It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And if Nibiru Does Come? What Then?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have been reading Nibiru threads for days now, stories on the Phenomena over Norway, hundreds of differing opinions, opinions of Cover Up, so many thoughts, so many ideas, but you have to eventually face up to the question, what if.

If your reading this expecting all kinds of evidence, forget it, what I offer is my spiritual insight, I am hoping for you to share your Spiritual insight also, what do the events of recent months mean to you? how has it made you feel, does it scare you? do the words of others scare you?

I am not offering the truth either, what I hope to offer are words of Wisdom, Comfort for some, fear for others, and again BS to the few.

I have always lived my life based on the teachings of the people who surrounded me all my life, some of you call them Witches, or Sorcerers, I simply called them my Family, my Mother was one of the Wisest people I have ever met, and others who taught me their ways without exception where amongst the finest, Loving, Moral people anyone could wish to meet, I was always taught that to judge another is to judge myself, very similar to the Christian story when Jesus was said to have declared, Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone, meaning how can I pass down punishment in any form, when I too have done things which can have the same punishment thrown upon me, even though the crime may be different, it should still hold the same consequence, so by me doing so, I am hiding behind lies.

Always honor another Mans Temple.

We have an influx right now, not just here but growing Worldwide on current events, from the huge spiral over Norway, missing images off Satellites, Pandemic alerts not making sense, and vaccines accused of being designed to hurt us, the latest being the conference in Copenhagen being a cover for something more sinister, needing the World leaders to get together and work out a strategy, a strategy designed for what? is anyones guess, I am sure opinions will be given as to why.

The subject of Nibiru, has resurfaced, not that it went away, it just slowed down for a while, now and then new supposed evidence popping up in the form of Video's Photographs from a Telescope in the Antarctic, no lack of said evidence really, seems to be overwhelming, but yet again it has caused a wave of fear to rise again, people afraid, not wanting the end to come, WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN and so fourth.

But let me ask you this.

If it is the end, is there a single thing we can do to change it? NO! if it is being hidden from us, you get the excuse they are trying to protect us, but protect us from what exactly? surely we need to know so we can make the most of the time we have left, maybe even to find the Love that seems to be missing in so many lives, to know the truth would mean, Soldiers being brought home to be with Family, people thinking about those who are lonely, perhaps even doing something to change that, sharing what we have to help the starving of the World to spend their last days without suffering, just for one moment, think of all the things in this World which would be unnecessary if the end of life as we know it was about to happen.

If there is something the World needs to be aware of, something which will effect every single one of us, no matter who you are, how rich or poor you are, what would change in your life? would you try and make that time better for those around you just by offering a smile, or by stopping and having a conversation with someone you have walked past for years, or would you simply continue as you have been, striving to make life work better for you, especially in these times where it is those who have little, who do everything to aid those who have too much, really truthfully would you change?

Moving on to when or if the time comes, the fear of Death surrounds all of us every second we are awake, for some even in our Dreams, but what is Death really? what has made you so afraid of it?

Everything that exists in the Universe, is made up of the exact same things, we look different, but in reality, what makes a Star a Star, is what makes us a living organism, from the tiniest microscopic creature, to Elephants and Humans, we are all made up of exactly the same Atoms, we are just configured differently, which is what makes everything unique in every shape or form, those Atoms can not be destroyed, they can only change form, they still exist but in another existence.

Even the Sciences we are yet as a Race to Understand will never change that fact, I believe that if the Universe where to end today, all the Atoms that make it up, will still exist in another shape or form, people can come along and deny it, but it is the basics of Science, that allows determinations about possibilities possible, all of it is used every single day, by Mathematicians, Biologists, Doctors, Physicists the list is endless, and every day, they all do their work knowing how it works and how they can use it to do their work, thinking of the future and using it to develop new and magnificent items or devices to make the next machine to build a machine until we get to what we want to achieve.

