It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VIDEO* Global Governance - EU President Admits One-World Government is Here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The title says it all , so what do you think ??

I wonder , just how do other nations view this issue ? Is Europe more open to the idea of world government then us here in the West ?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Yes I believe this is the case...which means if you believe in the bible. We are at the end of the end times. Awesome time we are living in wouldn't you say?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Whats the reference in the Bible to global governance and the coming end times?

Just curious to see what it says ...

Skyfreak

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

contenderministries.org...
Scroll down the page a bit and you'll read this...

"PLANS FOR THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

The United Nations, World Trade Organization, International Criminal Court, UN peacekeeping/police force, numerous UN NGO's, and other agencies are preliminary steps to the formation of a one world government. We now have the communications technology, transportation, and the pro-globalization media necessary to usher in the one world government headed by the antichrist. The increasing terrorist threat and the middle east conflict will only speed up the formation of this governing body as fear and promises of better security make more people willing to give up their national sovereignty for global governance."

Don't stop there though! Maybe this will be the first step to inspire you to consider what God is trying to tell us!

It has made a huge difference in my life as far as understanding what's happening!(And given me peace,in spite of all the chaos and despair to come.)

(Just beware of any Pre-Tribulation "Rapture" theories you come across! It's a lie! I can't believe how many otherwise seemingly spirit-led ministries preach this!)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
www.fossilizedcustoms.com...

This is the truth about the New World Order!...(The Jesuit Nwo!)

It fits in perfectly with the topic of this thread,and is so important it should not be overlooked!

The pieces are all starting to fit,as planned!

In fact,I started a thread about this once,but it didn't get anywhere!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-12-2009 by On the Edge]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Here is another vid of the EU calling for , 'New World Governance' .

It would seem that there are so many different organizations working towards a global governance one has to wonder if we can we avoid it ?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm not really into religion or anything, I've only been to a church service of any kind twice in my life. But I do believe in God, but I'm not a christian or identify with any religious domination. Okay now with that said I would like to point this out.

Here is the Link to Daniel 2. Okay now if you scroll down too I guess you would call it passage 39 and read through to 43 this what it says:

39 "After you, another kingdom will rise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

There is more if you read the whole page, but basically this says this is going to be the last kingdom before God returns and establishes his kingdom. What I find interesting is that this new "kingdom" is going to be made from iron and clay and it says it doesn't mix well.

Now what doesn't mix well that could be considered iron and clay? Industry and environmentalism. I'm still looking through some stuff and still formulating my theory, but this is just some food for thought. If you believe it then you do if not then fine you don't I'm not trying to change your view just give something to think about.

Now with all that said. I find it fascinating how accurate this actually is, but is it self fulfilling prophecy? I don't know but I'm sure some people that know more about the bible can tell us more. Also the fact that they said 2009 is the first year of global governance. Interesting.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

You are bang on. Environmentalism and Industry do not mix. But the tool that allows all this to occur is the current world monetary system that funnels money upwards at all times. Why does it funnel upwards? Because it's designed to keep us always working in a slave type rat race. Our monetary system says that in order become rich you must exploit the work of another person for less than the value of their work.

However, we have outgrown the monetary system as we are in a time frame now where if we truly wanted it everything could be automated. But we can't do that as nobody would have a job. So you have to have industry that relies on labor, but we are depleting the resources of the planet by having an individualized class society. Everything is made to fall apart to keep people employed. It's not a matter of environmentalism as much as the root cause is associated with the profit/loss monetary structure.

If everything were automated like farming and transportation logistics what would we do? The PTB wants us to argue about politics so that we miss the point that they control us with a profit/loss monetary system.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

That is very true. But to answer your question about what would do if everything was automated? People would go about growing their own food as a hobby and being philosophers and we would be taught how to be thinks and the human race would progress decades in a matter of a few years every few years.

