It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VIDEO* Global Governance - EU President Admits One-World Government is Here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Why would any of us, including yourself, be 'happy' about living in the end times? Did you read the Book of Revelations? If we're really living in the end times, there's a lot NOT to look forward to.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thats clip is kind of old, but it is a 'different' one as it doesnt have that huge red BBC 'lower third' covering half the screen.

World Rulers Calling for Global NWO: 2009 In Review, and more.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

I don't interpret the end times as a physical representation of what is to be. How I interpret the end times is a spiritual ending, coupled with some physical signs of how this will play out. It's just my interpretations of why this new world order is pivotal in carrying us to the final changes that will need to happen. It will be the jolt that wakes up the majority of the sheep.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

From what I was taught, granted I did horrible in my Daniel class, is that the dream of the statue is something that has already past, with the iron section being the Romans, who near ruled the world with an iron fist, only for their kingdom to be broken up into 10 smaller countries after the fall of Rome.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A "one world" government is bound to happen. Sorry folks.

I still believe in continental, "current" country, regional, state, district, and county laws.

Why?

It makes culture.

The thing I am most afraid of years down the road is that there will be no culture.

It is our job as the citizens to make sure whoever takes the big chair follows the line of justice.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This just boils my blood.

For so long they tried to hide the fact of global governance or the N.W.O. but now it seems like the enjoy flaunting it in our faces, showing us how little power we have to stop this from coming about.

This is like the British colonies who have their own government, but still rely on the queen for anything just to go above the heads of the people and the politicians.

Where was the vote for this?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nematode
Where was the vote for this?

When they live by the golden rule they don't need a vote, they just do it.

The "golden rule" they live by?

He who has the gold, makes the rules.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I am totaly against loosing the Constitution but at the same time if their were the same freedomes aforded in a one world government what would be the negitive effects on our lives? Im not trying to be sarcastic but everyone always says no to this but Never really explains why?

I love America and don't want to change but I can't help but wonder what if it would be benificial to us? Would it help our economy? Would it stop wars? Or would it cause more?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
In order for a world government to be beneficial to the human race in the least, a massive change must occur within the minds of us all and the power of the world cannot stay in the hands of the few but must be given to all...
SO we are all truly accountable for what we have done to this planet and for what needs to be done in order ascend to that next level of civilization

Ya know michio kaku's classification of universal civilizations.

Type 0,I,II,III civilizations
We are level 0 at the moment and the only way to get to the next level is to unite as a species and look to the frontiers of space as a whole.
The only way I see doing this is where ever you are in the world you must get as many people as you can and have them get their people and so on and so forth and we must use our rights as a species to get these tyrannical jews(sry term me and my friends use for people who walk along the lines of douchebaggery lol)out of office and of course throw the office out with them lol and put a better adjusted system for this generation and for all the days ahead in its place. With which I have put some thought into and have come up with something that should work pretty well.

MOVING ON! LOL as far as the iron and clay thing goes Rome very well could have been the iron and all that, but that only means Armageddon is close or it already happened(the dark ages, maybe?). I think the iron might be the the whole military complex or even the mentality that brought about such a despicable thing and the clay would have to be of course environmentalism, the hopes of peace that comes with it, of course the millions behind the movement and yes this would be a very brittle mixture, Indeed. it even seems that it has already occurred and its only a matter of time before the people that make up the clay snap and the whole structure comes crashing down,but of course iron being iron the pieces will still be there ruling over the dust that once was the path of righteousness and peace. Now I say instead of getting angry and fighting like many are preparing to do(breaking the clay),prepare to just survive, because yes the end will come but with that end there will be a beginning and the better prepared you are the chance of you living to see that new day will be greater, of course.

Now this is the point where ascension comes in. In order for us to make it as a species we must cast our narrow mindedness aside and think about more than the small petty stuff and think of ways to always better yourself, the ones around you, and the planet itself. I know it seems like a lot but it really isnt and it will make you happier about your life and the world around you( Instead of saying you hate this place and this that and the other. I know we have all said it at least once.lol_javascript:icon('
'))
Now im not trying to tell anyone how to live their life but arent you guys sick of the bull? I know I am.
Peace,
JC

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
also i wanted to say something about the world become automated. For those that have seen the movie walle should know that this wouldnt exactly be a great idea..LOL

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose

From what I was taught, granted I did horrible in my Daniel class, is that the dream of the statue is something that has already past, with the iron section being the Romans, who near ruled the world with an iron fist, only for their kingdom to be broken up into 10 smaller countries after the fall of Rome.

