It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother giving "We the People" trouble~ No, we ain't gonna take it!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
[links are audo, check sound, please listen while reading]

NO, WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!!!

Oh We're Not Gonna Take It
no, We Ain't Gonna Take It
oh We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore

we've Got The Right To Choose And
there Ain't No Way We'll Lose It
this Is Our Life, This Is Our Song
we'll Fight The Powers That Be Just
don't Pick Our Destiny 'cause
you Don't Know Us, You Don't Belong

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41b5d3a8788f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fde233b086a8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12fc0916b5f3.gif[/atsimg]

They can take away our shield, but the spirit of the fight thay can never take!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c21d05d5a3a.jpg[/atsimg]
UNITED WE STAND, THE REST IS, NOT AN OPTION!

And they say that a hero could save us.
I’m not gonna stand here and wait.

NOT GOING TO STAND HERE AND WAIT!

It is time, if not now when, if not you, then who?

The time for waiting is over.
I refused to stand by, those of you who know me, know.

I'm not going to take jack fromthe NWO, I refuse to take bs from the fed, if some one need another to stand up before they will.

Then let me be the first one in the group to do so. I've done it in the past, many members have read my "motivational" threads. If it motived you, then I can only say, it was what I felt had to be said, so it can be done.

It is not for We the People, to stand by and allow others to determine what is best for us. This nation was founded against those very principles.

Men and woman, fought for and died for the future generations freedom.

For your future, and that of your children and their grand children.

I am not going to stand here and wait for a politican quasi wanna be leader to come around. We each know what is right, and I know what feels right to me.

Not going to take it, internet policies, new tax policies, travel restrictions, fre speach zone!!!

I thought that was what the entire USofA was??! A country sized free speach zone, but accourding to some politically correct (sensitive hyprocrite), people need to be contained for speaking their minds.

Well, I'm not going to take it. What I am going to take, is my America back.
Taking it back, my ancestors were viking, I have no qualms about violence. See my prior first line supervisor, he knows first hand what we did in Iraq.

Securing those peoples safety, bringing them flour and rice, water, rebuilding their childrens schools, both sunni and shia, one school a sunni shia mix. Been there, done that, have a few t shirts. I was willing to risk my life for the safety of a stranger I never met. As were every one of the people I worked with.

If we are willing to do so for an distant stranger, then I re-affirm that I am more than willing to do so for my own people.

We the people, I am going to fight for the right of our future grand childrens, grandchildren.

And I will do so alone if I must. But I also know I don't and won't. Because others also swore an oath;

that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same

I fought with men who sacrificed their lives, for people they never knew.
We will go further for our own people, We The People!

My signature has never changed, it has more meaning to me personally, than most may consider.

My avatar, rarely is changed, it always reflects my mood, and says it all.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Okay I'm with ya, I'm looking up what exactly constitutes sedation. I've been thinking if I should take on a project I have been thinking about for awhile now, but now I have made up my mind. I'll take it up. I guess now is as good as time as any. Time to get a cause started.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Has Aragorn called for the fires to be lit?

We just need to throw about 1000 people into jail and have a peoples tribunal.

We could prove that 98% of those thousand, have broken the law of the land-The US Constitution.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Oh it's a lot more than that, I just got done reading the constitution, I'll post it to my media file so everyone can download it.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Alright here it is:

The United States of America Constitution

Enjoy time to get familiar with the document that gave rise to where we are at now.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Also the Charters of Freedom are available at the above link.

I have just finished bumping my history of threads, and have motivation enough to keep spreading the message.

As long as I breath, I won't quit, never knew how.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I've said it before, and will say so again. I'll stand beside ya all the way, and know many more that will willingly.

You need me, you got me.

TheBorg

[edit on 12-12-2009 by TheBorg]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
So that's it then? "You" have just declared yourself sovereign and apart from TPTB?

And...for the record...you are calling all others to join you? Now? As in-

"get up now, it is time to revolt against....who again?"

Give me your plans, and tell me more about this "now is the time" agenda of yours.

I would like to examine your plans of action before I...yknow..."join you".

Thank you.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Im in Australia , Blessings, i know what your plans are , i dont need a run sheet to know and feel what you talking about brother , let it be known
lil ol me ...
was the amongst first to spiritually support you from afar , go all the way bro,may you inspire the people , Kia Kaha !!!!

[edit on 12-12-2009 by StaceyWilson]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Great thread!

*S&F*

Now, if we can get everyone else to stand up!

I'm supporting anything you do, even from the cpu. Need anything, just ask.

It's time we take OUR country back from those who stole it.

In order to win a war, one must start a fight.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The message is good-hearted.

The message is clear.

The message is needed.

But the revolution won't start from behind a keyboard. It will kindle and sparkle in the deep end, until it is unleashed, like a thief in the night.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

In these days a keyboard may be a good start. I continue to be amazed how many people never read the constitution.
Its a great place to start, spread the WORD.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Again...let me get this straight.