That is the thing about the whole prophecies and all that is that I firmly believe that we has a human race has not progressed because of people wanting to control other people. For instance look at the progress we have made is just a century when people were allowed to be free and not burned at the stake for whatever reason. Imagine where we could be if people were allowed to be free thinkers.

Now maybe you can also answer this question and point me the section in the bible that confirms this. Isn't there something in the bible about that kingdom also being a mixture of religion and control like the Holy Roman Empire?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

www.watchmanbiblestudy.com...

I just wanted to say that you might enjoy this site alot.

It covers most everything!

(But whatever you study,please watch out for the "rapture" lie! The only taking away of Christians before "the last trump" would likely be the result of this...educate-yourself.org...)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Well this is my stance about the bible. I believe the bible has had a lot of stuff added to it in order to turn it into more of a control mechanism rather than a book of guidance, which is what it really is. One main key part is the whole you need to give 10% of your earning to the church, plus I believe a bunch of stuff about God smiting people has been blown way out of proportion. That is why most of the bible has a lot of doom and death in it playing off of peoples fears. You might disagree with me but that is just my opinion on it.

But as I said I'm working on my theory I'm still gathering information for it so I'll send you a U2U about it when I get it finished.

Now to kind of pull it back on topic, the NWO doesn't last very long and by it's very design it cannot succeed, it is too big of a bureaucracy to actually be sustainable and feasible. Not to mention in any form it is the epitome of evil. Competition is what helps us grow and also allows us to find out who we are it also tests us and allows us to progress one structural body over-ruling us all is destined to destroy us all.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Your best tool for studying the Bible is Prayer!

I'm not trying to "tell you what to do"!...But you seem insightful enough to know God will help you to grow in His wisdom if you will ask!

May He bless you abundantly for drawing near to His word!

I will look forward to hearing from you!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think, that I'm not going to take it.

Let them bring it, and when they fall flat on their faces, looking up at who knocked them down. They will see me.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
"There is no wisdom,no plan,no insight that can succeed against the Lord."
Proverbs 21:30

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,who put darkness for light and light for darkness,who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

I could go on,of course!

The point is,there is a God and there will be justice.

How long we have to wait is up to Him!

In the meantime,it's gonna get rough! Prepare for the worst!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I remmeber a revolution started after someone said "let them eat cake". Now it's "Let them eat carbon taxes".
How about "eat my AK?"

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Now, NOBODY can say world government is a "wacky conspiracy". i mean just read any article praising obama/g20/carbon credits. they WANT this stuff.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Its making a way for the antichrist to come into play. One religion, one government, one currency Read Rev.13:7 and Daniel 7:23. And we see this coming into play as we speak. Mikhail Gorbachev made the term famous,
and Pope John Paul II referred to it repeatedly. In the September 12, 1990
issue of the Chicago Tribune, our former president George Bush said, “Iraq
is the first test for the New World Order.” The decision has been
made to establish an interdependent community of nations that will rule the
world under United Nations authority. On January 13, 1990, the Indianapolis Star carried the headline
“Turkey Will Cut Off Flow of Euphrates for One Month.” The article stated
that a huge reservoir had been built by Turkey. While filling up the reservoir,
the flow of the Euphrates would be stopped for one month and a concrete
plug for a diversion channel built. Read REV. 16:12

I hope this helps you....and remember Our Lord's salvation plan Act 2:38-39 this is the first church. After Jesus ascended to heaven then the Holy Ghost came upon them even Mary was in the upper room and they ALL spake in a different language!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Now, NOBODY can say world government is a "wacky conspiracy". i mean just read any article praising obama/g20/carbon credits. they WANT this stuff.

No. The theories are all about one world government of communistm/etc where civilians are slaves and that kind of stuff.
In the current situation there is no conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Max_TO

Yes I believe this is the case...which means if you believe in the bible. We are at the end of the end times. Awesome time we are living in wouldn't you say?

where in the bible does it speak to this please?
I would like to know where it says that a global government and global management and a one world government signifies the end of times.

If you can please show me the passage of scripture and context with it I would much appreciate it. thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join