It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once apon a time men wore the pants and wore them well.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi There! Great topic! Really made me laugh. Anyway, i can soon see numeorus Facebook headlines e.t.c saying, 'I wear khakis' And its about time there was something that was aimed at men. And not so 'soft.'

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Ah I noticed your in Cali too... State of the Testicular Guillotine!!!!!!

I fear the inevitab;le reaction will be widespread civil war or war of any sort, a building up of pressure where Men as a whole just "react" one day

This of course is the worst possible scenario for women who basically loose all rights and freedoms and safety when men go berzerk...

So yeah, glad you recognize it and more people need to... cut off guys balls the time will come when either they ask for them back or take them or others come who will...

Like ISLAM, they might hate the freedoms we give women, but i'd say the ONLY reason they even try is.... the weakness of our men in general...

To many among that culture...they say they hate our women but the reality is they WANT them... and don't see a viable obstacle...

This will end badly I fear

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Science will never trump nature...

Maybe, MAYBE one day

There are bizarre technologies out there... you can Now actually have Orgasm Tissue placed into other parts of your body... like your hands... which is a very odd step away from anything we know of as sexuality.

But I do NOT think this technology will fail to cause insurrection and collapse, in other words most of the globes cultures are not ready for it and functioning on basic Mammalian terms...

So what I am saying is... Maybe you are correct in the course of time...

But long away, things will fail and fall, the tech has moved faster than our Spirit

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Real men can't have anything to call their own anymore.

I don't know why but that is how I feel. I can't wear jeans anymore because my freakin girlfriend is wearing one. Shes telling me to shave my little small beard. That small beard is the only thing differentiating me from her, how can I do that.

She is telling me to grow my hair long, she says I look pretty with long hair. She is telling me I should get my left year pierced. She is telling me to wear tight shirts and jeans.

Guess what I told her: F@%* 0Ff!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean I'm all for being one, meaning men and women being equal, but doesn't equal mean equal. You can't tell me A = B. Freakin A has boobs and B has SACKS. I'm soo pissed off at the world right now you can't imagine GRRRRRR.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Step away from the salad bar? Generally speaking the best "men" are the purest of heart and the clearest thinkers, and they don't eat animal corpses.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

OMG give me a break... in a thread basically about the feminization of men you espouse the BEST of us....basically being GIRLS.

I eat plenty of Salad with my STEAK

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by ReelView

Enjoy your salad nancy boy.

Just keep doing what your girlfriend tells you. I'm sure you look great in a skirt.

Now, play nice boys, he can't help it if all that estrogen in his soy burger has muddled his thinking. Therefore he is not a fair target since he can't fight back.

Wow, that was so mean and so not like me. I probably shouldn't post this but my frustration with this whole thing has me almost not caring. I'm sick of wearing the dockers around here. Here boys you can have them back. Now can you please give me back my lipstick and nail polish?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
reply to post by mopusvindictus

And yes as bad as it sounds we want to know we have some power of them to get them to do what we want using sex....

That was the beginning of the end for real men.

If a woman feels they can use sex as a weapon...they must not have met the right man. Personally I set the standard with my wife...she begs me.

Real men are not *snip*. Real men know how to tame that thang.

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Sat Dec 12 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

That send up some major red flags to me that someone is insecure about his masculinity. Men may not see it that way but as a woman I perceive that as being weak. Its one of those things where its not what you said, but how you said it type thing.
Your choice of language makes it seems as though you are over compensating for your insecurities.
If you had left out the "She begs me" and the last line you used, you would have been more respectable, confident and manly in my eyes.
Instead it just sounds like you are trying to prove something that's not there.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It all comes down to the Starship Captain you were raised under.

If you were lucky, as a young man, you raced home every afternnoon after school to absorb the many methods Captain James T. Kirk chose to Take Care Of Business.

James T. Kirk; he wore the pants, wasn't afraid to give an order, launch a few photon torpedoes, break out the hand to hand combat, and, I might add, lay the charm on with any female crew member or sassy alien that, perchance, caught his eye. And lest we forget, he was doing all this and more WHILE running a Starship.

Now, who was that other Starship Captain that ushered in this new age of 'manhood'?

Oh yes, Piccard...prancing around the galaxy in a one-piece jumpsuit and endlessly 'talking things over'.

Case closed.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

If you had left out the "She begs me" and the last line you used, you would have been more respectable, confident and manly in my eyes.
Instead it just sounds like you are trying to prove something that's not there.

Sorry you see it that way. Its all about perception aye?

Sorry if stating she begs me was the wrong verbage for you because if the begging goes on for to long without satisfaction then she gets quite angry.

Its funny I don't feel insecure...but your just some anonymous woman typing on the internet so why should I even bother answering? I already typed this much so might as well hit send.

Even if I was some poor sod that was unable to overcome this I would rather use my imagination and my hand than to be with a person that uses sex as a weapon.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Sorry you see it that way. Its all about perception aye?