The statue represents the final empire of the Anti-Christ and it is showing that the empire will encompass some or all of the land that was the past great empires.

It will be the Babylonian, Grecian, Persian and Roman Empires all rolled into one yet their will be Ten Nations in the Union. Trust me when I say this, Russia is the power behind the Gog-Magog alliance. Russia and Iran will start this whole mess by attacking Israel with the intentions of mass Genocide of the Jews again.

It will be the Jews and Israel who pounces this time. That will be the Anti-Christ go signal to make the false peace deal with Israel and then he will build his union mighty strong to try and take over the rest of the world. To Whats left of the U.S. and a renewed Christian Russia destroy him and his Dragon (China). All of China will be set ablaze from a knock out punch by the former old foes.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciencious observer
also i wanted to say something about the world become automated. For those that have seen the movie walle should know that this wouldnt exactly be a great idea..LOL

Well it is a fact of where we are at in humanity. We stand on the cusp of automating all industry. Our problem then becomes how do we earn money? The monetary system is what is holding us back, and which is also keeping the power elite in charge. We stand on the brink of the system collapsing at some point after this world power begins to take hold.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

The Dream of the Gentile King Nebuchadnezzar that Daniel interpreted for him...
...has proven true...
...Babylon was succeeded by Medes/Persian empire, then Greece then Rome...
...and the feet and toes are made of iron and clay...
...meaning that the world will never again be united under a single political entity.

"And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. Daniel 2:41-42

Then notice the plurality of 'kings' in the prediction at the end...

"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." Daniel 2:44

These EU and global 'kings' will attempt to defy the prophecy as did Nebuchadnezzar...
...and it won't be a pretty time...
...but it will never happen.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

the last kingdom was talking about rome.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Max_TO

Yes I believe this is the case...which means if you believe in the bible. We are at the end of the end times. Awesome time we are living in wouldn't you say?

where in the bible does it speak to this please?
I would like to know where it says that a global government and global management and a one world government signifies the end of times.

If you can please show me the passage of scripture and context with it I would much appreciate it. thanks.

The bible is a collection of 66 manuscripts written by 44 authors.

Although written over 3000 years...
...they work together a bit like a hologram...
...where all the details are contained in each part of the whole...
...but the image is more dense or complete when viewing the whole.

The end has been predicted since the beginning...
...and all the pieces are falling into place right now for it to happen soon...
...following is a little bit of the hologram.

Jesus outlined a summary of the progression of events here in Matthew 24:1-14ff

Matthew 24:1-14 Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. 2 But he answered them, "You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another, that will not be thrown down." 3 As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will this be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?" 4 And Jesus answered them, "Take heed that no one leads you astray. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, `I am the Christ,' and they will lead many astray. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not alarmed; for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places: 8 all this is but the beginning of the birth-pangs. 9 "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation, and put you to death; and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then many will fall away, and betray one another, and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 12 And because wickedness is multiplied, most men's love will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come.

A sequence of events follows this declaration.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash

the last kingdom was talking about rome.

Go read the text...Rome is followed by a kingdom comprised of remnants of Rome (Iron) and other nations (Clay)...
...which is what we have right now.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
There is a strange saying that has been passed down through my family for centuries, it reads like this, "And shall rise the world united, under one religion and one creed, to each his own will be sung from the Constantinople to Shanghai, the woman of Liberty will scream fire from the sky upon the tentacles of Muhammad, all will be of greed and vengeance, the blood shall run from Prussia to Cape Town, when the Ancients shall end time".

Does anyone know what this could mean? My guess has always been that it means a one world government. I have an old relative who was King of Germany back in the 11th century, some where in that time frame, i don't know his name either, but it comes from that side of my family so I wonder if he had any visions.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Pretrib rapture is garbage that is promoted by money-grubbing con men. Don't believe me? Just Google "Pretrib Rapture Dishonesty," "Pretrib Hypocrisy," and "Appendix F: Thou Shalt Not Steal." Nuff said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join