It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Response to 'Climategate' question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I'm pretty disturbed by this.

Unlike other examples, this guy merely asked a question.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I for one am not surprised.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Fascism is here. I was just at another thread about how the new President of the EU said that 2009 is the first year of Global Governance, pretty freaky stuff.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Disband the pathetic Un-United Nations already!!! They do nothing but half-arsed jobs at whatever missions they happen to be tasked with, and countries such as the United States (As well as others), are always left time-and-again with cleaning up the messes which the UN was too feeble minded and ill-prepared to cope with.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Based on his hostile response and his unwillingness to repent of his obvious academic fraud, if he is part of the global warming coverup, he needs to be fired immediately. We shouldn't have to take this lying load of crap lying down.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Censorship.. lame. I know things are going against what we as a human being want. Sometimes I would rather classify myself as something else to enjoy the virtues that we have. Here we are.. monkeys if you will.. lol.. anyhow

This video shows just how things are going politically worldwide. It all revolves around something.. nwo perhaps sure. Everyone has dreamt of world denomination .. is that a word? lol.

I hate it when good questions go unchecked and biased and covere'd up for the expense of the speaker and the "control". Everything is relative and we try to control every aspect of the world each day... and we should really let some things go as they are... because it won't change.. at least right now. This video reminds me of a few police aggression videos i've seen, especially the "don't taze me bro!" video heh..

cheers!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Disgusting... these Fascist SOBs are pushing hard.. I can only hope that we as a people will persevere and, when the time is appropriate for our own safety, push back even harder.

And we thought the Bush years were scary.......

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Originally posted by Rockpuck
And we thought the Bush years were scary.......

Exactly.

I screamed the loudest in those years, precisely because I understood the slippery slope we were headed towards....

Now there is no telling how far it will go.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by loam]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Wow, the debate really is over.

This is unbelievable tyranny we are facing.

That is an absolutely shocking video. BLATANT TYRANNY!

There is a threshold coming. You can either accept it, and live on your knees, or not.

These guys cooked the data, lied, and are now attempting to enslave us all via supranational carbon police force.

This is such insanity. This entire fiasco is completely twisted, this reality is truly insane.

new topics

top topics

join