You are all endorsing "striking first", and allowing them the legal right to settle you once and for all?

Hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It does my hearrt so much good to hear this and at the same time breaks it to have to say. You will only end up being the next loonies on the news
they had to take out. No one will no squat about your real reasons for
what ever your actions or goals might be.

Simmer down live life the best you can, and every morning be glad for one more above ground. Salvation use to come from many avenues.
Freedom , Liberty, Justice, These are all closed now one will never be closed.
All these things must come to pass. This is all I have to say.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Personally, I've grown tired of it all. I've had enough of my nation being run over by crooks. I just read about the Fed Reserve Bill passed yesterday and I came to the ultimate conclusion that nothing changes. I mean, how many links , DVD's, protests, petitions and such can a MF take?

I mean seriously people, we've been hijacked and they are telling us in OUR FACES that it's going to keep going. An FBI representative even put out a piece describing how corruption in Government has increased by 23% over the last couple years. We're being duped in Copenhagen and globally. THe Constitution seems like it doesn't even exist anymore. Mortgage crisis isn't over. We got looted right in front of our faces to bail out the Bankers and we have jack squat to show for it. We were lied to about Wars, torture. We allow invasion of foreign nationals into our borders. We have Billions....no Trillions looted from us to pay for endless drug wars, wars of aggression, and proxy wars.

We have lobbyists buying Congress. We're poisoned with Bisphenol-A and fluoride daily. Our crops are genetically modified. The Separation of Powers in Government is nowhere to be seen. FDIC is broke. Stock Markets are manipulated by guys that could buy us over 10 times. We're running out of jobs and whatever jobs the phony "stimulus" crap pays for, are outsourced to other nations. We were lied to about 9/11 and the whole "War on Terror", lied to about Iraq, we didn't jail anyone, in fact they all got raises.

Our scientists are even bought out...which is amazing. Corporations loot us for medicines while Government signs whatever Bill helps the Corporations and not the people. Our voting system was corrupted for years with no auditing. There's no checks and balances on the three branches of Government.

And most of the people like us that are ware of these things are told to "share more DVDs" and "read more articles".

Really now? Because I know a bunch of people are real itchy to unleash payback. The term "boil over" is very appropriate.

Now I dunno who will strike first, but I'm kinda tired of being told to hand out DVDs and watch documentaries, while feeling that I'm getting "F'd in the A" daily. Really how much abuse can someone take?

So threads like this are not so unusual. Now I know nothing will happen, and it's mostly venting. But personally if anything "popped off" I know myself and many others would jump in. Bet on that.

Just make sure that if one day it does, you're not pointing a gun at another citizen. Make sure the 'other guy" is the one in your sites.

*Disclaimer* In this post I have not called for or made any attempt to organize violence. Just stating that I "wish a mutha f***a would try some sh**"

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm with you mind and heart but I have one problem. WHO IS THE NWO?
Who the heck is destroying America? It would be so much easier if they all wore red coats but they don't.
I'm old, my body is spent and quite frankly I'd love to see this country turned around since I do have grandchildren.
The country I grew up in is not the same one they are growing up in and that really gets me pissed.
If this country totally goes to sh*t then you can find at least some of the bad guys down in Paraguay.

STAND UP PEOPLE! THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY!!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
"...to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemies resistance without fighting."

-Sun Tzu- The Art of War

It is always important to confront our problems, for if we don't our problems will surely confront us. It is, however, never efficient to allow any confront to dwindle into confrontation. When we confront ourselves we are in a better position to confront others but if they are not prepared for this confront, the situation will no doubt turn to confrontation.

"Know your enemy and know thyself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time."

-Sun Tzu- The Art of War

It is not enough to have identified the enemy and then to make a call to arms. If we are to defeat the enemy we must know all there is to know about this enemy, and most importantly all there is to know about ourselves. We can all type words on a keyboard and have them electronically blip across a screen for all the world to read, but they are merely words and even empty rhetoric without the proper factors involved that would define the strategy so that the outcome can be known before the battles are even fought.

Long before the first shot that would be heard around the world need be fired there are peaceful, reasonable actions we can all take that just very well might bring victory without violence. Of course, our Forefathers attempted this with King George and it failed, a violent revolution was inevitable after that failure. That violent revolution began on April 19th of 1775 with the battles of Lexington and Concorde when the British sent in troops to confiscate arms and arrest revolutionaries.

While in today's highly politicized climate there certainly seems to have been moments that might have constituted a similar action by the federal government of the United States. Certainly the dubious actions of Janet Reno at Waco might constitute such an action as the whole intent was to confiscate arms and arrest "revolutionaries", but it was more akin to the Alamo than to Concorde or Lexington and while many today still remember Waco, the battle cry is but a faint whisper compared to that of Sam Huston who used the defeat at the Alamo as a battle cry that propelled him into the first Presidency of the Republic of Texas.

