It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot in the northwoods? Camera picks up strange image near Remer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Bigfoot in the northwoods? Camera picks up strange image near Remer

www.twincities.com

Tim Kedrowski and his sons, Peter and Casey, are not pushovers for Bigfoot stories, but a frame on a game trail camera set up on their hunting land north of Remer has left them in a quandary.

"To us, it's very hard because we lean toward the skeptical type," Kedrowski said in a telephone interview from his Rice, Minn., home.

But after checking with neighbors and any other hunters who might have been walking through the dense woods at 7:20 p.m. on the rainy night of Oct. 24, he said they couldn't imagine what else the image could be.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
YES! ANOTHER BIGFOOT SIGHTING!

This looks like some good imagery, almost as good as the footage in that old case from along time ago.

It looks like the same look as that other footage I was talking about earlier. (I can't remember the name)

"Casey Kedrowski said he and his brother had gone out to the family's hunting shack prior to deer season to bring in firewood and make other preparations. They set up a game trail camera to see what might be wandering around their property. "

www.twincities.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I hope it's real. I'm a huge bigfoot fan. But the thing in the photo looks too much like an average guy in a bad costume to me.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Most creative use of a bear costume ever, IMO. Notice how there is absolutely no definition to the leg. It's like a pant leg. To be more specific the pat leg of a furry costume.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg
Most creative use of a bear costume ever, IMO. Notice how there is absolutely no definition to the leg. It's like a pant leg. To be more specific the pat leg of a furry costume.
Now that I look at it closer you know what it looks like? Someone in all black with a ski mask.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Looks like a hoax to me.

Looks like somebody in a costume. Probably one of the worst trail camera pics I have seen.

Why do bigfoot pics always got to be so fuzzy and unclear?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It only took me a few seconds to see that the pic is a complete and utter fake. It looks like someone in a suit. It looks nothing like nor does it seem to move like the creature in the Patterson footage from the 60s. That in my opinion was the only real footage of any bigfoot creature I've ever seen. 40 years ago there is NO WAY anyone could have duplicated those female breasts on a suit, nor would they go to the trouble.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg

I have to agree. It just doesn't look right. It looks like a guy in fuzzy bell-bottoms and work gloves.
There is no musculature, even though you can count the fingers.

I don't understand the satisfaction people get out of a trick like this.

If I'm wrong, well... sorry.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged in the off-chance that this is legit and not a hoax.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
already a thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The person is wearing gloves

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It sort of looks like an average person wearing a black overcoast, with black pants and gloves (Along with a hood pulled up over their head).

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
already a thread;

HA, I knew it! Lol, I guess I should have read the entire page before even replying

----Two Liner----

[edit on 12-11-2009 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I say man in an black outfit with gloves and a hood. Probably some wierdo survivalist just out messing around. A very tall man in a black oufit. I've alwys figured that bigfoot really is a group of mountain men who skulk around in furs and live off nature. Some of these guys might also be members of a fugitive underground (see author Ken Abaygo for more info).

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It dosnt look right at all...it looks like someone , a human, i some kinda rain wear gear, or like how seamen dress when going offshore to catch shrimp, fish ect..
It* also appears to be too upright, just like a human. Its back inst all lurched over like a chimps is...it def appears to be as erect as a human standing.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
already a thread;

I think member 'Frogs' nailed it on the other thread.
The guy just fell asleep in his tree stand.
Thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Definitely a man or woman in a suit. Like others have said before me, look at the straight pants legs with no definition of muscle.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I am embarrassed to even see this article and picture on Coast to Coast Website, as well as this website.

AS Fake as they come.

I believe that there is a so called Bigfoot, but, "Come On?!!!"

Look at the stride, gate, and lack of definition, especially the leg(s).

Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake!, as Elaine says!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Yeah this is an ongoing problem with things of a mystical nature. Ya just cant quite make em out. Kinda like UFO's,and Nibiru/ planet X stuff

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Perhaps this is the legendary "Bigface" refered to by Bender Bending Rodriguez when he tried to get Fry out of his tent in the middle of the night by yelling "Hey Fry, it's me, Bigface!" because it clearly and most certainly is NOT a picture of Bigfoot.

)and I am on no way surprised Coast to Coast AM had this on their website and was probabaly treating it as if it were legitimate. They have truly gone downhill since Art retired.)

new topics

top topics

join