if you remove the people they are all empty buildings with no meaning or purpose that is how you should think of them they are only people just doing what they were meant to do. Helping prepare our world for what each and every individual is going to become.

The most powerful individual with family and love in our hearts. With no need for NWO or Governments or any control what so ever truly free of all that there is.

It's coming just think about it feel it live it's only 2 years away just let your self be free of all this 3D thinking and just be, say the hell with all of this, it can't touch you. And there is nothing that they can do about it, not a thing. It's you take control of what you think and not let others think for you, let them play there games it's all for not, just understand that your bigger than any of it. For you are and believe that.

Remember Practice patients, tolerance, understanding, thats what 4D existence is all about and live it the world will change by only doing that. Just trust what is in your heart it will tell you so trust it.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Again...let me get this straight.

You are all endorsing "striking first", and allowing them the legal right to settle you once and for all?

Hmmmm.

First strike? This is not the first strike.

The moment they began diminishing freedoms, the moment they began disregarding the Constitution, the minute they enslaved us with the Fed, the moment they began giving OUR tax dollars to other nations while our nation's economy collapses, the moment they allowed innocent civilians to die to further their agenda, the moment they began torturing in OUR name with OUR money, the moment the Government stopped listening to the people, the moment they passed the 'Patriot' Act, the moment they started spying on the People.........take your pick, the first strike was taken long ago, by their side; they have shown no remorse, no signs of retreat, and it is time to help them 'remember' the nature of the Constitution, and bring the power back to where it belongs. With the People.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vilkata

First strike? This is not the first strike.
MOST DEFIANTLY CORRECT!!!

We didn't start the "fire", and by Gods divine guidance, "We" shall "Fire" the last shot.

Lets not forget.........

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is interesting stuff.

Now all you have to do is figure out who is in charge, to begin with.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It's the Sheeps Fault !

just sitting there stuffing face with chips..
sad world..

MBF

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I've already started the fight. My problem is that nobody will stand with me. I asked a man to go to a hearing with me and he told me that he couldn't afford to do it because if he did then he would be treated the way that I have and his family would lose everything that generations had worked for. That is the situation that I am in now.

They will separate us and fight us one at the time because they know they can defeat us that way. Our tax money is used against us. We can't afford to defend ourselves against the government while we are having to pay their salaries.

I have one person that told me that they would go to court with me on the condition that nobody knew about it until they walked in the door. How can one person afford to take the government to court? They have me broke now.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Citizens of America, your constitution is your shield and may you never willingly hand it over to the enemy that is corruption incarnated! The shield can only offer protection if you have the strength to hold it up in front of you! As mankind's last bastion of what was truly the last standing "free" country I wish you strength and courage to lift that shield up high!

We are all part of the system, therefore we can all change the system, if we are all plugged into the matrix then lets force them to change the sockets!

May the non-self indulgent people attain the true appointed power of government, may the torch of freedom once again inspire the world!

The enlightened few can give light to the many!

[edit on 12-12-2009 by freeradical]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join