We Americans are not the same adventurous souls who answered the call of "manifest destiny" more than a hundred years ago. We are complacent and have been taught through years of public schooling and other sorts of "public service announcements" to be peaceful and even docile. It is important to know this if we are to have another revolution. While it was, comparatively speaking, a handful of the populace that fought the original American Revolution, it would be even less, comparatively, today, if we begin this revolution before all peaceful options have been exhausted.

Indeed, even after the hostilities began then, the delegates of the Continental Congress and the Continental Army extended an olive branch to King George. That King refused the gesture and the rest is history, violent and deadly history that began truly before Americans were ready for the "success" that would follow. Surely if they were prepared for the events that took place they would have prepared the slave states for a the necessary economic changes that would come with a necessary prohibition of slaver. For, how can one declare equality and liberty for all while tacitly condoning and in even in some instances actively involved in slavery?

They were not ready for the liberty they fought so valiantly for and because of this they found themselves in the unenviable position of compromise. In military terms, compromise is not good. Compromise was not good for the U.S when it came to slavery either and if it were, there never would have been a Civil War. A war that killed more Americans than all other wars Americans had fought up to that point and after. At least 600,000 Americans were killed during the Civil War. World War I, considered to be the deadliest war ever fought, only killed an estimated 117,000 Americans out of the estimated 15 million who were killed over all in that war. World War II was far deadlier for Americans with an estimated 300,000 killed but combine the two totals of those two world wars and it is clear that the deadliest enemies to Americans are Americans themselves.

Know thy enemy, know thyself

My point here, is that we are not looking at a revolution breaking away from dependence upon a nation across the ocean we are talking about civil war and civil war, regardless of where it is fought, is a very bloody and painful war that can be and no doubt will be devastating for this country. Consider, also, how such a war would leave the U.S. vulnerable to invasion by foreign lands and even further consider how the United Nations might react to a civil war in the U.S. I do not ask all of you to consider this to discourage the talk of revolution, but to consider the absolute necessity of a sound strategy that guarantees victory and not defeat.

To hold faith that there are plenty of patriotic Americans who will answer to the call of battle when the time comes is not nearly as strong, militarily as to hold faith in diplomacy until all faith in that diplomacy has been rejected and shattered. Consider Carl von Clauswitz dialectical approach to war and his determination that:

"War is merely a continuation of politics"

-Carl von Clausewitz-

There is much politicking that needs to be done before we go to war, indeed if we go to war. We do have a Constitution set in place that has afforded We the People, many avenues of revolution including a jurisprudence where even still the rights of individuals are given more credence than this thread might allow. Would it be such a disappointment if we had a velvet revolution where the people peacefully took back America and demanded that the rule of law be obeyed by our rouge politicians? Would it be such a disappointment if we could indeed subdue our enemies without at all fighting? It may not be possible, perhaps not even probable, but the probability of successful violent revolution demands we try.

And finally there was peace but we all knew it wouldn't last

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Like it is.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I was not in the military, but I am with you. You are not alone. In this era of "oh no I don't want to be on a terror list", well I just don't care. As you can tell by my avatar, Patrick Henry was a terrorist. 3%

Many in my family lost their lives for this country. I am not going quietly into the night watching it all go down the drain.

If you came to this country looking for freedom, you came to the right place. Our country was founded by fans of liberty. They came here largely to escape the European big brother. Many came here to escape the Asian big brother. It matters not where you originated, in your DNA is the will to fight to be free. We are the sons and daughters of liberty, rebels, freedom fighters, pirates, pioneers, and cowboys.

There is a knee jerk reaction in this country. It is bred into all of us. We all know. When tyranny starts to make a stand, we don't call congress, we don't ask our elected officials not to pass a big brother bill, we go to the gun shop. We know that the gov't better not screw with us, or we will just erase it and make a new one. We don't need a patriot movement, it just is.

www.orlandosentinel.com...

American gun owners buy about 7 billion rounds of ammunition yearly, according to the National Rifle Association. It has been warning its several million members that Obama favors raising taxes on bullets to make them prohibitively expensive.

If the government has any doubt, about what would happen to them in case of an uprising, they only need to go to northern Missouri on opening day of deer season. It is insane. It would be over in a matter of hours.

I think that a lot of money is spent on propaganda, to make people feel like there would be no winning a war against the gov't as they have all the fancy weapons. Too bad most of the fancy weapons would get stolen, turned around and used against them.

The only people that would actually fight the American people are foreign troops, UN peace keepers, and foreign Mercs. Granted it is a large number of people. But I am not scared.

Blue helmet=10 point deer. If we can remember that it will be over very fast.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
We ain't gonna take it! Definitely one of the better songs that has been in my library! Thanks for sharing!

Personally my plan at the moment is to formally withdraw from the system and declare myself a sovereign individual.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join