It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Norway...Just like China 20 years ago.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Look...Please...anyone who will not let this Russian rocket over Norway go, try to understand this is not a wormhole, UFO, HAARP attack, or anything stranger then fiction.

Now, I know, many of you keep saying "show me how this happened" or "lets see them reproduce this effect again". It seems that many of you need this to happen twice for you to trust the truth of the matter.

Well...It has happened before. It will happen again...It is hardly impossible or "too perfect a design" to be a missile mishaps.

see it happen almost two decades prior right here.

Forgive me for the talking guy...just the best visual I can find to post of the event (notice how stupid the guy sounds trying to make this a plasma of some UFO? That is how you sound doing the same).

Now...the main thing I am TRYING to point out to you is this-

"If you can not digest the truth of it being a rocket...then you are unable to come to terms with reality", and if you are "unable to come to terms with reality" then your opinion is worthless and no one should ever consider you as someone who has the ability to "think" in a "critical" manner.

In other words-

"If you are unable to connect with reality...then you are disconnected and lost."

There is enough information at your fingers to research anything in your world. You do not have to go to magic-theories or the supernatural to explain this event...if you choose to do so, then you are pretty much "too easy to fool" or "easily persuaded by people who wish to persuade you".

That is a dangerous thing in these days. If you are unable to "separate" falsehood from fact...then you are just a cog in the machine of "disinfo".

I know, I know...you WANT to believe in CRAZY STUFF!!! I know you want to trust in silly stories and half-truths...but guess what...that is a sign of a "weak mind". If you can't figure out "small truths" that are evident and straight forward...then you are most probably unable to understand/decrypt the finer mysteries in life.

If your belief system is that skewed...how can anyone think you anything but "gullible or feeble minded"?

Seriously people...you need to stop "running towards" every light in the sky screaming "UFO!". Your credibility is always on the line and your peers are very right to see you as "ignorant" if you stick to baseless ideas and fantasy.

I understand the missile over Norway looked weird...heck...it sure did. But the China Missile failure has been posted dozens of times on ATS...if you never seen it...then you surly didn't research "failed missiles" enough (never mind UFOs or strange sky anomalies) .

Propelled projectiles failing to stabilize, malfunction in many ways...the one over Norway malfunctioned in a manner seen before in China.

The second I saw Norway's story...I instantly thought "failed missile" and attached it to China's failed missile. Almost identical...perfectly understandable...and no reason to freak out about wormholes and UFOs.

Ok...I am done...I have tried to shed a little light on the subject. I have done my part to deny ignorance and halt stupidity.

I know I have failed....since ignorant people are too ignorant for truth...and stupidity doesn't go away just by denying it.

Good luck figuring out the other "mysteries in your life". I hope this one has been settled for you.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the china incident you are referring to happened in 1988.
From what I understand the phenomenon in china lasted for 5 days.
How is this possible?

Sunsky's post on ats thread regarding chinese event.:

The man being interviewed is an engineer from meteorological bureau of Heihe, a city in north-east China which borders Russia.
en.wikipedia.org...

The incident actually happened more than 20 years ago in 1988, 9pm on 25th of August to be more precise. This was filmed by the bureau staff back then.

In the program they are especially intrigued by this spiral light's movement which it rotates clockwise for a while then made a sudden anticlockwise turn, whats more , this phenomenon appeared on the nightsky of Heihe for a period of successive 5 days.

When the bureau staff saw it they couldnt relate it to any possible meteorological phenomena that they are familiar with hence they referred to it as "extraterrestrial" or "UFO" literally
While local people also speculated that the phenomenon might be due to the Russians disposing their nuclear arms but this idea is nonetheless rejected by the program's host Zhangtengyue arguing such way is not the way to disposing nukes. not to mention other nations would had detected such doings.

So this phenomenon is still a mystery remain to be solved.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Sigh...

I see you did not "take" my advice in the OP.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

No, there is more than enough evidence for it being a Russian missile failure.

You want a recreation? Here's a model, using real actual physics (the kind of which real scientists use to get you everything you need to survive):

Link

So no, it's not a mystery. Not to rational folks, anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by heyo

Sigh...

I see you did not "take" my advice in the OP.

To me, it looks like he read your post then expanded on it more. The event lasting 5 days certainly should raise some eyebrows, even yours, sir.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
see it happen almost two decades prior right here.

(video)

Forgive me for the talking guy...just the best visual I can find to post of the event (notice how stupid the guy sounds trying to make this a plasma of some UFO? That is how you sound doing the same).

a video of a guy talking?
how does that let us "see it happen"???

I know I have failed....since ignorant people are too ignorant for truth...and stupidity doesn't go away just by denying it.

all you have failed in is pressing your own ideas upon my own mind
just because i still question doesn't mean i'm stupid
nor is anyone else just because you think you've got the answer and that anyone who doesn't take your word for it is "too ignorant for truth."

Good luck figuring out the other "mysteries in your life". I hope this one has been settled for you.

no, but thanks for your *concern*

it's not as much a problem for me as it seems to be for you
but GOOD LUCK to you, as well

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

By ALL means keep questioning until you "arrive" at a choice on what you take for "truth".

I know I have done my research into the event, as well as the fact that this has happened "before".

Am I saying there is no "possibility" that some cover-up of some kind is happening here? Nope...never said that...never would say that.

I am just pointing this information towards those who say "this could never be a missile".

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
""If you can not digest the truth of it being a rocket...then you are unable to come to terms with reality", and if you are "unable to come to terms with reality" then your opinion is worthless and no one should ever consider you as someone who has the ability to "think" in a "critical" manner."

I dont agree with this statement. no truth is ever final. just because a goverment says one thing, it does not mean they are not lying.

Personally I am inclined to believe it is a Rocket, simply because Its the most logical explination. but i am not 100 percent. It shouldnt be ignored the possibility of a coverup.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I agree that no truth is "final" to an extent...I won't battle you there.

But I will again say "it was a missile" and thousands of observers noticed this within minutes of Norway's report, after seeing this sort of failure in missiles before.

Am I saying there is "no cover up" past that fact? Certainly not.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I can't watch the video. (dial up) So I comment some what in the dark.
I also have not viewed the Norwegian phenomena.
Star for you and others that point out the Mask's blatantly incorrect comparison to the China event.
That is unless the Norwegian siteing lasted several days also.
In which case neither could be rocket related. Their exhaust trails just don't last that long.
There are a lot of dumb troll threads. Is this one?
There is way to much NASA and Air Force, known atmospheric and low space, lazar and radio wave experimentation going on to discount them as contenders IMO.
Russia and China are also big in these technologies. BTW isn't that where these two anomalies were seen?
BTW does any body take credit for a rocket failure in either of these events?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Donny 4 million]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Forgive me for "not finding the confirmed 5 day long effect" so many people are pointing towards.

It was not for lack of trying, but such a claim can not be found to be reported by anyone but "spectators".

I would like to see the reports from "creditable" sources...heck, even an MSM mentioning of it. But alas, the web has over 10,000 pages on the China incident, yet I can't find any "proof" that it actually lasted for 5 days.

Not saying it didn't...simply saying I couldn't find such a thing.

Can you explain where you found this information? And..if you "did not find it", care to explain why you accept it as fact?

Because...other then this "supposed 5 day event", all facts lead to finding both these accidental mishaps with missiles to be "very similar".

I will wait for you to find the facts I ask for...I am sure you have them ready to share.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

top topics

join