How can life be any different? if we cease to exist in this form, Life has to go on, because what you are made from is indestructible, imagine joining with all the other Atoms in the Universe and all of a sudden knowing everything because of that link, some have called it ascension, but in truth who really knows, but not a single part of you dies apart from the body, the important part the energy has to continue.

So when you really delve into the whole picture, the only fear is the pain, and the not knowing for sure, I do guarantee one day we will know, because Death comes to everyone, it's the fear which we need that keeps us here as long as we are, without the fear, we would put ourselves into harms way every day, some do already of course, but they survive using protection in many forms, but it is the fear that makes them wear that protection, the rest comes from the need for excitement or adrenalin.

All of us live our lives to the best of our ability, on the most part for the benefit for others around us as well as ourselves, and there are those who live their lives just for themselves, which is fine, as long as it does not interfere with anyone else not wishing to be part of it, if we where all the same, the World would be a very sad and boring place to be, and yes for some it is just that, we can help if we wanted too, some of us do, some of us want to but cant, some of us just don't want too, it's a personal choice, we make excuses, but there are reasons for those excuses, only each of us know those reasons.

We live in societies where there are rules and laws, we might not agree with them, but on the most part they are there because we need them, then there are laws which make us afraid, stupid laws and rules, which seemed to be designed to work for those who make them, more than for any other reason, but we gave those people the right to make those rules by electing them, we can always elect someone else, and keep doing it until we have life the way we want it, but that is unlikely, because we all are different and want different things.

There are places on Earth where the people don't have our choices, put yourself in their position for a second in your mind, how lucky are we really? some would say it isn't our problem, but in reality it is exactly our problem, it is those we gave the power to, who connived and conspired against their leaders, to make it impossible to Govern and grow like we have, through debt and exploitation we took what they had, and left them no way to negotiate with us for the resources needed, some Tree's for some food, some Gold for help bring clean water, some Copper for anything else you may need to live like we do.

There are truly places on Earth where the need to remove the oppressing Leaders would bring applause from the Whole World, Places like Burma, and an endless list of African Countries where whole families are wiped out because of their differing opinion.

I ask again, if Nibiru is real, shouldn't we stop that suffering? it's needless now, but even more so if it's all to end, why not give everyone the chance to find civility and Love, to spend time with each other while we count down to our final days? War would be a completely pointless exercise, what would there be to fight for? if your a Soldier would you continue to fight?

If the threat of the World ending would stop all of the suffering and pull people together for the benefit of all, why cant we do it before we discover the truth about such an event? we have discussions on World overpopulation, and talk about deliberate attempts to kill Billions of people, yet a small step towards prevention of that would be to allow contraception, that would allow a reversal of the growing population, it would certainly bring down the birth rate being more than the Death rate in almost every Country on the Planet, if one man on this Planet, would give permission to use birth control, it would be a huge step to stability, just one man has the final say on that one point.

Where have we been led too? Different faiths, different beliefs, yet all with in truth the same God, a God I personally refuse to believe would condemn us to eternal suffering for mistakes, yet the fear of just that drives most of the Planet in different Faiths, should not our creator Love us unconditionally? which from the bottom of my heart I believe they do, every single one of us.

You will all be welcomed in my place of peace, with no catches.

Thank you for reading.

Brightest Blessings to you all, whoever your God may be.

And again no this is not a Religion bashing event either, whatever your Faith, Belief, skin Colour, or kinks, you have as much right to an opinion as any other person who may wish to comment, all are welcome, but leave the bashing at the door.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

the fear of Death surrounds all of us every second we are awake, for some even in our Dreams, but what is Death really? what has made you so afraid of it?
I'm not afraid of death...but I'm afraid of the pain I might feel...ouch!