Yup, exactly. But I think you misinterpreted what I said when I said get what they want using sex. I'm taking about showing a little cleavage to to get better service at home depot, or by flirting with a waiter to get a better table. Some women may use it venomously but for most women they do it to boost their self esteem. Women need to know men are sexually attracted to them. With holding sex for the sake of showing ones loved one who is in control, IMHO is wrong and it sounds to me like that's what you are doing. Yes woman do that all the time but that is not what I was talking about.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

With holding sex for the sake of showing ones loved one who is in control, IMHO is wrong and it sounds to me like that's what you are doing. Yes woman do that all the time but that is not what I was talking about.

Touche

I did not mean to come across that way, I just wanted to show that it works both ways.

The male has forgotten the power he wields. We are the essence of virility and should never forget it. Media has made a mockery of the ability for the man to project and make the world turn.

The world is suffering because of this lack of real direction and leadership.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
We both misunderstood each others intents. I am glad we were able to come to an understanding of where the other person was coming from. I judged you based on one post and I was wrong and I am sorry.
What is being done to men and their masculinity is wrong and I truly hope people wake up and realize the effects it has on both sexes.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Women have always had THAT power over men that keeps things balanced and is nothing to concern yourself over... it wouldn't actually be much fun if the playing field wasn't level.

What has been given to women AS POWER, is really just masculinity and labor repackaged, it's soulless for the majority of women and demasculinizing for men...

I have no issues with a Woman using a Woman's Power in regards to me, it will only be a good thing.

But Women being made into Men and Men acting like Women... this will have negative consequences...

Starting with the destruction of our children or utter absence of them.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Had to respond... Topic is relevant to my interests.

(Watch the whole thing before you respond)

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Does anyone else see the irony in this ad?

Appealing to your fashion sense to show your masculinity...Umm...Yeah...Now that's masculine!

I would think a confident man wouldn't give two flips about who is wearing what. You like what you like and that's it. If someone feels emasculated because their girlfriend wears jeans or because their wife works to support the family, they probably have some deeper issues they need to face. It seems like this ad would only appeal to 40-60 year old man who either feels insecure about himself or believes the world should be (or ever was) like some episode of Leave it to Beaver.

And please, khakis are manly? I don't even know any guys, gay or straight, that wear khakis. Much less anyone who likes to put on a pair of brown pleated pants so they can "get their hands dirty." In fact, the only real time anyone wears khakis is for work or the golf course, neither of which are inherently feminine.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Oh

well that's all a crock of bull

That's about the REAL Power women have , the power they posses the power that is their right and a guy complaining about that is A: a wimp and B: in crisis

A real man likes that and yeah lol, you should ask PERMISSION before you are in a position of power over someone else...

The submissive is after all actually the one in charge...

And yeah... WOMEN being allowed to be WOMEN in their own way are in charge...

That's okay...

Men not being allowed to be MEN is the issue at hand, that women are LESS in power is the issue, that they are being made weaker...into men, into slavery when they should be able when they choose to be mothers, nurturers is what is in question...

Dependence on a Woman is NOT weakness... we live every day in competition with other MEN... it's nice to have someone you can Bow to without disrespect or weakness, someone to serve... a Queen...

That disturbs me not the least...

What is in question here...

Is MEN that have no chivalry, no respect that expect to be served, that are sissies and weak and emotional like women

And Women that are like men, working, not nurturing, not feminine...

That's a LOSS of Power not a gain... a Loss of society and function and balance...

I LIKE a Powerful woman...

When her Power is Feminine and compliments me

If I wanted a Man I'd suck off guys...

The real problem is MEN took advantage of their power and started acting like women and they played on it...

WE had what Power we did from being Men... we lost it when we started thinking like them, wanting to be bowed too, wanting that affection, that desire...

It's all a circle...

and we went the full diameter ...

They took advantage (the system) to divide us...

Women being in charge?

NOT EVEN A QUESTION

They aren't in charge this way, that's why the world is heinous...our better halves have been convinced to act like us and we went along with it because we are a bunch of B____'S

No man would stand for this... a lesson I learned late, my wife should never WORK unless she truly has some cause or I die...

Bottom line, we envied them and allowed them to be enslaved against their nature...

Without balance, Yin Yang...we have nothing, a big social experiment gone awry

[edit on 13-12-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It has always been interesting how you could mark the era by the toys that sold the best and the ads on tv. For some time now men have been portrayed as lumbering dolts, and the women are portrayed as geniuses. (anyone recall the yogurt or Hot Pockets ads?) A few years ago if you shot and aired an ad with those roles reversed you would have seen feminist groups up in arms. I would like to say its all harmless fun, but after a while it seemed more and more like reverse sexism. But like I joke with my wife, 'if it's genuinely an equality thing...then true equality means she can go make the money while I stay at home with the kids and play on facebook.'
That humorous offer has yet to be accepted by my other half.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by ch1ldofthe70s]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by ch1ldofthe70s]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join