If the threat of the World ending would stop all of the suffering and pull people together for the benefit of all, why cant we do it before we discover the truth about such an event?
That's exactly right...we should live every day like it's our last no matter if it's our last or not. I live in a country town...and everyone is a lot more peaceful and nice...most strangers I walk past will say hello, or if I say hello, I get a friendly hello back. I hate going to the city because everyone seems stressed out and/or a lot meaner, or just really stuck up...they can't even exert some common decency. I once asked a women for the time and she gave me a little "Hmmpphhh"...turned her head and walked away like she was the most important person in the world and I wasn't worth speaking to...a smiling face is a rare thing to see around a city, well compared to a country town there's a great difference. I find it hard to approach anyone in a city because everyone seems to be aggravated and hostile.

In the end, I have no hope for humanity, we are too far gone, and I quite frankly couldn't care if we got wiped out in the next 10 seconds. It wouldn't really make a difference to anything, we aren't "special"...we don't have any sort of pre-determined destiny...we are nothing...and the universe is probably better off without us...

[edit on 11/12/09 by CHA0S]

[edit on 11/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Sometimes I feel the same way, I look around and see the way people are to each other, being mean, ignoring each other, total lack of patience, and I think why do we bother, maybe it would be better if it all ended.

But then I see a glimmer of hope, and it could be many things, from someone opening a door for a complete stranger, someone stopping to help someone who is obviously distressed, when I pick my Daughter up from School, I see kids running out with a picture they had drawn for their Parents, and they are so proud and feel like they have accomplished something, it's those moments I get the need to keep fighting.

I think back to the 1970's things where so different back then, I dunno it seemed to be more peaceful, no fear of walking the streets, you could smile at kids and there would be nobody thinking you where some deviant trying to hurt them.

The World is so full of suspicion these days, and really I cant blame people, because we seem to have created a bubble for ourselves to live in, we complain and we whine, never stopping to think just how lucky we really are.

People hail taxi's and treat the drivers like their personal slaves, because the mentality is, I'm paying, so ill treat you like dirt, when we shop, we get a sense of being watched everywhere we go, there is no trust anymore.

It's a shame that we need to get a Kick up the backside to get people to look around, if just once, people would sit on a bench and for 10 minutes, watch what is happening around them, let their imaginations run wild, and watch the faces of people, see the smiles, the frowns, wonder why, it does and would make a small difference.

I lived in Winslow AZ for a few years, just a small community, I was so surprised by the way I was treated, at first it was a bit frosty, being a stranger with a funny accent, I understood, but people began to whisper and talk, and within a month I was being invited for dinner, asked to BBQ's, people would go out of their way to help me find my way, within 6 months I could traverse the desert alone, because people had taught me how to survive out there.

One time I was out in my Jeep maybe 15 miles from nowhere, I was due to go to a party that night, but my Jeep broke down, and I started walking towards town, someone had called the house to check on something and where told I was overdue, I have never been so releaved to see people in my life, they got a group together and came looking for me, they found me by tracking the marks the Jeep had made.

But the cities are different, people just do not care, they think everyone is trying to take what they have, or are going to hurt them, which is true to some extent, but opening a door for someone and them looking at you like your some kind of lunatic or psychopath is becoming more and more common,

As you said they have it in their heads they are the most important person in the World and how dare you step into their space or ask them something.

As a Race we have to change, we should not have to wait until the World is going to end to pull ourselves out of it.

What would be the point in running around screaming with your hands in the air shouting God help me, it would be a terrifying moment to discover there is nothing we can do, but it would also be a time to mend all those bridges, spend time with people, and enjoy, laugh, cry, and begin to Love again.

If the time does come, I am going to sit in a chair, watching the sky, a beer in one hand, and a special kind of cig in the other, and I am going to sing as loud as I can, and enjoy the moment.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
You don't sound like you're having any fun at all.

I have at least bought halfway, into almost every conspiracy on this
site, at one time or another.

I have never been in fear of any of it.

I may have gotten a little worried recently for loved ones. (swine)

Found away around that though.

I even started a thread on that one. To my surprise the thread took off
and became the best one I've done so far.
Not just in points but my thread was actually helping people.
That for me was one of the biggest spiritual lifts I have had in along time.
Soon I am going back and read that whole thread. I got such a big kick out of it.
There is no fear. Not of anything ever. You really should try Jesus Christ he has my endorsement.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

If the time does come, I am going to sit in a chair, watching the sky, a beer in one hand, and a special kind of cig in the other, and I am going to sing as loud as I can, and enjoy the moment.
Haha...right on...I'd probably do the exact same thing...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Personally i do not believe the nibiru story.

But something is going on behind the scenes.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I've read a lot of things about Nibiru.
I even read and watched some videos on youtube telling that it may not be real.
We are living in very epic times, so its very important that everyone stick with their beliefs.
If a new alien species come in with some sort of super advanced technology or any other stuff, our egos are going to be completely crushed, so its very important to know who you are, and what you stand for.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I am happy, I have plenty of fun, but my Spiritual side has taken a major role in my life, not in the sense people may think though.

Simply sitting alone in a wild secluded space, miles from anyone, and just listening, sometimes the feeling I can get is the greatest feeling in the World, almost (not literally) as if I can float, as if I can reach out and send a blanket of the same feeling everywhere I can think of, an incredible euphoric feeling like for those moments nothing matters, like I can hear every single person on Earth all talking at the same time, but no overwhelming.

It's similar when I go into Forests, it's so weird, but I always hear whispering, like everything there is alive, that's what makes me happy.

As for Jesus Christ, I have many friends who are Catholic, Church of England, Baptist, I even go with them sometimes to church, simply because I believe if I am to understand I need to take part, and same for them, they have been to ritual with me, and they do enjoy it immensely, I think they love the freedom of it, having nobody to answer too, just the joys of Nature and the magnificence of it.

What I have found though, is there is no more talk of helping our neighbors anymore, and I have to say, and I am sorry if I offend anyone, I really don't mean too, the idea of handing around a collection tray I find offensive, a box at the rear of a church should be enough for donations, I find the tray embarrassing for many there, who are watched as they place their offering onto it, it should be kept personal between God and the Patron, but that's just me.

But I really do have plenty of fun.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I am not sure I believe all the hype myself, but what I do believe, is that the Ancients knew something, they experienced something, and there is plenty of evidence which shows events such as the great flood happened.

There is plenty of evidence that history surrounding Ancient Civilizations has been covered up and hidden, and all we have is the word of a bunch of Grumpy old Scientists, who decide the fate of those Archaeologists try to present their findings to the World, there is a strong sense of foreboding amongst them to either tow the line, or lose our career, I want to know why? why do they strive to hide anything to do with the History of mankind, that knowledge belongs to us all, not just a few, how could we ever prevent mistakes made, if we don't understand the lessons.

You are right though, something is certainly happening behind the scenes, seems to have a lot of the Elite worried.

I am starting to believe the whole Carbon Tax plan, is a cover, to get the funding to build a safe haven for them to go, if they just took the money questions would be asked, if it was done with a tax in the open, what possible questions would there be? for them to be able to have a place to go, it needs to be huge, and well funded, what guise would be used to actually build it?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by silentassassin

I agree with you 100%, as long as your secure in who you are, then nothing can surprise you, you just need to stick to it and react the way you have prepared for.

However does not mean I would accept slavery, I would fight along side everyone else.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wow.

I applaud you for your wisdom and peace.

and for the special cigarettes, which i suppose we'll all be smoking in our last few minutes

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vyrox

LOL Vyrox !!! Your avatar is (cussing) hilarious. If Nibiru really comes in 2 years, we all probably don't have much to worry about until then...smoke 'em if you got 'em...relax and live it up.

If Niburu doesn't come...which I'm presently on the fence about because of all the crazy (cuss) that I read on this site...just make sure that you plan to lead a happy life in the future.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by polychronopolis]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
meh if it comes, i'll just fly away, it shall be simple really.

new topics

top topics

join